Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Saw a small segment on FOX News ..... I give ya a little more back across the pond ... cry closets at colleges, safe spaces at colleges, for every poor bastard that tried to steal a kiss and got his face slapped whereby the woman was not arrested for domestic assault, history being rewritten on a daily basis, Dems with no message but obstruct, obstruct, obstruct...Sleeping Beauty only makes me wanna throw my coffee cup at the TV .... the rest makes me wanna throw the whole coffee maker :cursing::00008359:

@sideseatdriver I believe @Zorasmiles was playing catch up and was not off topic or wrong with his talk on how to treat woman. You must have missed Bill's post. I know you would have "enlightened" Bill as you tried to with @Zorasmiles if you had seen it, correct?

What is a skittle friend? I highly doubt you have sweet, tasty, green, yellow, orange and red friends that stain your hands when you're sweating. ?(:D If you do, is it hard to keep from licking them?

• @sideseatdriver I believe @Zorasmiles was playing catch up and was not off topic or wrong with his talk on how to treat woman. You must have missed Bill's post. I know you would have "enlightened" Bill as you tried to with @Zorasmiles if you had seen it, correct?
    What is a skittle friend? I highly doubt you have sweet, tasty, green, yellow, orange and red friends that stain your hands when you're sweating. ?(:D If you do, is it hard to keep from licking them?

A simple kiss might or might not get your face slapped but I bet licking them would get your chops busted every time! jes sayin

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• @sideseatdriver I see your point and agree up to where you said “hate speech is not covered under the First Amendment”. Sorry but the Supreme Court unanimously affirmed hate speech is covered under the First Amendment. Here is a copy of their opinion:

Justice Anthony Kennedy wrote separately, also for four justices, but on this point the opinions agreed:

A law found to discriminate based on viewpoint is an "egregious form of content discrimination," which is "presumptively unconstitutional." … A law that can be directed against speech found offensive to some portion of the public can be turned against minority and dissenting views to the detriment of all. The First Amendment does not entrust that power to the government's benevolence. Instead, our reliance must be on the substantial safeguards of free and open discussion in a democratic society.

No matter how distasteful whomever has the right to say it !!

With my comment about an innocent kiss and getting slapped for it. Have we gotten to a point where men AND women don’t sometimes send a wrong signal or perceive a signal incorrectly resulting in an attempted kiss or advance. Does that make him or her a sexual predator or assaulter ??? People been he-n and she-n since the beginning of time - how is a young boy gonna learn he stepped over the perceived line if he doesn’t get slapped once or twice. Then again - if your in you forties and still gettin slappped....ya prolly deserve a kick in the nuts :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• If You Rather Not Have A Gun In The House,
    And want to play it safe. Then go DeWalt.

In view of the recent Supreme Court ruling, sales of this new product may skyrocket.

Washington thinks they are going to take away our guns, so check this out. I like it!

NAIL GUNS! AND, you don't even have to REGISTER them or have LICENSES for them!

AND, you don't have to worry about them being CONCEALED!

Just a LOT of good stuff to do with THIS!
    Once in a while something so totally cool comes out that even a guy who doesn't normally even know what he'd like for Father's Day or Christmas
    would immediately ask for it:

Thank you, DeWalt!!!

New Nail Gun, made by DeWalt. It can drive a 16-D nail through a 2x4 at 200 yards.

This makes construction a breeze, you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence.

Hundred round magazine.

Someone invades your home, just nail their ass.

If you want to see it in action, check it out here

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by funinthesun ().

• SEOUL (Reuters) -May 24th 2018 7:04PM

North Korea's vice foreign minister Kim Kye Gwan said the North is open to resolving issues with the United States whenever and however after U.S. President Donald Trump called off a June summit with its leader, Kim Jong Un.

"We had set in high regards President Trump's efforts, unprecedented by any other president, to create a historic North Korea-U.S. summit," said the vice foreign minister in a statement released on Friday by the North's central news agency.

"We tell the United States once more that we are open to resolving problems at any time in any way," he said.

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/77390/

#WINNING ...............winning.JPG

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• How can liberal hypocrisy be so blatant and they continue to get away with it. Could you imagine the outrage, protesting in the streets, weeping and gnashing of teeth and eventual public hanging if someone had referred to an Obama daughter as a CUNT ??? One thing Trump has done for sure is expose the left/libs for exactly what they are.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it