Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I have to give my greatest respect for Trump’s SCOTUS nominee. Brett Kavanaugh is a very honorable, brilliant man with a beautiful family. How starting in the morning, the left will do everything in their power to attack him personally, judicially any way they can lie or cheat to keep him from being confirmed. You have to give a lot of credit to a man that knows the persecution he is facing and decides to serve his country regardless. Well done President Trump and good luck Judge Kavanaugh !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I have to give my greatest respect for Trump’s SCOTUS nominee. Brett Kavanaugh is a very honorable, brilliant man with a beautiful family. How starting in the morning, the left will do everything in their power to attack him personally, judicially any way they can lie or cheat to keep him from being confirmed. You have to give a lot of credit to a man that knows the persecution he is facing and decides to serve his country regardless. Well done President Trump and good luck Judge Kavanaugh !!!

His poor family is going to go thru hell over the next few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Three questions I haven't seen answered about Trumps pick for SCOTUS.
    1. Have any if his rulings been appealed to the Supreme Court?
    2. How many have been upheld?
    3. How many have been overturned?
    That will tell more about his qualifications as a judge than anyone's talking points.
    But facts will not play a part in this circus.

• He makes a strong case and great points, honestly.

I do think his article title should be more honest, "A law professor's chance to tell the world that one of my students is going to be a Supreme Court justice. Please don't screw up my bragging rights Senate". :00008356:

• I am watching Peter Strzok testify today and it is almost comical if it didn’t demonstrate how fucked we the American people are. With Strzok obviously lying about his text messages we see the Democrats fully supporting him. The “swamp” is never going to be drained thus leaving our country stalled from moving on due to all the divisiveness. It is bad now but if the Dems take back the House in the mid terms back to gridlock and Trump’s agenda will be ground to a stop. We have to throw out all the liberal politicians before the country looks like California. I wonder how things would be if all the homeless people began living in liberal politicians yards and offices. It’s great to be a “feel good” politician as long as it sounds good to other libs as long as the negatives don’t affect them. Get everyone you know out to vote the Mid Terms - will be the most important Mid Terms in my lifetime IMO. If your liberal —- please disregard :00008172::00008172:

• I am watching Peter Strzok testify today and it is almost comical if it didn’t demonstrate how fucked we the American people are.

This televised grandstanding cluster #%<K summed up in a single photo .....

None of it from either side elevates the conversation or will produce any result that makes any difference at all ... as much as I understand the argument to the contrary this should have been handled out of public view, reported on, but not in public hearing ....

.... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• We have to throw out all the liberal politicians before the country looks like California

Hey- even in our F...'ed up state, with our screwy voting system that top 2 move on from primaries, regardless of party, we managed to get a Republican on the ballot for governor. Doubt he has a snowballs chance to win, but it might help downlevel ballot. Just holding out hope that the state will come to its senses before I die.........

• I am watching Peter Strzok testify today and it is almost comical if it didn’t demonstrate how fucked we the American people are. With Strzok obviously lying about his text messages we see the Democrats fully supporting him. The “swamp” is never going to be drained thus leaving our country stalled from moving on due to all the divisiveness. It is bad now but if the Dems take back the House in the mid terms back to gridlock and Trump’s agenda will be ground to a stop. We have to throw out all the liberal politicians before the country looks like California. I wonder how things would be if all the homeless people began living in liberal politicians yards and offices. It’s great to be a “feel good” politician as long as it sounds good to other libs as long as the negatives don’t affect them. Get everyone you know out to vote the Mid Terms - will be the most important Mid Terms in my lifetime IMO. If your liberal —- please disregard :00008172::00008172:

My favorite part was when he couldn't answer because the FBI told him not to, but he wanted to. Later the FBI said it was ok to answer that question. His answer "I do not recall".

• LOL !! It’s hilarious. I think Hillary Clinton is a lyin, cheatin, thieving, pain in the ass liberal who maybe had Vince Foster killed .................. but I am not biased :00008172::00008172:

• LOL !! It’s hilarious. I think Hillary Clinton is a lyin, cheatin, thieving, pain in the ass liberal who maybe had Vince Foster killed .................. but I am not biased :00008172:JUST

Just add him to the very long list of all the others Bill and killary had knocked off. Most corrupt POS on the face of the earth. Sharpton running a close 2nd.
    ''

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• My favorite part was when he couldn't answer because the FBI told him not to, but he wanted to. Later the FBI said it was ok to answer that question. His answer "I do not recall".

