Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I dunno cause I’m a guy but I asked my bride and she said if she had been sexually assaulted as Ford alleges she would have made it her business to know where he was and what he was doing. Bottom line this is the “she said he said” on steroids

Gee, I thought there was a book called the Martindale-Hubbell book,that listed all licensed attorneys in the country. It would be easy to track one down if they really wanted to to. I would have thought that DOCTOR Ford would have known that seeing that she and her Profession has a similar book. I guess that would require someone to take ownership of the past and not wait for the world to solve all her issues

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• The Democrats have stooped to a new low today. They have uncovered evidence going back even further into Judge Kavanaugh's past to find that he's molested women his entire life. this time they have proof and demand that he removes himself from consideration for the Supreme Court nomination

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I don’t post here much at all. Religion and Politics... well you know!
    What is happening to the Judge is shameful and I am embarrassed in the Democrat’s crucifixtion of not only a man but also his entire family. Shameful!
    I don’t know for sure but the timing of these accusations and the nebulous recollections are suspect at the very least.

The Judiciary Committee has interviewed a man- now twice- who has come forward to admit he was probably the perpetrator and not Kavanaugh. With full knowledge of this possible exoneration, Democrats are still willing to destroy this man for the sake of gaining power.

Just today, a Democratic Senator called Kavanaugh a “Serial Rapist” with full knowledge of this new development. This is totally unacceptable! This investigation should have been private for all parties and should have commenced when the first letter was received. Now, everyone involved will suffer because of this except those who are truly the ones to blame.

If Democratic Senators really believe that a mear accusation is proof of guilt, then I pray they will not only lose seats but also disappear from the Planet!

• Watching the witch hunt. That old hag Grassley needs to shut the hell up. Freaking bitch is pissing me off. No facts just bla bla bla

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• The whole shitshow is a travesty IMO. As a retired lawyer to see a room full of lawyers actually support this without the presumption of innocence - ESPECIALLY with only hearsay evidence makes me physically ill. With the breakdown of our government and now one of the basic individual rights of our jurisprudence under attack - how much lower can we go without anarchy??

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• WOW!! I can’t figure out if Rachael Mitchell was working for the Republicans or Democrats. That was absolutely the weakest examination of a witness I have ever seen. Convenient memory lapses - flat out lying about flying - she should have been eaten alive. You can bet the Dems will go for Kavanaugh’s jugular this afternoon!! I believe that if a woman can give dates, times, location and at least one corroborating witness the offending male should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law - this is clearly not the case. Has the “Me Too” Movement proven that females are always more credible than men ?? It has been my experience that females are just as prone to lie as do males - sad state of affairs !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• WOW!! I can’t figure out if Rachael Mitchell was working for the Republicans or Democrats. That was absolutely the weakest examination of a witness I have ever seen. Convenient memory lapses - flat out lying about flying - she should have been eaten alive. You can bet the Dems will go for Kavanaugh’s jugular this afternoon!! I believe that if a woman can give dates, times, location and at least one corroborating witness the offending male should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law - this is clearly not the case. Has the “Me Too” Movement proven that females are always more credible than men ?? It has been my experience that females are just as prone to lie as do males - sad state of affairs !!

It is pathetic, I want to turn the channel but I can not believe the BS going on.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• ........ confused-squared

EDIT: Sorry this is a FOX News screen grab, its not mine... I had to find a public video I could share, this is the only one posted as of yet without commentary.

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().