Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Wolf my friend, you are correct that you didn't say to hack into the DNC computers, but that's what the Russians did and associating that action to the perceived "order" to do so by Trump. By Trump saying that maybe the Russians could find Hellery's missing 33,000 emails, I'm sure he was asking them to check into her facebook or tweets to see what garbage she's spread over the past few years.

It's kinda like Stickerdick saying that maybe Rab should try to beat in him a race. That's not an order for Rab to go out and buy a race engine with a reinforced block, performance pistons and forged rods to go along with the biggest B/W turbo so he can. I guess the liberals will try to say that Stickerdick TOLD him (RAB) to do it

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I actually agree with our President "not"
    All our former or current.
    1. Ambassadors
    2. Generals
    4. Admirals
    5. Commanders @KayTwo and others
    6. FBI, CIA, DJ, DOJ and former or present military personnel

Should be investigated by Russia, if we can do that in Russia.

Hey it is a free trip.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Beer and the Wheel
    >
    > The two most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and
    the invention of the wheel.

Beer required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture.
    >
    Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early
    > humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the
    > brewery. That's how villages were formed.
    The wheel was invented to get man to the beer and vice versa. These two were the foundation of
    modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:
    >
    1. Liberals.
    2.Conservatives.
    >
    Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to BBQ at night while they were drinking beer.
    This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.
    Other men who were less skilled at hunting (called 'vegetarians' which was an early human word meaning 'bad hunter')
    learned to live off the Conservatives by showing up for the nightly BBQ's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hairdressing.
    This was the beginning of the liberal movement.
    >
    Some of these liberal men “evolved” into women. Others became known as girlie-men. Some noteworthy liberal
    achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of
    democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that Conservatives provided.
    >
    Over the years Conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth,
    the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass for obvious reasons.
    >
    Modern Liberals like special flavored beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine spritzers or
    imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard
    liberal fare. Another interesting evolutionary side note: many liberal women have higher testosterone levels than their
    men.
    >
    Most college professors, social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, film makers in Hollywood,
    group therapists and community organizers are liberals. Liberals meddled in our national pastime and
    invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.
    >
    Conservatives drink real beer. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are
    members of the military, big game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen,
    medical doctors, police officers, engineers, corporate executives, athletes, airline pilots, and generally anyone
    who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other Conservatives who want
    to work for a living.
    >
    Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production.
    >
    Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in
    Europe when Conservatives were coming to America. They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created
    a business of trying to get more for nothing.
    >
    Here ends today's lesson in world history. It should be noted that a liberal may have a momentary urge
    to angrily respond to this post.

A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this history that it will be shared
    immediately to other true believers and to just piss-off more liberals.
    >
    And there you have it

:whistling::00000436::00008084::00008356:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• I label myself as a Patriot, regardless of party affiliation. I'm a Proud citizen of our great country, and I'm proud for the opportunity to be able to choose to become a beer drinking (snaps also) citizen. I will always defend by any means our constitution which I took an oath to. :00000436::00000436:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Hmmm....so corporate executives aka draft dodgers are "Conservatives"...gotcha'. I want touch the rest of this one lol thanks for the daily laugh.

• I'm glad you picked up on that..it was intentional-- as it was meant for you..and perhaps others who may have followed the thread. A peace offering of sorts lol You jumped at that one though lol blood in the water huh lol

• That right there is what tell me we have a great, intelligent bunch of guys on this forum who for the most part have been respectful since the start of this thread. Sometimes we disagree which is the point of a discussion to look at both sides of an argument. I know the left is pretty poorly represented here but occasionally disagreements occur. Kudos to everyone for keeping this thread alive and interesting - besides it’s fun to prove @WOLF wrong :00008172: (Just kiddin bro)

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• What a blessing for the Republican Party. If Bernie Sanders and this uber liberal Ocasio-Cortez becomes the face of the Democrats. Free healthcare, free college, $15 hr minimum wage, on and on with NO plan to pay for any of it. We are swirling around the bottom of the bowl now fiscally with years and years (both Rep & Dem) spending WAY more than we are taking in. I still believe there are enough sane voters in the US to reject these far left policies. If we allow these people into power it would mean certain financial doom for our country. We have got to get out and vote in the Mid Terms cause if Rep’s go to sleep IMO it will be disastrous!!

Bernie and Ocasio campaign sign

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• What a blessing for the Republican Party. If Bernie Sanders and this uber liberal Ocasio-Cortez becomes the face of the Democrats. Free healthcare, free college, $15 hr minimum wage, on and on with NO plan to pay for any of it. We are swirling around the bottom of the bowl now fiscally with years and years (both Rep & Dem) spending WAY more than we are taking in. I still believe there are enough sane voters in the US to reject these far left policies. If we allow these people into power it would mean certain financial doom for our country. We have got to get out and vote in the Mid Terms cause if Rep’s go to sleep IMO it will be disastrous!!

Bernie and Ocasio campaign sign

Ocasio-Cortez is bat shit crazy, how the hell she got elected is ludicrous, that just means the people that voted her in are as bad or worse. Lord help us.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing: