Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I wasn't referring to the conversation pulled from the exact Fox News article I read prior to you posting it. I was talking about "spinning" my words by only quoting half of my sentence. I know you are smart, so I can only conclude you are feining illiteracy to mess with me. :D

• @WOLF give a link to support this. I was sure that you were wrong, but before I made any post, I went looking. I've google'd it, went through Bing, even to .Gov and all state that if a President is removed from office (two have been impeached, but neither were removed) the Vice President takes the position. It stays within the party, next in line.

While you and I disagree on many things in politics, I read your posts and some of them make me at least consider from your perspective. I'm rather surprised you actually thought that Hillary would be the replacement, but that's just not a true fact.

• There is no chance @Bill Martin , so you can keep yourself pure. ;) I'm totally fine with replacing Trump with some Vanilla Pence.

I'm not against a party, in against individuals.

Just for kicks who is your pick to take on Trump in 2020 ???? I can’t wait for the Dem Presidential primary - it will be way better than the Republican one was even with Trump. Can you imagine Crazy Bernie and Pocahontas dukeing it out over who could give away the most money taking it from the evil wealthy :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I like Elizabeth, you know that @Bill Martin, but she will never run for President. Outside of her I would have to see who they throw out there. Never Bernie or Bernie clone. Same goes for who the Republicans throw out there. Don't forget, Trump never had a guaranteed second run, the Republicans may not nominate him.

• I like Elizabeth, you know that @Bill Martin, but she will never run for President. Outside of her I would have to see who they throw out there. Never Bernie or Bernie clone. Same goes for who the Republicans throw out there. Don't forget, Trump never had a guaranteed second run, the Republicans may not nominate him.

Who says that they have to?

• Who says that they have to?

they don't - even if the Republicans put up someone else Trump could run as an independent if he chose to do so - - Fact is he is a RINO so running as an independent would probably fit him better anyway

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Why do you make me repeat other people's statements, pay attention.
    Bill asked who I like to go against Trump. I was just reminding him it won't necessarily be Trump. :whistling:

but, don't you think Trump would still run even if he is not chosen by the Republican party?

• GAWD !! I HOPE the Rep’s have enough sense to not push Trump into a position he would run as an Independent. That would split the vote enough to assure another liberal Democrat in the Oval Office. If you think Obama was bad .....

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• GAWD !! I HOPE the Rep’s have enough sense to not push Trump into a position he would run as an Independent. That would split the vote enough to assure another liberal Democrat in the Oval Office. If you think Obama was bad .....

As the sitting president, and with the supporters he has I am not sure losing the support of the parties delegates would mean he wouldn't still be just as popular among the voters, but its all speculation unless he chooses not to run or something happens to prevent him from running he will get the nomination - no sitting president has even not gotten the nomination