Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• not getting my hopes up...

It truly is upsetting to see how popular Hillary is.... How can people legitimately vote for her???? How do you rationalize that?

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• @Guardian_Angel it is really frustrating because Hillary has no honor. Without her political influence she would be behind bars as we speak. I would love the opportunity to prosecute her even though I was never on that side of the aisle. Pretty sure I could secure a conviction. Now who is voting for her?? The far left that have a kumbaya vision of our country and think Hillary will further their agenda (they could care less about honor). Second, the people that are looking for government handouts in hopes Hillary will increase the handouts (they could care less about honor). Sooo, it is left up to us, the folks that believe that honor and integrity are a intricate part of an individual seeking the Presidency. We know Hillary is a liar, corruptionist, and quite possibly treasonous. This is the pivot point for our country. With Clinton in office the country will take a hard left turn off the cliff IMO. She must be stopped at all costs!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• @Guardian_Angel it is really frustrating because Hillary has no honor. Without her political influence she would be behind bars as we speak. I would love the opportunity to prosecute her even though I was never on that side of the aisle. Pretty sure I could secure a conviction. Now who is voting for her?? The far left that have a kumbaya vision of our country and think Hillary will further their agenda (they could care less about honor). Second, the people that are looking for government handouts in hopes Hillary will increase the handouts (they could care less about honor). Sooo, it is left up to us, the folks that believe that honor and integrity are a intricate part of an individual seeking the Presidency. We know Hillary is a liar, corruptionist, and quite possibly treasonous. This is the pivot point for our country. With Clinton in office the country will take a hard left turn off the cliff IMO. She must be stopped at all costs!!!

Bill, I am a former Federal Prosecutor and agree that with what I have seen there is more than probable cause that she committed federal offenses and I can only hope that our FBI Director, who has a lot of integrity, will pursue the path of justice and not let the politics interfere. The comments from Hillary and Bill demeaning this investigation are insulting .

• @Reese you stealthy little devil - didn't know you were a prosector. Thought I was only one here had a job pissin people off :) Anyway, love to have your perspective. IMO even if the FBI which I think is very honorable and NOT politically motivated recommends prosecution I am very skeptical O'bama's justice department will bring charges against Clinton. I think after 30+ years in Washington behind closed doors she has let the powers that be know she ain't goin down by herself!!

• Folks: My comments as a Democrat, however, cannot stand Hillary.

The GOP needs to get their act together. They are a party at war with and within itself, convoluted and riven by resentments and anger, destined to be divided all the way to November unless Trump can rally and unite the party. The path will not be an easy one, but for most people, whether elected officials, party insiders, or conservative commentators, it makes more sense to get behind Trump, even if you have been opposed to him until now. The party needs to swallow its pride, not be tempted by a 3rd party bid, and get on with the TRUMP train even if he is destined to lose. The last thing the party needs is an excuse for Trump and his allies to blame a defeat on a "stab in the back" by other Reps. That's a recipe for Civil War and another fiasco in 2020. Of particular importance in my estimation, if Trump does lose, his voters need to understand that he was the architect of his own demise. Rep voters also need to understand that alienating nonwhites, women and young people was a losing strategy. Reps at least should not oppose him actively unless they desire the alternative. By the time we get to November, the divisions of the primary campaigns will not be forgotten, but they will be set aside so that the more urgent goal of stopping Clinton can be served. That, more than anything having to do with Trump, is what will finally unite the GOP. At least until election day, after which they can start fighting with each other again.

I am looking forward to the upcoming Trump & Clinton debates. They are the worst 2 favorably liked cands in history and who comes out on top will win this election. I cannot see Trump winning the debates unless he attacks and attacks hard. It should be just as entertaining as SSITS; regardless, it will be a lot less cheaper entertainment. I cannot emphasize this enough, Trump has to go after Hillary in the worst way without looking like an ass and showing that goofy smirk of his. On the flip side, additionally, he has to provide a viable and realistic vision on how he plans to run this country.
    -------------------------------
    I have to admit, my vote has to be for the Rep party for 2 reasons and not in priority order:

1. Looking at Melania Trump versus Bill for 4 years. Are you kidding me; boy is that a no brainer. I have a hard time looking at Donald when he is with her. That in itself, gets my vote.
    2. Clinton has to be stopped in her tracks. Somehow the women in this country need to see her for what she really is and what she has done. Also, I cannot stand her laugh. If you have ever heard it, she sounds like the Wicked Witch of the West on The Wizard of Oz.

• Excellent points @Crusher !!! It is going to take a lot of Democrats such as yourself nauseated at the thought of a Hillary administration to vote for Trump for him to win. He, on the other hand, cannot afford to make anymore of the sometime outrageous comments he makes. He says he can be presidential - time for him to show us!!

• I agree! It would not surprise me that she has let Obama know that if he allows her to be prosecuted she will spill the beans on the Libya debacle and ruin his legacy. I do believe, however, that if the FBI recommends prosecution and is overruled by the Attorney General, there will be resignations in protest and an uproar in this country. I was a prosecutor under President Gerald Ford and witnessed first hand the repercussions of Ford's pardon of Nixon. The next six months are going to be quite interesting.

• You are certainly correct!! I don't know how well this election cycle will turn out for the American people but buckle up - we are in for the most entertaining debates in American history IMO.

• The Democratic party is also experiencing a shackup of their own and by 2020 may be in the very same predicament the Republican part finds themselves in for the last 8. The DEM's are being pulled ever harder to the left and there will be a point that some if not most want stand for the end result. Bernie is just the beginning of this.

Honestly I think in the next two presidential voting cycles (2020 - 2024) we may very well see the rise of a true legitimate 3rd party.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• not getting my hopes up...

It truly is upsetting to see how popular Hillary is.... How can people legitimately vote for her???? How do you rationalize that?

She's a nobody here...Guess it depends on area. People are stupid! Obama Sucks and she'll be just as bad. I don't wanna hear it when people cry if she wins!! Trust me, Trump has plenty of ammo when they debate. If he's cool, calm and collected he'll be fine! Just no childish name calling. I think he knows where he's @ and now needs to "SOFTEN" up a little to get the swingers his way..

Im taking the lead pill if I have another crap president! Especially her!! :00000003::00007991::00008862:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• @BONES, you'd think Alabama would be a blue state with vote for hillary signs everywhere, but the last 4 elections have been republican wins for the the state... Unfortunately, Alabama's electoral setup has the presidential election decided before our votes are even counted...

Hillary is not popular here, which is suprising to me.....

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• It just pisses me off to hear that House Speaker Ryan is not endorsing Trump right now, that both the Bush ex-presidents will not be attending the Rep Nal'l Convention (guys I'm sorry Jeb lost) and I also hear that John McCain is also boycotting the Rep Nat'l Convention. There are probably others that will jump on the anti-Trump wagon. All I can say is: "Are you kidding me?". Like or not, this is your party nominee and at the very least, you should not oppose him actively unless you desire the alternative. So if Hillary wins, the first people the Reps can throw stones at is yourself, but the bottom line is, Hillary Wins.

• welcome to the village of idiots... Yep. Nation of pansified crybabies... Wonder when the Miss America Pageant will be integrated... I been WAITING for that to be the next "war" on equality... Such a shameful state we are in as a nation. Homeless people, veterans in need, as well as elderly.... And THIS is the fight the nation chose to do battle against. What a crock of inexplicable chit.

Files

• images.jpg

(20.43 kB, downloaded 94 times, last: )