Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• On another note - Stormy Daniels attorney Michael Avanetti and possible 2020 Presidential nominee is showing what a slime ball he really is. Judge ordered him to pay $4.85 million to his former law partner and Trump’s attorney fees for the frivolous lawsuit he filed. Judges rarely award attorney fees unless they feel it was a waste of the court’s time also. As an attorney he is done - no more CNN, MSNBC, no more Stormy BJ’s - good riddance to another lawyer giving the profession a bad name. Better hope he has a future in the Dem Party - otherwise he better start selling used cars :00008356:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Hey! Beautiful wonderful lying Teds in town, who's that old guy with the bad hairdo that's with him? :P Bet the people on Gulf freeway (d) and (r) cussed em both when they shut it down so Mr T and Teddy could use it. Oh well that's what you get for living in the big city.

Welcome to another edition of ...... President Trump has a way of making people do some really stupid things....

The Dems and certain news agencies are giving the "migrant caravan" as little air play as possible so not to rally conservatives .....

So last night in TX the President challenges the MSM to "go into the middle of the caravan" where he claims they will find criminals, MS-13 members, and "middle easterners" ..then like little puppies they scamper down to Mexico in an effort to prove the President wrong .. and today caravan coverage is up by 30% and growing .....

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/88320/

My favorite was last night a Telemundo reporter talking about how families and little kids are the majority of migrants in the caravan as a hundred or so young and middle aged men stream past his camera location with more as far as the camera can see.... think I saw one young woman and not a single child the entire segment .... talk about poor location choice ....

...... wacky-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• THE LEFT VERSION

Trump’s 'Unknown Middle Easterners' Tweet Is Both False And Racist
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com…_5bcf652ae4b0d38b587d11c5

THE RIGHT VERSION

Some in migrant caravan 'have significant criminal histories,' from regions including Mideast: Homeland Security

https://www.foxnews.com/us/som…ncluding-mideast-dhs-says

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

HOW THE HELL IARE WE, THE POOR VOTER, TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL THE TRUTH IS ?? The media plays a huge role in dividing us into the way politics is today. Like so many things gone past is news - the facts and only the facts !!

• HOW THE HELL IARE WE, THE POOR VOTER, TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL THE TRUTH IS ??

If you tell me my opinion is wrong because I am a bigot or a racist without knowing me or even asking why I have let alone attempting to understand my opinion then I have no need for yours.

........ bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• it's gotten to the point that you don't know if it's someone who wants them dead or someone who wants to make them look like victims.

sadly I thought the same thing. This could be a act to make Republicans look bad before the midterms to counter all the liberal mobs that are making democrats look bad. Not saying that’s what it is though. Like I said whoever done it needs to be hunted down

• I would love to see these three all die peacefully in their beds at a really old age but to never be heard from again would be fine. The thought of physical violence to promote a political agenda on either side is unacceptable !!

• my first reaction was are the Dems doing it to make the Republicans look bad as someone else has stated but then again are the Republicans doing the same to Dems to make the Dems look bad? I'm more concerned about the 7,000 illegals coming up to our border you know the military can't stop them because they're not going to shoot them

• my first reaction was are the Dems doing it to make the Republicans look bad as someone else has stated but then again are the Republicans doing the same to Dems to make the Dems look bad? I'm more concerned about the 7,000 illegals coming up to our border you know the military can't stop them because they're not going to shoot them

In my view this is a invading force. I’m not saying shoot them but don’t let them just walk right through. We need to stop them from doing this. We have borders we shouldn’t let a invading force just walk in!

• sadly I thought the same thing. This could be a act to make Republicans look bad before the midterms to counter all the liberal mobs that are making democrats look bad. Not saying that’s what it is though. Like I said whoever done it needs to be hunted down

I do not want to see anyone get hurt, but it is nice to see some payback to the Dem's even if they may be doing it themselves to gain votes. I had already said that they would be a major happening before the mid term elections trying to swing the votes. They have already shown that they do not mind collateral damage.

• the number of suspicious packages keeps increasing and apparently they all have the same return address of Debbie Wasserman Schultz's office, one was even returned there because the address it was sent to was a bad address

What I find interesting is that with this many sent why have none detonated? unless there were never intended to actually go off you would think that with all of this handling at least one would have worked

Personally I suspect they were never actually armed devices, just unarmed pipe bombs that were always intended to be found and sent to stir up politics before the elections

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies