So, there you go. We need to support any legislation that comes out to
    rectify this
    travesty, because the Government will likely become involved
    with this issue,
    as they should. Just the kind of thing the do nothing
    Congress
    loves.

As a diehard Oregon State fan, my wife and I, with all of
    this in mind, suggest it might also make some sense to change the name of the
    Oregon State women's athletic teams to something other than the 'Beavers'
    (especially when they play Southern California . Do we really want the
    Trojans sticking it to the Beavers???)

I always love your articles and I generally agree with them.

As for the Redskins name, I would suggest they change the name to the
    Foreskins to better represent their
    community, paying tribute to the dick
    heads in Congress.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• FANTASTIC POST !!! Loved it !! Meanwhile another fantastic Congresswoman in the news - can we really take her seriously :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• FANTASTIC POST !!! Loved it !! Meanwhile another fantastic Congresswoman in the news - can we really take her seriously :00008172:

Seen this witch walk into a restaurant that my wife and I was eating at in Miami and that stupid hat I just shook my head as the racist whore walked past us. After that I was no longer hungry.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Politics have no place in The Gold Star Families - both sides need to leave this area alone ... Respect the families-Period.! Don’t try to place yourself in there shoes, or be critical of other whom come before you. Educate self on this matter prior to even speaking. This without any doubt is Sacred!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I agree 100% @lrobbi - I made a pretty good living with grammatical wizardry but would not even begin to know what to say to a parent that had lost a child in combat. Shame on anybody that tries to politicize such a tragedy!!!

• @Bill Martin, can't agree with that one. How is Hillary Clinton married to a "sexual predator" (and yes, I'm focusing just on that fact in the post)? Lets just look at the fact that Bill was accused of a lot and convicted of what? So now lets look at the hypocrisy of the fact that Bill, after millions of dollars spent of tax payer money is proven that he got a BJ in the oval office by a willing participant and lied about. I find the amount of tax payer money spent on this offensive <snort> all on it's own, but really... those are the facts, correct? And yet here we have an ass hole who ADMITS himself on tape that he's pressuring woman and grabbing at them... no investigation needed and what happens? We elect him as president... really? It's hypocritical. I'm not against a Republican in the white house, but I'm very against Trump being there. "We" elected a racist and sexual predator to the white house and knew it before the vote was done. ... Just calling the hypocrisy of it out. I don't see Weinstein or Trump any different. Sorry. Maybe Weinstein should just learn to use Twitter better and blame everyone else while taking credit for the sky being blue.

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• @SaltyClownNY - Whoa!! How soon we forget !!! Do the names Juanita Broderick, Gennifer Flowers, Kathy Shelton, Kathleen Willey ring a bell ?? All these women were Clinton victims aside from Monica Lewinsky. WAY more evidence of sexual predation there than just some locker room talk of which all of us men are guilty of at one time or another in their life. I understand there are a lot of “Never Trumper” such as yourself out there. So far the economy is booming with unemployment the lowest level in decades, border security has been restored to a degree FOLLOWING CURRENT LAW, doing away with 100’s of regulations crippling business, supporting law enforcement increasing the morale of the folks that protect us everyday, on the cusp of passing the biggest tax cut in history - all that in less than a year. If you would like to debate where we would be with Hillary at the wheel I am cocked and loaded on that. You call Trump racist - exactly what are you basing that on?? The Muslim ban - what ya want him to do - let anyone flood into America so we can become Europe with terror attacks constant. He has begun rebuilding our severely depleted military, demanding respect from the rest of the world, letting them know we will not be taken advantage of anymore. You say racist against blacks?? Appears to me the Dems have that handled quite well for decades moving them toward government assistance for votes and generational poverty. Trump may be kind of rough around the edges but when is the last time we had a President get in and try as hard to fulfill his campaign promises as he ?? I was, am, and will be in Trump’s corner - to compare Harvey Weinstein or Bill Clinton to Trump is literally a below the belt punch which sadly is a Democratic Party staple.

Edited once, last by Bill Martin ().

• Gonna make a wild statement here. Call it my brush with death moment :D

Always keep in mind that this is a very opinionated thread just as Bill Hoped and stirs great conversation, but in the end it is just that. Don't want to lose any friends!!!!

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• This thread been goin on for year and a half and I can think of about only 2 folks that were unable to carry on civil, respectful debate - one was banned - the other disappeared when Hillary lost (old timers know who they are). Other than that many differences of opinion are expressed in a intellectual , many times thought provoking manner. For me I guess @WOLF was correct - from my lawyer days I do love a good argument :P wish there were a few more liberals posting here cause it’s fun to crush em with facts. To use the old cliche “at the end of the day” we are all friends and I respect your right to be wrong :00008172:

:00008356: :00008356: :00008356

• This thread been goin on for year and a half and I can think of about only 2 folks that were unable to carry on civil, respectful debate - one was banned - the other disappeared when Hillary lost (old timers know who they are). Other than that many differences of opinion are expressed in a intellectual , many times thought provoking manner. For me I guess @WOLF was correct - from my lawyer days I do love a good argument :P wish there were a few more liberals posting here cause it’s fun to crush em with facts. To use the old cliche “at the end of the day” we are all friends and I respect your right to be wrong :00008172:

:00008356: :00008356: :00008356

You know what they say about assuming Bill. You make an ASS of U, I forget the rest. :D

• LOL... @Orangeman. You are proving my point with the meme. My point is that one side points to the other. I'm pointing out the hypocritical meme that was posted with Hillary. I'm not in any way saying the other side isn't hypocritical. They all are. But I get tired when it's not pointed out as to me, the Republican't stand up and say how they are conservative with conservative values and for what? So they can run around and do what they want... like saying "our bar is so much higher than yours". It's all BS. The props I give the Clinton's... and I do give them this one... we the taxpayer have spent over 100 million dollars trying to convict the Clinton's of something for over 20 + years and what have they been convicted of? If we spent just 1 million on 100 members of congress... lets just say 50 dems and 50 republicans... we'd be locking half of them up. I don't believe the Clinton's are special and just more slippery than the others. Lets just cut threw the BS and call out any hypocrisy. Hell, I can't stand going to Church these days as in a small local town you know half of them there are committing adultery... but you know, they are better than others as they went to church once a week. I call BS. Just like the hole sanctuary of marriage and marriage is between a man and a woman... why? Because the over 50% divorce rate is being put up as something to shoot for? Really?

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates