Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• @AllIn5450 and @BONES I can mention CNN, MSNBC and FOX in a fair comparison because I respect legitimate reporting. Yes, MSNBC and more now than before CNN lean left in their reporting. FOX leans right. Leaning in one direction or the other doesn't make the facts any less factual. I understand if somebody is a blinders on, straight ticket voter, the opposing angle of reporting could infuriate their sensitivities much like telling people the world is round back in the day.

• @AllIn5450 and @BONES I can mention CNN, MSNBC and FOX in a fair comparison because I respect legitimate reporting. Yes, MSNBC and more now than before CNN lean left in their reporting. FOX leans right. Leaning in one direction or the other doesn't make the facts any less factual. I understand if somebody is a blinders on, straight ticket voter, the opposing angle of reporting could infuriate their sensitivities much like telling people the world is round back in the day.

71 years old and I have never voted straight ticket in my life, I do not believe in letting someone telling me how to vote. I vote for whom ever that I think can and will do the job to the benefit of the USA and not their political career. Most times I will not even vote for a lawyer or a corrupt politician. IMHO they are already paid off

• @WOLF ... I guess we all take things different.. can’t deny- ( you mentioned) CNN is as left as news comes.. again , can’t convince me AT ALL CNN stirs the BS worse than any other news network, have since elections/ debates started...

As individuals we think, interpret & believe in different things so each there own..

I think CNN is GARBAGE NEWS...

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• 71 years old and I have never voted straight ticket in my life, I do not believe in letting someone telling me how to vote. I vote for whom ever that I think can and will do the job to the benefit of the USA and not their political career. Most times I will not even vote for a lawyer or a corrupt politician. IMHO they are already paid off

“will not vote for a lawyer”

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Laughed my ass off watching the news this morning. The media is just so pissed off that the meeting with North Korea went well.
    The talking heads just looked so sad, almost makes me want to watch the view to see their heads explode.

• So to recap, the Republican view is that meeting with Castro and brokering a deal with Iran is treasonous and meeting with North Korea is Historic and great. Not sure how that works, but it's not my brain doing that math. I see all constructive, diplomatic efforts as good.

• So to recap, the Republican view is that meeting with Castro and brokering a deal with Iran is treasonous and meeting with North Korea is Historic and great. Not sure how that works, but it's not my brain doing that math. I see all constructive, diplomatic efforts as good.

Did Cuba have nukes I was not aware of ?? Is Trump gonnna give away the farm to N Korea like Obama did Iran ?? Very poor comparison sir ;(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Did Cuba have nukes I was not aware of ?? Is Trump gonnna give away the farm to N Korea like Obama did Iran ?? Very poor comparison sir ;(

So you are agreeing that republicans found those dealings treasonous? Why did they find them treasonous. As you stated Cuba has no nukes, what was the big deal I thought opening trade to dictators was a good thing?Why all the right wing crying about it?

Iran was within 2 years of having nukes. Obama extended that to 12(10 year halt+2yrs to finish development). They agreed to inspectors and all Obama gave them was THEIR money back. Horrible deal?

As for Trump and North Korea, I already stated I see it as a good thing. Nothing was nailed down today and already it was "a great historic moment", before Obama did anything except have meetings he "should have been court marshalled for treason". That is what my mind can't figure out. That there is some special thinking. ;)