Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Yes - they herd em thru the grades like cattle so “no child is left behind”. Lot of high school graduates are barely literate. The education we got back in our day - a high school diploma is equal to a college Bachelors Degree now!! US education is at an all time low IMO!!

WHOOPEE! I'm college edjamacated.

• Wonder what the liberal media is gonna say now?? N Korea is suspending their nuclear testing of ICBM’s and shutting down the facility. Hope it is not one of their tricks again but Trump is on the road to solving a 60 year old problem that NO ONE ELSE has even come close. Guess the media will say he is colluding with N Korea now :00008359:

NOTHING.
    The MSM will say NOTHING because they absolutely cannot say anything negative about this if it pans out.

Send lawyers, guns and money!

• N Korea is suspending their nuclear testing of ICBM’s and shutting down the facility.

Well ... their Punggye-ri underground nuclear research and testing facility did collapse a short time after their claimed October "hydrogen bomb" test .... the implosion was so intense it registered as an earthquake ........

........ ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• NOTHING.The MSM will say NOTHING because they absolutely cannot say anything negative about this if it pans out.

Weird, I was watching Fox, MSNBC and CNN networks this evening and they all covered it. Keep believing a stations competitor about what they cover rather than check for yourself. They strangely aren't always bashing Trump, they do report the news.

The Pundits on all networks bash the other side constantly, for liberal pundits (Maddow, that guy after Maddow) that means a lot of Trump bashing. Wait, are you getting your "news" from Hannity, Limbaugh and "The Five"? Those are opinion shows(Not necessarily factual and definently not a full story ever), FYI. ;)

• Weird, I was watching Fox, MSNBC and CNN networks this evening and they all covered it. Keep believing a stations competitor about what they cover rather than check for yourself. They strangely aren't always bashing Trump, they do report the news.
    The Pundits on all networks bash the other side constantly, for liberal pundits (Maddow, that guy after Maddow) that means a lot of Trump bashing. Wait, are you getting your "news" from Hannity, Limbaugh and "The Five"? Those are opinion shows(Not necessarily factual and definently not a full story ever), FYI. ;)

REALLY!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Maddow just mentioned N.Korea's suspending testing and stated, "North Korea is hitting the pause button. In this case, the pause button is much better than the play button which is where we were before. , So this next week will be very interesting to see how that evolves ahead of these talks". Talks between N and S Korea and The President.

She even had the gull to sound upbeat about it. First she talks about it, and on top of that doesn't say anything negative about it or The President in that regard. She probably only mentioned it to make Fox News pundits look like liars. What a Bitch. :00008084:

• Maddow just mentioned N.Korea's suspending testing and stated, "North Korea is hitting the pause button. In this case, the pause button is much better than the play button which is where we were before. , So this next week will be very interesting to see how that evolves ahead of these talks". Talks between N and S Korea and The President.

She even had the gull to sound upbeat about it. First she talks about it, and on top of that doesn't say anything negative about it or The President in that regard. She probably only mentioned it to make Fox News pundits look like liars. What a Bitch. :00008084:

:00008172:

• I personally give Trump all the credit. He either, never breaks character and is a brilliant actor, or actually has the mentality of an angry 14 year old. Whichever the case, that unhinged, unpredictable, scary, dangerously sporadic attitude is what has the Korea's talking again and the testing stopped.

• Yeah that bitch should be fired. Not just for what she said about Barbra but then when she came out and said they can’t fire me I have tenture. Then saying she has a $100,000 a year job. Not sure why that mattered but she said it. You represent your employer you do something stupid they should be able to fire you.

• Yeah that bitch should be fired. Not just for what she said about Barbra but then when she came out and said they can’t fire me I have tenture. Then saying she has a $100,000 a year job. Not sure why that mattered but she said it. You represent your employer you do something stupid they should be able to fire you.

I think she should replace Nancy Pelosi as the face of the Democratic Party - think I finally found somebody (wasn’t easy) I could despise worse than her ;(

• BEST POLITICAL QUOTE OF ANY ERA:

"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance."

Cicero, 55 B.C.

So, we've evidently learned absolutely nothing over the past 2,073 years!

• Been saying it for a long time - Our Country’s political environment is just like the circumstances that led to the fall of the Roman Empire !!

• A wise friend sent me this and thought I would share it with you -

Interesting perspective....

Like many citizens, I've wondered and tried hard to understand why Trump has such a remarkable following. (It's obvious why he probably should not!) Then a friend sent me this raccoon story. It makes no difference about your political leanings, this is just a good explanation of WHY... (or it's as good as any I can come up with).
    If you really want to know how the majority of people feel? And this applies to both democrats and republicans, read below, it says it all.
    You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately.
    You call the city, 4 different exterminators, but nobody can handle the job. But there is this one guy and he guarantees you to get rid of them, so you hire him. You don't care if the guy smells, you don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he has a plumber's crack, you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best. Period !
    Here's why we want Trump, yes he's a bit of an ass, yes he's an egomaniac, but we don't care. The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republicans and Democrats can be two-faced & gutless, and illegals are everywhere. We want it all fixed! We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he's been married 3 times, we don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslin terrorist.
    This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo, and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in; "AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED" and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.
    We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, Republican Party, and sick of illegals. We just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, but he doesn't have lobbyist money holding him, he doesn't have political correctness restraining him, all you know is that he has been very successful, a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's also not a politician, he's not a cowardly politician. And he says he'll fix it. And , we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar. Also, we don't care if the guy has bad hair. We just want those raccoons gone, out of our house, NOW.
    You are welcome to pass this on. I feel this is why thousands of people who haven't voted in 25 years are getting involved.
    The raccoons have got to go
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]