Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• You now have created the worst job in the world - checking to see what equipment goes in which bathroom :00008172::00008172::00008172:

I know we are joking here, but in reality it would be fairly easy and it would end the controversy make two types of restroom one with nothing but urinals and one with nothing but stalls with full locking doors. people who need to sit go to the one with stalls - man or woman it wouldnt matter each stall would be private - and men in a hurry and can stand can run to the one with urinals.

we could just have nothing but stalls, but this would suck for men at ball games because they would be stuck in line for a stall

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I dunno again - true story - 40 years ago I was at the Gunga Den - a topless bar on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. Went to bathroom to take a whiz and was standing at the urinal doin my business. A beautiful “girl” stepped up to the urinal next to me, pulled up her miniskirt and whipped out a johnson bigger than mine - having a set of hooters to die for (had to look -you know the whole can’t look away from a car crash thing) which caused me PTSD for a while :P !! Being an old school kinda guy I never thought who goes to what bathroom would ever be a complicated issue. “She” seemed very comfortable while I was quite the opposite. Why you say? Really couldn’t answer that conundrum for you but I was. By today’s standards I would be viewed as homophobic which would be wrong because I could care less who, what, when, where, or how another person chooses to get their rocks off. Going to the bathroom is pretty high on the list of most personal functions. I think male or female you should feel comfortable when you gotta “go”. The way I look at it - you can’t go in the women’s bathroom with my bride if you look like the above “woman” if I can help it. On the other hand if I don’t obviously know - it makes me no difference what’s underneath the skirt. I must say I am too old and set in my ways to get away from the men go to the men’s and women go to the women’s.

PS. I bought a table dance for my buddy from the “girl” in the bathroom.....I think he is still pissed at me to this day after I informed him of the “package” :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

With all the "revelations" tonight I thought it might be nice to let my friends here know some things the hysterical media won't tell you since all they seem to care about is Khashoggi was "one of them" ...... just a simple reporter speaking truth to power ........

Khashoggi was an adviser to former Saudi intelligence chief Turki al-Faisal when he was ambassador to London, then Washington. Khashoggi reportedly joined the Muslim Brotherhood in the 1970s and continued to advocate for political Islam. In writings he called Osama Bin Laden a friend and mourned his death. It appears that Khasshogi may have been something like Riyadh’s back channel to al-Qaeda, at least prior to 9/11.

So how did a former Saudi official with ties to intelligence services, connections to the Muslim Brotherhood, and a long history with a terrorist responsible for nearly 3,000 deaths on U.S. soil obtain permission to live and work in the US?

Khashoggi must have important American patrons, because even though he reportedly moved to the United States in 2017, he already had a green card. According to the Washington Post’s David Ignatius: “Friends helped Khashoggi obtain a visa that allowed him to stay in the United States.” So who vouched for him and why?

It might be useful to put these questions to former CIA director John Brennan. He was station chief in Riyadh from 1996-1999, when Khashoggi’s patron Turki al-Faisal was head of Saudi’s general intelligence directorate.

Lots of history and skeletons in this walk in closet the MSM isn't going to tell you and they know the gov'ment needs to keep quiet ......

....... ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• :thumbsup:

• this garbage is ridiculous. If a man or a woman identifies as different sex than what they are biologically I couldnt care less, want to dress that way, I dont care, want me to call you betty instead of bob, I dont care. people should be free to live their lives any way they want and so long as they keep out of other peoples lives - as far as I am concerned its all good

But when it comes to sports competitions I think a line needs to be drawn. I dont think a person who was born a male should be able to compete as a woman against other women -

it's not fair

This is where the left fail to understand the conundrum they create.

• Going to the bathroom is pretty high on the list of most personal functions. I think male or female you should feel comfortable when you gotta “go”.

surprised to hear that coming from you--- don't know how you were left with any shred of dignity, after being in the hospital for as long as you were. I've only been here about 3 weeks now- dignity left the building a damn long time ago. if there weren't so many creeps out there- whatever they had for personal equipment would be irrelevant in my opinion

• surprised to hear that coming from you--- don't know how you were left with any shred of dignity, after being in the hospital for as long as you were. I've only been here about 3 weeks now- dignity left the building a damn long time ago. if there weren't so many creeps out there- whatever they had for personal equipment would be irrelevant in my opinion

I figured out real quick you check your dignity at the door the minute you enter the hospital - am SO SORRY to hear you have been in a hell hole hospital so long - you have to experience it before you know how bad it is. Creeps is the issue here - I figure we men can handle ourselves in any bathroom situation and at worst be a little uncomfortable - women on the other hand - a typical trip to relieve themselves can easily become a traumatic experience with all the perverts running around out there (present company accepted :00008172: ). I could care less what equipment ya got in our bathrooms but we gotta at least try to protect our mothers, brides and daughters in theirs. JMHO :D

• Some time back I walked into a restroom off of the lobby in a resort hotel in Cabo San Lucas - - bathroom stalls looked something like this except they had some ventilation slats near the top of the doors and were a natural wood finish.

If all public restrooms looked like this would it really matter what the sex was of the person in the next stall?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I got this off of Facebook. Pretty good read.

This might seem political, but to me it is really about critical thinking. So I noticed this picture of "Honduran migrants walk toward the United States in Chiquimula, Guatemala, on Wednesday. A migrant caravan set out on Oct. 13 from the impoverished, violence-plagued country and was headed north on the long journey through Guatemala and Mexico to the U.S. border.Orlando Estrada / AFP - Getty Images." As I looked more closely, I noticed that the majority of these people were young to middle aged men. I noticed that none looked like they were starving. In fact, a couple of them look like they could do with a long walk. They all have on fairly nice clothes. None, that I could tell, looked like the pictures I usually see of people fleeing a war-torn country with all their earthly goods being carried or pulled behind them. I began to wonder, how are all these people being fed along the way. Unless you are Jesus, feeding 4000 people even 2 meals a day is complicated and expensive. I also wondered where are all these people going to the bathroom along the way. Are they leaving a poop trail across Central America? At least one person is carrying the flag of the country from which he is "fleeing." Why would you carry the flag of one country into another country from which you are seeking aid? Leaving from Quetzaltenango, Guatemala (closest city to the border) to Laredo, Tx (closest city to the border) is over 2100 miles. In that journey you must pass through 3 large cities in Mexico (Mexico City, San Luis Potosi, and Monterrey). Why would anyone drag mothers and small children on such a journey when there is a safe place to stop before you get to the USA? If, in fact, you are truly fleeing from your country, why would you keep walking through an entire country to reach yet another country unless you were fairly sure your end destination would give you the best deal. My logic tells me someone is footing the bill for this massive caravan. I do know it's not me. Please use the critical thinking skills you have to carefully assess this situation before you begin whining about the unfairness of our country. Look at this picture carefully to see who wants to come to this country illegally.

This might seem political, but to me it is really about critical thinking. So I noticed this picture of "Honduran migrants walk toward the United States in Chiquimula, Guatemala, on Wednesday. A migrant caravan set out on Oct. 13 from the impoverished, violence-plagued country and was headed north on the long journey through Guatemala and Mexico to the U.S. border.Orlando Estrada / AFP - Getty Images." As I looked more closely, I noticed that the majority of these people were young to middle aged men. I noticed that none looked like they were starving. In fact, a couple of them look like they could do with a long walk. They all have on fairly nice clothes. None, that I could tell, looked like the pictures I usually see of people fleeing a war-torn country with all their earthly goods being carried or pulled behind them. I began to wonder, how are all these people being fed along the way. Unless you are Jesus, feeding 4000 people even 2 meals a day is complicated and expensive. I also wondered where are all these people going to the bathroom along the way. Are they leaving a poop trail across Central America? At least one person is carrying the flag of the country from which he is "fleeing." Why would you carry the flag of one country into another country from which you are seeking aid? Leaving from Quetzaltenango, Guatemala (closest city to the border) to Laredo, Tx (closest city to the border) is over 2100 miles. In that journey you must pass through 3 large cities in Mexico (Mexico City, San Luis Potosi, and Monterrey). Why would anyone drag mothers and small children on such a journey when there is a safe place to stop before you get to the USA? If, in fact, you are truly fleeing from your country, why would you keep walking through an entire country to reach yet another country unless you were fairly sure your end destination would give you the best deal. My logic tells me someone is footing the bill for this massive caravan. I do know it's not me. Please use the critical thinking skills you have to carefully assess this situation before you begin whining about the unfairness of our country. Look at this picture carefully to see who wants to come to this country illegally.

The piles of crap they are leaving behind them is nothing compared to the crap they bring with them. Gotta feed em, clothe em, house em, healthcare em, learn to speak their language and change our laws to accommodate all their relatives. At least it will help build the Dem Party ;( - illegals and dead people’s vote must not be ignored :00008172:

• 0ne of the "patient Care Technicians" here made a comment on the situation. The man is obviously an immigrant from Africa. He said to me- "this is all political. the government needs to go down there, point their guns at the "refugees", and tell them to turn around and go home or get shot."
    I gently explained that America won't do that. he said they should

• I just heard the caravan from Honduras is heading to California for which I have a solution - let em come - then build the wall on the California border...PROBLEM SOLVED :thumbsup:

Sorry for the few conservatives in CA - ya’ll gotta take one for the team :00008172:

It will be you footing the bill as soon as they cross the border!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868