Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• ~ THE EXAM ~

The husband was a bit embarrassed and told the doctor he had trouble getting an erection with his wife and she was getting frustrated.

The doc checked the man's blood pressure and other vitals, then after a thorough examination said he wanted to check with the wife.

He took her to another cubicle and asked her to disrobe. Then he told her to turn all the way around slowly.

She did as instructed. He then told her to raise her arms above her head, then bend over, touch her toes and cough.

Finally he said, "Ok, good. You can get dressed now, and I will go talk to your husband".

The doctor went back to the other cubicle and said to the husband, "Well, you can relax, there is nothing wrong with you. I couldn't get an erection either."

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

I challenge #TimeMagazine to along with your correction to the fake story about separated illegal immigrant families that accompanies the fake cover you refuse to pull, that you include the following ....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• We have people/idiots protesting a hotel today in the town I work in Champaign Illinois for allowing Ice agents to occasionally stay in their hotel. These are hard working men and women try to uphold our laws and we have people trying to prostest that. I’m at a conference today and tomorrow in Springfield Illinois or I would of counter protested these idiots.

• We have people/idiots protesting a hotel today in the town I work in Champaign Illinois for allowing Ice agents to occasionally stay in their hotel. These are hard working men and women try to uphold our laws and we have people trying to prostest that. I’m at a conference today and tomorrow in Springfield Illinois or I would of counter protested these idiots.

Loved living in Champaign/ Urbana. Great city!!! Only problem is all the liberals because of it being a large university town!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• To take the pain away....

A couple went to the hospital to have their babydelivered. Upon their arrival the doctor said that the hospital wastesting an amazing new high-tech machine that would transfer a portion of themother's labor pain to the baby's father.

He asked if they were interested. Both said they werevery much in favor of it.
    The doctor set the pain transfer to 10% for starters,explaining that even 10% was probably more pain than the father had everexperienced before.

But as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and askedthe doctor to go ahead and kick it up a notch.

The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% paintransfer The husband was still feeling fine.

The doctor then checked the husband's blood pressure and wasamazed at how well he was doing.

At this point they decided to try for 50%. The husbandcontinued to feel quite well.
    Since the pain transfer was obviously helping the wifeconsiderably the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him.

The wife subsequently delivered a healthy baby with virtuallyno pain and the husband continued to experience no pain. She and herhusband were ecstatic.

When they got home they found the mailman dead on the porch.

So HD announces they will start building MC's in Europe ....

What they neglected to say is this has been the plan for years and they are already expanding manufacturing to Thailand, China, Brazil, and Australia ......

......... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Well,
    I have never bought a Harley before because I could not afford one in my younger days.
    The good news is now that I can afford to buy one..... I won't.....Ever

• It's not so much about the tariffs, it's about a larger profit margin using nonunion labor. They have been cutting those a lot lately, KC plant closure before the tariffs.

• And to make 'gas money' for the Slingshot I'm a painting contractor....

WOW >>>> ONLY 5 MORE YEARS FOR ME

A 79-year-old man ishaving a drink in a bar. Suddenly a gorgeous girl enters and sits down a fewseats away. The girl is so attractive that he just can't take his eyes off her.After a short while, the girl notices him staring, and approaches him.
    Before the man has time toapologize, the girl looks him deep in the eyes and says to him in a sultrytone: "I'll do anything you'd like. Anything you can imagine in yourwildest dreams, it doesn't matter how extreme or unusual it is, I'm game. Iwant $100, and there's another condition".

Completelystunned by the sudden turn of events, the man asks her what her condition is."You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The man takes a moment to consider the offer from the beautifulwoman. He whips out his wallet and puts $100 dollars in her hand ---He thenlooks her square in the eyes, and says slowly and clearly: "Paint myhouse."

(Our needs change as we get older, and we tend to look forbargains)

• As we hear more and more about the treatment of Illegal aliens, (no matter of their hardships) I wonder what these liberals would say if they were burglars. The same concept applies, 1) they break the law by entering where they are not welcome. 2) They take what they did not earn. (welfare) 3) Once caught, they expect the citizens of the US to care for them.

This uproar about them being separated from their children, Don't we do the same for burglers?

YLM. Your Life Matters