LOL It was almost like the episode on the old t.v. series Get Smart when Maxwell Smart (agent 86) was being interrogated. He was asked,

" How many agents does KAOS have?"

"I don't know"

"How many agents does CONTROL have?"

"I don't know"

"What would you do if you were fired?"

"THEY CAN'T FIRE ME!"

"And why is that?"

"Because I know too much"

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• The Democratic Party today announced that it is changing its symbol from the Donkey
    to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the Party's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of
    dicks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed!

Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that!

condom.jpg

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I can’t believe I’m still having to watch Hillary Clinton bash Trump and still trying to promote her tired liberal policies. Everyone knows she would be Obama on steroids. Make no mistake, Obama did more damage to the Dems and this country than any other person ever has or probably ever will. After 8 years of his anti-American, anti-law enforcement, anti-capitalism, anti-Christian, anti-military, anti-Caucasian ranting and raving, and 8 years of him promoting every lunatic fringe movement that reared it's head and his feckless (just learned a new word :D ) 'leadership', the Democratic Party has moved so far to the left that it would be unrecognizable to previous generations of Democrats. Because of Obama, the Democrats only platform is intolerance, violence, hatred, and anarchy. Hillary is just a bitter, loud-mouthed loser who doesnt know when to shut the hell up and go !!!

• I hope for America's sake Trump doesn't go into his private, one on one meeting with Putin on Monday and it goes like this:

Trump: I told the lying media that I would ask if you interfered in our election. So, did you?

Putin: No, I didn't Donald.

Trump: I knew I was right and you would say you didn't. All of our witch hunting intelligence agencies keep sending me "evidence"(uses dick fingers) of Russian tampering and hacking. I knew they were lying. They would do anything to tie us together.

Putin: That is so frustrating. What kind of stuff are they saying they found?

Trump: All different kinds, like hacking, phishing, creating fake accounts...

Putin: How did they say they got this fake news.

Trump: They say we have operatives in the Kremlin, that we have a Super computer that can trace back years of internet traffic.

Putin: That sounds like really fake news, you are right not to believe them. Did they give you any fake names for the fake operatives?

Trump: Oh yeah, Mikhail Bakunin, Regina Spektor and Alexei Nikolaevich. Totally made up names.

Putin: Those aren't even Russian names, you are so smart to figure that out Donald. Did they say anything about companies or individuals they are supposedly, secretly monitoring?

Trump: Yeah, I wrote them down because I wouldn't remember them. Look at this list. Do you know any of the people or if any of those companies are doing bad stuff to America?

Putin: Again Donald, totally fake Russian names, I don't know why they think they can fool you. As for the companies, they are the very best companies in Russia. Very respectable. It's sad to see your intelligence community trying to smear great, very good Russian companies.

Trump: I knew they were lying. It's just a big witch hunt. Thank you for clearing that up Vlad. I can't wait to tell those smug liars that I asked, very strongly and you said no Russian involvement. I love being right.

Putin: You do have a great brain Donald. Here is a private phone you can call me on next time they tell you more lies about me. That way I can tell you immediately whether it is real or fake news.

Trump: Thanks Vlad, I will probably be calling you daily. They sure tell me a bunch of lies every day.

Putin: I can tell you if stuff they say about China, Iran, the UK, pretty much any country is accurate or not.

Trump: That would be very helpful. I'm surrounded by morons. Thank you so much Vlad, talk to you again very soon.

• I hope for America's sake Trump doesn't go into his private, one on one meeting with Putin on Monday and it goes like this:

I just want someone like John Kelly to be there--- without someone with absolute integrity to verify, who knows what the liberals, (as well as many on the right) will accuse Trump of. I do not disagree with a "summit", and agree that it should be de hombre a hombre, but not in a 100% private setting. Not only for America's sake, but also for Trump's........ Otherwise- all we will hear from him: "We had a GREAT meeting. It was really GREAT!", and the media will have a field day.