Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Her eyes even look crazy!!

@WOLF, Buddy FYI.. Hillary all over news this morning shooting mouth about Putin & trump- that’s why we still talk about that Fugly bitch. :whistling::00008084:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• I understand @BONES, it doesn't mean you have to watch or listen to her. She is essentially no different then us here on the forum except she gets news coverage.

For the record, I agree that Cortez is more out there than Bernie, his heart was in the right place but he was/is cray cray.

@Bill Martin I'm glad you have fun ATTEMPTING to prove me wrong. That is the main reason I play in this sand box, for the fun. You have to admit, if I left you guys alone it would get pretty boring in here. You would get done watching Fox or listening to Limbaugh then come in here and see the same exact stuff verbatim repeated, boring. ;)

Don't worry guys, much like you don't watch or listen to left leaning pundits, those on the left don't tend to listen to all the conservative pundits, so most don't know that you tend to parrot what was said that day, get angry about what the pundits were "angry" about...By contrast, you won't know that they're parroting also. Since I watch and listen to everything I can easily pick up on the, "caw Trump sucks, caw Hillary sucks" moments. My father-in-law is such a Limbaugh parrot, I would finish his sentences, because I had heard it verbatim on Limbaugh. :00008356: Him being a "free thinker", it is understandable that me calling out his "self formed opinion" as Limbaugh parroting could be enraging. "Great minds..." is his go to comeback. :/

• Mathew, Mathew, Mathew. She is essentially DIFFERENT than most of us here. Most of us here have morals, integrity, and honesty just to name a few valuable traits that she either lost or never had.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• On the contrary my little @WOLF - I keep up with the left’s craziness on a daily basis. This on the other hand is almost terrifying

You got me Bill, this was one of those rare occasions that I was wrong. I made a broad sweeping, all encompassing statement. I always try to use, "most, some, a lot" when talking about groups. I just said, " you guys" which would certainly include you, instead of, "some of you guys" . I was WRONG || . I will continue to strive to leave wiggle room for myself and avoid being dead wrong in the next decade. I thank you for bringing this to my attention, you helped me to remember that being infallible requires diligence and I can never get so comfortable in my own perfection that I become lazy. :P

Oh, I can guarantee that ticket isn't happening, I hope. (The "I hope" gives me wiggle room on my gaurantee) :thumbsup: Your a lawyer, you get it. ;)

• You got me Bill, this was one of those rare occasions that I was wrong. I made a broad sweeping, all encompassing statement. I always try to use, "most, some, a lot" when talking about groups. I just said, " you guys" which would certainly include you, instead of, "some of you guys" . I was WRONG || . I will continue to strive to leave wiggle room for myself and avoid being dead wrong in the next decade. I thank you for bringing this to my attention, you helped me to remember that being infallible requires diligence and I can never get so comfortable in my own perfection that I become lazy. :P
    Oh, I can guarantee that ticket isn't happening, I hope. (The "I hope" gives me wiggle room on my gaurantee) :thumbsup: Your a lawyer, you get it. ;)

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it