Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Kristen Bell voices concern about message ‘Snow White’ sends to daughters

https://www.foxnews.com/entert…-white-sends-to-daughters

Well there ya have it - all this time I never knew Prince Charming sexually assaulted Sleeping Beauty. How are you to take something like this - did we promote sexual assault to our daughters when we read this fairy tale to them??? How the hell can you take some issues seriously when the libtards throw out such obvious bull crap??? Guess that blows Prince Charming’s chances of becoming a Supreme Court Justice - there is rock solid proof ;(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Kristen Bell voices concern about message ‘Snow White’ sends to daughters

https://www.foxnews.com/entert…-white-sends-to-daughters

Well there ya have it - all this time I never knew Prince Charming sexually assaulted Sleeping Beauty. How are you to take something like this - did we promote sexual assault to our daughters when we read this fairy tale to them??? How the hell can you take some issues seriously when the libtards throw out such obvious bull crap??? Guess that blows Prince Charming’s chances of becoming a Supreme Court Justice - there is rock solid proof ;(

And poor Snow White will never wake up and will never find her true love because the prince is afraid to kiss her for fear of being accused of sexual assault

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Trump just located two of Elizabeth Warren's uncles who are willing to testify that she has Indian blood lines going back many generations. They have documents that prove it, but can't find "where the fuck they are". They say it's not there fault since they are from the Fuck Are We tribe

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• The Parrot, he is dead Senor...

At dawn the telephone rings…
    "Hello, Señor Roy ? This is Ernesto, the caretaker at yourcountry house."
    "Ah yes, Ernesto. What can I do for you? Is there aproblem?"
    "Um, I am just calling to advise you, Señor Roy, that yourparrot, he is dead".
    "My parrot? Dead? The one that won the Internationalcompetition?"
    "Si, Señor, that's the one."
    "Damn! That's a pity! I spent a small fortune on that bird.What did he die from?"
    "From eating the rotten meat, SeñorRoy."
    "Rotten meat? Who the hell fed him rotten meat?"
    "Nobody, Señor. He ate the meat of the dead horse."
    "Dead horse? What dead horse?"
    "The thoroughbred, Señor Roy."
    "My prize thoroughbred is dead?"
    "Yes, Señor Roy, he died from all that work pulling the watercart."
    "Are you insane? What water cart?"
    "The one we used to put out the fire,Señor."
    "Good Lord! What fire are you talking about,man?"
    "The one at your house, Señor! A candle fell and the curtainscaught on fire."
    "What the hell? Are you saying that my mansion is destroyedbecause of a candle?!"
    "Yes, Señor Roy .."
    "But there's electricity at the house! What was the candlefor?"
    "For the funeral, Señor Roy."
    "WHAT BLOODY FUNERAL??!!"
    "Your wife's, Señor Roy. She showed up very late one nightand I thought she was a thief, so I hit her with your new Ping G20 204gtitanium head golf club with the TFC 149D graphiteshaft."
    SILENCE........... LONGSILENCE......... VERY LONGSILENCE…………
    "Ernesto, if you broke that driver, you're in deep shit."

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• Whoopsie .....

Looks like the top intelligence committee Dem stepped in a pile of Schiff again ....

Of course he hasn't deleted, corrected, or apologized ..... I won't hold my breath...

.... wacky-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• this garbage is ridiculous. If a man or a woman identifies as different sex than what they are biologically I couldnt care less, want to dress that way, I dont care, want me to call you betty instead of bob, I dont care. people should be free to live their lives any way they want and so long as they keep out of other peoples lives - as far as I am concerned its all good

But when it comes to sports competitions I think a line needs to be drawn. I dont think a person who was born a male should be able to compete as a woman against other women -

it's not fair

• this garbage is ridiculous. If a man or a woman identifies as different sex than what they are biologically I couldnt care less, want to dress that way, I dont care, want me to call you betty instead of bob, I dont care. people should be free to live their lives any way they want and so long as they keep out of other peoples lives - as far as I am concerned its all good

But when it comes to sports competitions I think a line needs to be drawn. I dont think a person who was born a male should be able to compete as a woman against other women -

it's not fair

I DUNNO - I with ya to a point but I don’t think I want “her” in the bathroom with my bride or daughter ;(

• I heard that farmers in the mid west have been using pictures to scare the crows away from their crops. But when they used her picture, they returned all the crops they stole LAST YEAR!!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I DUNNO - I with ya to a point but I don’t think I want “her” in the bathroom with my bride or daughter ;(

I think bathrooms should be based on the equipment - if you have mens equipment then you go in the bathroom that is designed for people with that equipment. And if you have to sit to pee then you go in the bathroom with nothing but stalls

if that person in this photo that you posted has gone through the surgical process to have its equipment changed then I dont care if it wants to use the stall next to my wife

• I think bathrooms should be based on the equipment - if you have mens equipment then you go in the bathroom that is designed for people with that equipment. And if you have to sit to pee then you go in the bathroom with nothing but stalls
    if that person in this photo that you posted has gone through the surgical process to have its equipment changed then I dont care if it wants to use the stall next to me wife

You now have created the worst job in the world - checking to see what equipment goes in which bathroom :00008172::00008172::00008172: