Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I knew the Democrats were so frustrated they would do anything to try and regain power but this latest Kavanaugh stunt is really pathetic. The man has had a stellar career of honesty, integrity, and a genuine love of the law. The accuser (a registered Democrat who contributes money to their causes) makes an allegation of sexual impropriety in HIGH SCHOOL just before his confirmation - PULEEZE !!! He has been thru several FBI security clearances and never another allegation coming forward in 35 years !! If this woman was so aggrieved why did she wait until Kavanaugh was on the precipice of becoming a Supreme Court Justice to come forward. Diane Feinstein should be ashamed of herself. I know politics suck but JEEZ - it’s gettin harder and harder for even me to watch - it’s bad for my blood pressure :cursing::cursing:

30 years ago. OMG give me a break. I wonder what the pay off is now days to forget all those little details she just so happen can not remember. Something smells fishy

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• Even if everything she says is true - so what, he might have kissed her, might have even pulled on her bathing suit - even if she didnt like it what was the crime?

since when did trying to kiss a girl become a crime yes it might have been a bit crass and pushy, but if that were a crime almost every guy I have ever known would be in jail

fact is making unwanted advances is not a crime and it certainly shouldnt be held against a guy 37 years after the fact when he has lead such a stellar life

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The government should make it illegal for a guy to kiss a girl without a permit and under no circumstances are you to draw your weapon out of your underwear without written permission signed by both parties and notarized!! That will solve this problem - after all it has worked out so well controlling the other guns :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• He is over 27 so anything he did as a minor would not effect even the highest security clearance .... the gov'ment can't go there .....

The FBI would, and has said ... OK..so what... we'll file it over here ......

........ ....

........... ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• what kicks me is that they are calling this "sexual assault" - - - really????

• So the dems who stood by a married man who sodomized a 19 year old intern in his office want to destroy a man for what he may have done at a party when he was 17.
    BTW let's use a phrase from their playbook.
    "He was never indited or convicted of any crime."

• I really believe that the dems are anti American. The shot they are now pulling on kavanuah. They are pathetic. So now anyone can stall the government business by claiming sexual harassment. What a joke our legislators have become! Guess I could never run for office since I was not snow white in my youth. The real issue is the Republicans have no backbone.

• sure am glad they didnt have him arrested

• As a side note, if the Democrats are successful and manage to torpedo Kavanaugh do they really expect Trump to then nominate someone less conservative? Is there actually someone that they like that Trump would nominate?

if not then why are they wasting time on this - if the end result is guaranteed to be a conservative is the next new supreme court justice then whats the point?

• As a side note, if the Democrats are successful and manage to torpedo Kavanaugh do they really expect Trump to then nominate someone less conservative? Is there actually someone that they like that Trump would nominate?

if not then why are they wasting time on this - if the end result is guaranteed to be a conservative is the next new supreme court justice then whats the point?

Because Democrats have to pander to their liberal base to appear doing everything possible to stop this evil man where women will die if he is confirmed. If Trump nominated Jesus they would say he was a religious fanatic ;(

• Come on Bill, the Republicans elected pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, not sure about sloth, because he had an (R) next to his name. Hello Pot, you're black also.

@EricRedSL I can only assume you feel the Republicans are Anti-American also since they did much the same thing for over a year to the Garland nomination. Just think, in a little over a year Trump will be a Lame Duck, well, by some people's definition.

It also takes more backbone to go against your own party than to tow the party line. Though don't concern yourself with that. This is a dog and pony show because there is an election coming. The Republicans with "no backbones" are most likely in close races attempting to sway voters like myself that vote for a person, not a party. If they are re-elected they will most likely go back to the party script like almost every politician, sadly.

Kasich 2020

• This is nothing like the Merick Garland nomination. A 35 year old allegation where the accuser can’t remember where or who was there that is a registered Democrat. Now she wants an FBI investigation before she will testify even though he has already been through 6. Fienstein sat on this til almost the eve of the vote...come on !! Kavanaugh’s experience over Garland’s look like Garland’s is an application to Walmart in comparison. It has come to pass - Michelle Obama said it right - “When the Rep’s go low - we go lower...or sumthin like that :00008172: