Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• @WOLF - it goes without sayin I am way right of you but at least you are reasonable and occasionally :P bring good points to the table. If you and I could spar for a couple years and I’d still be glad to sit down and buy you a beer at the end of the day - why can’t all the so called “friends” in the House and Senate do it ? The Kavanaugh fiasco In any other scenario across the US would have not even made the Bofuck, USA evening news. The Dems feel they are losing power and the Reps see a chance to gain more. So what does that leave us with? While I would be willing to debate with the left on sane issues I would NEVER sign on to a Pelosi/Schumer agenda. I’m sure there are left leaners that would do the same but Trump/McConnell is just as distasteful to them. Centrist politics has gone the way of the dinosaurs. The Dems want to do away with the electoral college in favor of the popular vote so liberal California and New York pick every president leaving middle America with no voice. The also want to allow 1.5 million convicted felons vote in Florida in hopes of securing that state as well. Think they would be pushing that if they thought the new voters are going to vote Republican? Most of us here are old enough to remember how divided our country was during the Civil Rights Movement and the Vietnam War era. I can honestly say I feel it is worse now. Our leaders (both sides and didn’t happen overnight) have managed to pit blacks against cops, weaponize abortion, remove all semblance of respect and dignity in public discourse and now finally make it to where men and women will be afraid to be alone together unless married (even that is in question). I keep saying if you never read up on the fall of the Roman Empire - read it. The similarities of then and now are astounding. If somebody doesn’t come along and figure out how to bring back centrist politics I fear our grandchildren will live in a world that more like something out of a science fiction movie than what the Founding Fathers envisioned, I for one would definitely move toward the middle if there was a candidate that at least believed in half of what I do - if the sane left would do the same and stop the mob mentality maybe we could restore some resemblance of harmony back to our country.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• There is a huge difference sir

Democrat congress people have made public speeches in which they have called for their constituents to publicly harass any republican politician and members of their families

this s#it is being promoted by The Party itself and by some of its highest / most public people

there have always been nuts on both sides that do things like in your link, but what the left is doing now they are doing because the people at the top are calling for it - it has become their official Party policy

I can post several links to speeches in which Congress people like Nancy Pelosi & Maxine Waters, have actually called for public confrontation of family members - I can post links to stories of the aids of these leaders intentionally leaking the personal information of republicans AND THEIR CHILDREN!!!

Can you show me links to a Republican congress persons doing the same? Or having their aids do this type of thing?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• you can search, and you might even find some republican inciting this type of behavior. but the fact you have to search just helps make my point.

to find a Democrat you dont have to search - it has become a daily headline where some Democrat is basically calling for violence against republicans - and yes calling for people to harass peoples families when they are trying to enjoy dinner at a restaurant when you are well aware of the loose screws who exist in this society is the same calling for violence

It will happen - heck it already did when because of this language a should have been a friendly baseball game was shot up and a republican wounded

these nuts are out there and people like Maxine waters are calling to them and inspiring them to do things that they might not do if they were not being told by leaders it is okay to get in republicans faces and harass them

• I think we need to move the rebubs to Canada and the dems to Mexico and start over.

As a Libertarian I think reducing the power of the far right and the far left would be a very good thing. this country needs to get the voice back to the middle where reason and compromise can be the voice the people hear.

we need to get back to the idea of working together instead against each other. and right now I dont see anyone in either party who seems to want this. Its one of the reasons why I could no longer call myself a "republican" - I think the one huge thing that makes the libertarian philosophy stand head and shoulders above the other parties is that the core belief of the party is that government should stay out of the individuals life as much as possible - to me this is the exact opposite of either the Democrats and Republicans whos every move seems to be based on the desire to control the individuals life and to keep us fighting

• As a Libertarian I think reducing the power of the far right and the far left would be a very good thing. this country needs to get the voice back to the middle where reason and compromise can be the voice the people hear.
    we need to get back to the idea of working together instead against each other. and right now I dont see anyone in either party who seems to want this. Its one of the reasons why I could no longer call myself a "republican" - I think the one huge thing that makes the libertarian philosophy stand head and shoulders above the other parties is that the core belief of the party is that government should stay out of the individuals life as much as possible - to me this is the exact opposite of either the Democrats and Republicans whos every move seems to be based on the desire to control the individuals life and to keep us fighting

You know what I know... We can only support a corrupt government so long before it's going to blow up in our faces.

• As a Libertarian I think reducing the power of the far right and the far left would be a very good thing. this country needs to get the voice back to the middle where reason and compromise can be the voice the people hear.

I can live being a libertarian - but please call me a low down, stinkin, dirty cocksucker before you call me a Democrat

......... is that too partisan ?(?(?(:00008356::00008356:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I can live being a libertarian - but please call me a low down, stinkin, dirty cocksucker before you call me a Democrat

......... is that too partisan ?(?(?(:00008356::00008356:

I think if you really got to the core of most people they would actually fit within the libertarian philosophy better than either the republicans or democrats. I don’t think most people really want the kind of government involvement in their lives that the republican and Democrat parties want.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

One of my BIL's lives in Providence and had written me about this local add but now it's shown up in the news .....

He is so proud ..... if I posted his opinion of Senator Whitehouse it would probably get me kicked off the forum ....

.. laugh-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• how to reduce the price of gasoline and solve the illegal immigration issue

The government wants us to cut the amount of gasoline we use.....

The best way to stop using so much gasoline is to deport 15 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 15 million less people using our gas.

The price of gas would come down.....

Bring our troops home from Afghanistan to guard the borders.....

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the Border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo
    and ship him to Afghanistan ....

Tell him if he wants to come to AMERICA then he must serve a tour in OUR military....

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it......

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country.....

He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal resident..... This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Afghanistan and the aliens trying to make
    a better life for themselves. .......

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Afghanistan anyway,
    without the canteen, rifle or ammo.

Problem solved......

• Get your tickets now!

Poor old Me - tour coming to a theater near you