Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Can’t wait to here something tragic happens to Lebron , he’s lucky he can shoot a ball! He’s no good and serves No purpose anywhere else in the world! Eagles what bunch of useless shit stirrers who cause more trouble & open there mouths then there worth. They spew BS, trouble, play the racist shit, USELESS FUCKS AMERICA CAN DO WITHOUT!! Screw all the athletes who cause trouble! NHL & nascar IS ONLY GROUP OF Class left in sports!

NFL & NBA BASICALLY SAY...”Up your ass” to everyone who has ever fought, protected & made there lives better

Who watches the shit NBA ANYWAY ???

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• I'm going to stir the pot, for all throwing the "uneducated" crap around :D:rolleyes: . Look back through this thread if you need a reference point, for those wonderful comments that have not been able to differentiate between "plain and plane", when to use then or than. Like the first Verizon hit commercial, "Can you hear me now?" lol NOW, do you really want to throw all the "uneducated comments" around because you'll be casting a wide net for those who are cheering you on...*sigh*. Don't shoot the messenger for pointing out the obvious..hmm, another commercial.

Wishing something tragic to another man's career, only God knows your heart.

I don't care if a person is a plumber, welder, janitor, announcer, athlete, attorney or whatever field they ultimately decided to do in life--their choice. I respect their decision to contribute to their communities and make an impact using their God given talents. Ultimately, the goal is for them to be gainfully employed and contributing. Every man, or woman will have in some way dedicated time, studying and repetition into their craft. I would never want to take that away from a person, by wishing ill will and misfortune on them.

Who watches the NBA? Look at the numbers--you might be in for a wake up call if you weren't sure of the answer. Higher viewership than Nascar? NHL? Owners are paying attention to those numbers, along with sponsors, cable networks and advertisers. Guess where they are putting "their" advertising dollars?

Yes sir, stirring the pot...way past my bedtime LOL

• Called auto correct that fucks shit up for starters & im not looking over & fixing when a points being made. And you bet I wish the worst for uselesss Fuckers who do Nothing but create BS! Your as blind as a bat if you don’t think these people cause more trouble, issues, separation, maybe your Part of the problem? As for my heart? No need for any of these bitches who comment , play the game & just stop making things more & more difficult everyday with your “black” comments, real old! I can care less about a persons career/ color either, but let’s be honest here..., why can’t we protest ? Why can’t I protest Obama, liberal bitches are making me sick daily? I’d get fired! It’s not my job and no one cares or would listen ! So these LOOSERS should keep there million dollar mouths closed. There all the same kind of people, it’s exspected...where’s Kap now anyway?? Play your game and shut your Fucking mouth! Here’s a fact, once again. Take away Obama, this world is not what it is today.. a shit load of talk, nothing & he started every issue the world has today ( to a new level ) but we’ll let people blame Trump cause it’s easy that way, even though everything resorts to Obama’s and in Truth he was a snake & things are going full circle & coming to light...

NBA is a Joke! Fool sport, jump & put a ball in a hoop. BB takes no thought....anyone can do it..

Not wasting time proofreading, so have @ it with spell check. Seems to get your rocks off!

And don’t ever question me as a person! I knew who you were aiming at. Plenty know me here & I would stop on a dime to help anyone if I could...

Done with the Internet Jabs, that’s for Pussys

Edited 3 times, last by BONES ().

• @WOLF.. not @ all.. Cunningham, rominowski, Ricky waters etc, use to like watching them.... when football was real & not about color or politics.

Now scum Like Long making headlines daily. His dad must be so embarrassed coming from the REAL generation of Football. Play the game, shut your mouths or don’t get paid! Then what do these guys have left.....?

• That's far beyond a simple auto correct, stop making excuses. Perhaps "YOU ARE THE PROBLEM" but too blinded by your own self opinionated beliefs to understand, accept and grow from it. That glass house you're living in, I won't say more. You're still dealing with the child inside, therefore this conversation will never progress.

Although, I think you protest a bit too much. It's easy to yell the loudest and sound the most profane--but what does it get you? How does it validate your point?

You whine about the race card but no where in my response was race mentioned. You question every person who doesn't agree with your wayward thinking and you think you can tell someone not to question you? LOL YOU REALLY HAVE A MISGUIDED OPINION OF WHERE YOU'RE SITTING IN THAT IVORY TOWER.

