Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Wait until the season starts...let's see how many people come back and say they aren't Cowboys fans LOL Elliott is just trying to repair his damaged reputation...it's all about the money. @Bill Martin wow a photoshopped pic of MLK with a profane sign...pretty reaching for memes on a Sunday huh lol Cowboys getting a ring? LOL Fantasy football kids believe anything LOL

• NFL is desperate ,if they don't get control and stop this nonsense there ratings drop more than the 18% they did last year. I was watching ESPN and there hoping this breezes over real quick this year and players stand and just play, one more season of non sense can be devastating to ratings. With this XFL league getting ready to break, the kneeling, raising fist crap will just make the XFL stronger. Leagues owed by Mcmahon and 3-4 other retired NFL players (Palomalo, Allen etc) now's the right time to get it going with NFL fans/ rating dropping.

NFL-SHUT UP AND PLAY THE GAME!!!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Now let's get that ring!

@MiM Silly Mimmy!!! :whistling::00008356: "WHEN" :whistling: I watched football Big Pats fan.... always hated NY teams, CANT stand Snow flake Philly Now because of there stand ( sorry I know the Wolfster will comment--wait for it :whistling::D ). Dallas headlines has me maybe looking into there record every now and then if I look @ records.

Stick to NHL, LAX & MLB here. :thumbup:

• Not a 180 flip @BONES, just stating facts. All the "tough guy" republicans do just as much whining, crying and complaining as the snowflake libs. Neither side sees themselves as crybabies, they're just calling out things that look wrong to them. I see most of it from both sides as a bunch of crybabies and chronic complainers. As I stated two years ago and you still don't see it. :| Notice I say, "same crybaby crap", not taking sides, just calling both sides crybabies. Yeah, you guys will probably miss that again and again and again.

• @WOLF always gunna be BS & talk. People need to accept & deal, BUT it can never happen as everyone views politics different. I hated Obama, but dealt, just blocked him out, sort of like you with Trump, But ( this is not intended as a direct to you) shit was Never this bad with the Rebublicans / people under Obama. Let’s be honest the libs ( Snowflakes) are off there rockers :whistling::00008356: By crying, complaining, fighting everything , what’s really coming out of it except hatred & taking sides. Again DEAL WITH IT! If everyone is so convinced Trumps doing bad then we’ll see what happens in another 3 years...

So “tough guys” Republicans will do what they do & the “Fragile/ snowflakes” will do what they do... see what I did there :00008084: obvious what side we’re on :00008359:

It’s sad... getting old, hatred is growing and America is so split which is honestly pretty sad. I see a trend going forward now. Obama’s created & released a Monster that no matter who is @ the helm or who/what you are the world can never recover. What he called “change” I think going forward it’s safer to say “Destruction”

I don’t pay attention to politics honestly, if it wasn’t for seeing news / ESPN @ gym I would be sheltered. But holy Jesus Christ to stay sain I’m gonna have them put on Sponge Bob Square pants :00008359:

• LOL This is too funny..... Tough guy Repubs were so upset under Obama that they cried daily on the news shows. They formed the Tea Party, along with the recruiting and filling of hate groups numbers going up...simply because they hated Pres. O in charge. The Conservatives/Republicans didn't simply just say "we hate the president but will wait until we have our turn", they basically blasted the man on a daily basis along with the current POTUS talking about his birth status, which yielded another group of people....but yeah, we forgot all of those cry baby snowflakes lol Bones, I'm not saying you were one of them, I'm just pointing out that the whining and cry baby tactics did exist. Pres. O didn't create a monster, this has existed way before he came along and always will. The problem is that everyone wants to keep sweeping it under the rug saying "we don't have a problem". He simply acknowledged that "Yes, we have a problem and it has existed." It's like looking/asking someone do they know the history of the Moors...they look confused lol Yet, without them having knowledge they will debate the topic. Sometimes the truth is just that..the truth.

As for football, the numbers aren't dropping in any way related to individuals kneeling. We kneel to pray, so why are people upset? Do they not know the history of kneeling and how kneeling isn't a disrespect to the flag but it is out of respect to the flag? If you scan the stands of the people "standing" for the flag, they are talking, beers in hand, food in hand, cellphones in hand....but if you scan back to the field of those kneeling--they are quiet, either praying, or in a moment of silence. WHICH group is truly disrespectful of the flag?

Sometimes it's all how something is packaged and sold to us...as consumers of what comes out of DC we're sold a lot of things packaged to keep us in an inflammatory and reactive mode--if we're not paying attention. Sad, but true story.

• True. Both parties do their own set of whining. Whether it's the left or right, front or back, top or bottom--however the viewed perspective looks at the time. They all whine and cry, some accept the rise and fall that comes with elections--understanding it from either a historical, biblical, or whatever view that gives them peace that "bad things can't last for long and time will correct it". Thanks @WOLF for setting me straight lol

• I hear you boys.. and point made everyone has there thoughts, believe, opinions & can go back and forth all day on news stories, history etc. I see things 1 way and you guys see it your way. Doesn’t make you a bad person just different :whistling::00008359::00008172: IM JUST FUCKING WITH YOU - so don’t get all crazy on me!! LOL. There’s good and bad on both ends..

footballs done with me. No matter what the thought process, believe. Not the Time & place. Weather it be kneeling thought as disrespect, police brutality, etc there’s always another side of the story. And I’m going back to the old- it’s a vicious cycle that keeps on spinning depending how an individual see’s & interprets something. Games are in my eyes to get away from the nonsense, but that’s me.

We can’t change the way we think, see things at the end of the day unfortunately since we’re humans & all different. I just need to co-exist with the Snow Flakes....LOL!! :00008172::00008356:

• Hockey players=guys that want to be women, wearing skates but still fight to throw off the fact they are in the closet LOL Every time there's a highlight some hockey player is doing the splits LOL Put the channel back on Rugby and call it a day...

• and most of them are not citizens! :thumbup:

Oh Damn, I didn't think about that. NFL football is the most American team sport out there. The National Hockey League is becoming the Russian Hockey League. MLB in a few more years will stand for Mexican League Baseball and the NBA is a mixed bag, but has far more foreigners than the NFL.

Thanks @Shatneyman, those guys were starting to make me question my loyalties. :D Not.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!! :thumbsup: