Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Cracks me up this day and age how this weak ass country lets these fools go back 30-40+ years to try to use something real or fictitious against a person TODAY to try to make a story. I don't wanna hear someone was scared or some other BS story and now they have big balls to come out. Funny how things come to light now that anything goes with these bitch's, it's the old "How do I get something, get my name out there"? Jesus F-ING Christ, every single person is this god damn word can do that and find something on a person. It's insane!! CRY, BITCH (repeat-All day every day-SO OLD!!!)

Thank god I have been so consumed with Hockey I don't know much of whats going on or have time to read this thread to loose my mind :whistling::thumbsup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• ............ angel-squared

That was Patton’s downfall - he was a warrior - not a politician. I have a friend that lives not far from me, his father, was an Army sniper that fought directly under Patton’s command. He has many pictures of his dad and Patton together. His Dad always told him if the politicians had turned him loose Russia would never have become a problem because he would have obliterated them...he was definitely not politically correct

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

He definitely had a way .... sadly something I fear we are on the brink of loosing .....

The right man at the right time is rarely understood at the time .....

........... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Wouldn’t it be interesting if we could resurrect Patton - let him survey American politics and the world today then provide his thoughts?? He would definitely give 100’s of liberals a heart attack :00008172:

• I just hope if Ford shows up the Republicans have picked a female great white shark lawyer to question her. If played correctly it could blow up in the Dems face. We are at a crossroads here and this type of political smear needs to be stopped dead in its tracks or the political landscape will sink even further —- if we thought that possible ;(

• Rachel Mitchell is the female chosen to ask questions on behalf of those 11 old men.

Speaking of old men. Why is Trump the first U.S. President to get openly laughed at in a U.N. meeting? Trump :00008356::00008172::00008359::00008235::00008172::00008084::00008172::00008356::00008356::00008359:

Get it? Do you? Because he's a joke. :00008356::00008172: What a moron.

Ok, now back to our regularly scheduled program of defending the indefensible and bashing anyone that says anything opposed to the Fox News narrative. And....GO! :00008862:

• Gotta say I am honestly starting to worry about you ...

You went from a long history of intelligent albeit misguided feigning of an open mind and veiled although compelling arguments and debate with at least a modicum of respect for others opinions ... to this .....

Either there is something wrong or someone else has hijacked your screen name .....

..... confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• A7F9C641-7497-4812-89B6-AE45435D637A.gif
    :00008172:

• I've always said I dislike Trump, I've spoke of him as the 7 deadly sins on several occasions. Almost everything he does is indefensible, yet it's defended here ("defending the indefensible").

I've stated until I was blue, then purple, then pail, then translucent, then black, then brown, then bones in the face that I vote for individuals, I dislike Trump as an individual, not for being Republican. I'm not feining an open mind. You may have missed it because of preconceived notions, but I have given kudos to that P.O.S(President Of...States ;) ) a few times this year when I felt he did something good.

The topic of the day and personal views of that topic in this thread are like reading the transcripts of Fox pundits and radio personalities on The Patriot that I heard earlier in the day, for the most part. And those views are defended just as vigorously and often with the exact terminology used by the pundits.

Was this: "Ok, now back to our regularly scheduled program of defending the indefensible and bashing anyone that says anything opposed to the Fox News narrative".

Really that far off the mark or insulting?

If anyone found it insulting, you may want to look in the mirror before responding, or something like that. BTW, I would like to go on record as one guy that hasn't attempted to force myself on a girl or women, EVER. Some of the defending of attempted rape, because "if it did happen, it happened so long ago who cares" or worse, " he was a 17 year old boy, all boys do that". Telling kids it's OK, normal or excusable to attempt rape because they are kids is VERY WRONG and attempted rape is indefensible. Nobody except the 2 parties involved know what happened(if they do) :00000461: . Politics aside, people need to be aware of the message they are sending to kids. Yes @Bill Martin I am , "Mad Bro" about that aspect of this recent drama. The politics never get me upset, they are too predictable to get upset over. ;)

• To be clear. I do not think something he did or didn't do 35 years ago has any bearing on the man he is today. Defend the man all you want, just don't defend or normalize the alleged act. :thumbup:

@WOLF - lets suppose you were up for a big promotion - your wonderful baby boy was old enough to understand what was being said. A girl you barely remember accuses you of sexual assault. You say it didn’t happen but your some of your bosses take her word over yours stopping your promotion and she has no corroborating witnesses. Would you not be angry, hurt your son has to hear this kind of crap! Ford knew this all going in and should be held to the same standard as Kavanaugh - she wants to dance the dance she has to pay the piper!!!

• @WOLF - lets suppose you were up for a big promotion - your wonderful baby boy was old enough to understand what was being said. A girl you barely remember accuses you of sexual assault. You say it didn’t happen but your some of your bosses take her word over yours stopping your promotion and she has no corroborating witnesses. Would you not be angry, hurt your son has to hear this kind of crap! Ford knew this all going in and should be held to the same standard as Kavanaugh - she wants to dance the dance she has to pay the piper!!!

I agree, it looks bad for Kavanaugh who could be innocent. However since it has been laid on the table and he swears it didn't happen, shouldn't we care to know the truth and if a guy we are hiring for his honesty and understanding isn't a liar? Especially since once hired he has more protection from removal than any union worker on the planet.

• I agree, it looks bad for Kavanaugh who could be innocent. However since it has been laid on the table and he swears it didn't happen, shouldn't we care to know the truth and if a guy we are hiring for his honesty and understanding isn't a liar? Especially since once hired he has more protection from removal than any union worker on the planet.

How are you going to find the truth?? The accuser has nothing other than “he did it” not even remembering where the incident occurred. I’m sorry - I get some women trying to suppress a horrific incident but are you gonna be that gullible to believe that after Judge Kavanaugh was appointed to the DC court of Appeals - arguably the 2nd most important judicial position in the country 15 years ago - she could not come forward then. Now her and her cohort Diane Fienstein suddenly “remember” when he is nominated to the Supreme Court. This is politics plain and simple - the truth has NEVER been the issue in this controversy!!

• @Bill Martin the most logical reason she didn't come forward 15 years ago is she didn't live in DC and therefore had know idea of his where abouts. It seems once he hit the national news radar, she came forward fairly quick. Why Feinstein held the info close to her belt for 3 weeks, I couldn't tell you.

EDIT: Feinstein could have spent the time trying to find witnesses.

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

• @Bill Martin the most logical reason she didn't come forward 15 years ago is she didn't live in DC and therefore had know idea of his where abouts. It seems once he hit the national news radar, she came forward fairly quick. Why Feinstein held the info close to her belt for 3 weeks, I couldn't tell you.

EDIT: Feinstein could have spent the time trying to find witnesses.

I dunno cause I’m a guy but I asked my bride and she said if she had been sexually assaulted as Ford alleges she would have made it her business to know where he was and what he was doing. Bottom line this is the “she said he said” on steroids