Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• That fucking Flake is from Snowflake AZ. Who would have guessed. The WEAK backhole is a fronthole!
    The main reason Trump was voted for was for the Supreme Court nominations. Dems would have never broke lines. It's not difficult to know what will happen if the Judge doesn't get that bench spot! (9th seat, election results ext.)

• You know that old be careful what you wish for thing .....

Along with agreeing to the week delay a closed door request was also made to investigate how/who leaked the Ford letter and exposed her as well as if her lawyers (who where recommended by Feinsteins staff...cough..conflict...cough ) where acting in her best interest or had their own agenda, her stating under oath that she was not made clearly aware of and not given the letters and e-mails from Grassley's office offering on three separate occasions to meet in private at a location of her choosing is going to be a big problem for them.

Now we just have to get someone to start talking about Rep Jackson's little brush pass this might be fun .......

...... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Stupid bitch calls "ALL" REPUBLICANS ….. Nancy Pelosi on Friday attacked Republicans as “despicable” But that's Ok to be a figure in the democrat party, everything's OK when these bitch's shoot there mouths. Im just glad I was surrounded by "SMART" Republicans this morning @ gym who have heads on there shoulders...

She's another one the world can do without!!!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• What are the odds that Mark Judge is found dead with a needle in his arm before he gets interviewed by the FBI? Let's not forget the Clinton playbook on dealing with witnesses who aren't on your side.
    Back to he said she said, no other witness to break the tie.

• Stupid bitch calls "ALL" REPUBLICANS ….. Nancy Pelosi on Friday attacked Republicans as “despicable” But that's Ok to be a figure in the democrat party, everything's OK when these bitch's shoot there mouths. Im just glad I was surrounded by "SMART" Republicans this morning @ gym who have heads on there shoulders...

She's another one the world can do without!!!

After all of this I think of at least EIGHT more that we would be better off without

• On a side note hypocrisy - liberal Michael Moore’s ex wife filed a lawsuit against him for not properly sharing profits on movies they collaborated on. Michael Moore claims she is on a SMEAR
    CAMPAIGN ! Isn’t it amazing when a conservative (Judge Kav) expresses outrage over an unproven allegation - a liberal can do the same thing and NOTHING is hardly said ...... maybe this is why his last movie bombed. The American people are finally waking up to the libtards load of crap !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The Democrats should believe this 100%
    It makes total sense, LOL

I don’t know whose house it happened at or even what year it happened. I don’t know if I got there before everyone else or after. I don’t know how I got there or how I got home over 8 miles away (at the age of 15).
    My life time friend doesn’t remember any of this ( and the other 3 people I said were there testified under oath they don’t know anything about this).
    I have a fear of flying , but have no problem jet-setting all over the world while on vacation. I’ve been on airplanes more in the past two months than most people in a year, but my fear is completely legit.
    I don’t know who paid for my hotel and polygraph test( the afternoon of my grandmothers funeral, or maybe it was the next day, I can not remember precisely, but that does not matter or alter the story).
    And guess what? I flew there.
    Oh and that polygraph, it was only two questions, neither of which were about Kavanaugh. But hey, I passed so that’s all that matters. And my PhD in psychology definitely, in no way, helped me with it or my testimony today.
    My friends on the beach encouraged me to continue contacting the media with my story (because we were running out of time). I can’t name them, so we’ll just call them beach friends. Yet while giving such great advice, none were willing to be character witnesses.
    Meanwhile, Judge Kavanaugh had hundreds of character witnesses step up in a matter of days.
    My lawyers, out of the kindness of their hearts, are helping me for FREE yet I have a “needed” gofundme page that currently is sitting at $473,622. I’m so desperately in need of help there’s even a second gofundme with $209,987. I promise though I’m not getting anything out of my testimony, that money is just going to cover my expenses.
    I’m super smart. I have a PhD and I teach graduate students. I know lots of big words, but it should be totally believable that I don’t understand basic questions.
    I was the only person in the United States that didn’t know Congress agreed to come to me instead of me going to DC. They really do care about my flying phobia after all.

Get the picture yet, America?

• How do you prove a negative. The people she said were there have stated that they do remember a party, much less the attempted rape. After all these years there is no evidence, there can’t be as all she claimed was he groped her, NOT raped her. All the lawyers agree there isn’t enough to charge him or bring it to trial.

I think that before I believe her, she needs to bring charges.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• If Judge does remember and under FBI questioning caves. I know you guys will spin that also. Kavenaugh himself, laid the ground work stating Judge is an alcoholic and a drug user. Swearing under penalty of law that you don't remember leaves plenty of room for remembering. The date can be narrowed down by when Judge worked at some grocery store, according to Ford.

I say, calm down give them the WEEK and see what turns up, if anything. After a week you can go ballistic and I'll just watch. ;)

• Isn't it interesting that the left want criminal justice reform because to many are sent to prison without sufficient evidence and want to destroy Kavenaugh with no evidence. #believethevictimbutonlyiftheaccusedisarepublican

• Isn't it interesting that the left want criminal justice reform because to many are sent to prison without sufficient evidence and want to destroy Kavenaugh with no evidence. #believethevictimbutonlyiftheaccusedisarepublican

You got that right. Al Franken, Weinstein, Cosby...just a bunch of worthless Republicans. Wait... ?(

• Screw it! I quit! I am starting a new party! - one where there is common sense - one where everyone can agree that if a person is intelligent enough to ride a Slingshot they are clearly a cut above

Can we all agree to that and forget all of this other crap?

Republican, Democrat, Republicrat - - forget them all - if they dont have a Slingshot then how can they be trusted?

clearly they have no concept of fun and no idea of how to bring people together

Forget the division - and leave the BS behind

Lets Ride!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• If Judge does remember and under FBI questioning caves. I know you guys will spin that also. Kavenaugh himself, laid the ground work stating Judge is an alcoholic and a drug user. Swearing under penalty of law that you don't remember leaves plenty of room for remembering. The date can be narrowed down by when Judge worked at some grocery store, according to Ford.

I say, calm down give them the WEEK and see what turns up, if anything. After a week you can go ballistic and I'll just watch. ;)

If Judge changes his story now he is on his way to prison for perjury - trust me he is not going to say anything to put himself in the middle of this political firestorm. Would you or anybody else for that matter want a microscope shoved up their ass ?? - I’ll bet ya a shot of fine Kentucky bourbon and a Cohiba nothing changes between now and a completed FBI investigation.

• #believethevictimbutonlyiftheaccusedisarepublican

I was responding to your "#" Red.

@Bill Martin I understand that the Conservative pundits are beating the, "the 4 witnesses mention signed letters under penalty of law that they dispute the claims or that it never happened". The actual signed letters state, "do not recall, don't remember". Not much perjury trouble to get in there. Judge would have to admit to participating in a crime which is unlikely.

• My point exactly - but don’t ever think he won’t be offered immunity plus whatever else under the table to “remember” in this corrupt persecution of Kavanaugh- BTW I wrote a letter requesting anonymity to Nancy Pelosi where I have proof Diane Feinstein is a lying, cheating, corrupt bitch - now I’m afraid I’ll be exposed :00008172:

• I have no faith in the repubs. Why didn't Grassley call for a vote and call flakes bluff? If he voted no I would rather have it come out of committee as a 10 10 tie Repubs have no backbone and have finally lost my support. Only Issue I have now "who can I support" definitely not the dems. We have no voice.