FYI-anything I'll type to a man on the internet, I will say to him face to face. I don't believe in keyboard warriors. I honestly don't believe in keyboard tough guys who try to intimidate from a modem, a picture....remember Goliath took a fall.

Now with that housecleaning out of the way.

Back to the facts of stirring the pot. Did you get the numbers? IF anyone can play basketball where's your NBA contract? Your millions, shoe contract, sponsors? NOT! Those aren't jabs, just simply to show that we are not all LeBron, Gretzky, and/or Dale Earnhardt. God gave them their own gifts.

FYI--LOSERS...no auto correct can make that happen. Stop blaming auto correct for what you can not get right. Stop using auto correct as a crutch. Blaming auto correct for misspelling words...smh. That's not a jab, that's my early morning "acceptance is the first step".

• I agree with Orangeman. Let’s move this back to topics and not each other. If you want to hash this out. Do it in a PM.

We are all friends here and need to keep some level of respect.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Any day , Any day! And I’ll say this for everyone to see..

Let’s see who attacked who... tried it once before ..

No ones gunna belittle me & what I’m about on line. Your not even worth it cause you would NOT be the man you say you are from the keyboard. Don’t like something, dont reply , instead of trying to state your case. I know who & what you are.

I’ll be the bigger man so the guys don’t have to see this shit & let it go...

I hope to see you some day, leave it @ that tough guy

• Bones, you don't frighten anyone! Try that bully crap with someone that might be afraid of your font! IF you know who I am I will pay for you a free ticket to my location, as you're so anxious to prove yourself, and a free self inflicted old fashion ...! That way you have every chance to try and use your muscle and might!! If you want me to set it up on a venue I can do it that way as well! I don't scare at all! I think this time you bit off more than you can chew. NOW, go chew on that for a bit and blame spell check...AGAIN!!

You've tried belittle any and everyone who's posted opposite of you and now you've cried foul...talk about being a cry baby! If you were the bigger man you wouldn't be wishing that people's career would end with injury, chew on that for a bit.

• Funny man, funny man... who are you.. I’ve been around since day 1 with this crew. Never had an issue with anyone besides 1 other guy named Sling bitch! So don’t go preaching how others feel & how I am, good friends made, help , good times , gifts have all been made & given here So don’t you dare open your mouth on what you don’t know about. What have you done??? We all agree & disagree in this thread, but civil, your posts attack.
    And who the fuck are you to say “you-you”? We have conversations I’ll admit & take on others views , weather right/ wrong, false/true so Show me tough guy my past...So much for being the bigger man! Lowering myself to your level! Pretty funny how a grown tough guy is focused on spelling, that humors me.

As for injury you bet, millionaires stirring the pot , not needed in America! So get them out so Americans don’t have to listen & deal with there political BS daily! It’s real old !

Done with it, I’m actually embarrassed for you...

Sorry guys... I’ll stop wasting my time this clowns100% right on EVERYTHING & yet who’s disagreeing & making points while attacking..

Got business, family & friends to attend to.. be Good Zo!

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• I agree with Orangeman. Let’s move this back to topics and not each other. If you want to hash this out. Do it in a PM.

We are all friends here and need to keep some level of respect.

100% but attacking!! There’s ways to go about things in fun & not agreeing. I’m over it ... carry on :whistling::thumbup:

• Isnt the profound truth, "People get so brave and very loud, when they're hiding behind a phone or lap top?"
    I find that to be the case most of the time.

Jumping off my soap box.

Gunny.

Can be done in fun.. always ways to go about in fun, yet sarcastic ways without going overboard when agreeing to disagree. And 100% right, anyone can pretend who or what they want to be behind a device. I go to this forum & HD forum once in a blue moon ( good people) other than that no FB / Twitter. The news/ posts can drive ya mental.. it’s a vicious cycle... it’s just so old... why I’m usually blind to politics... things going on should not be the American way

• Can be done in fun.. always ways to go about in fun, yet sarcastic ways without going overboard when agreeing to disagree. And 100% right, anyone can pretend who or what they want to be behind a device. I go to this forum & HD forum once in a blue moon ( good people) other than that no FB / Twitter. The news/ posts can drive ya mental.. it’s a vicious cycle... it’s just so old... why I’m usually blind to politics... things going on should not be the American way

@BONES that is why he was the second on this forum that I blocked, I bet you can guess the first one also. I just wish people would even quite quoting them.