Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Do you have enough paper to do the Clinton's list?

• Why are you guys so hung up on Hillary, seriously? That was damn near two years ago. You just like staying angry and over what? The thing is Trump is relevant and can affect our lives today, tomorrow and for at least the next couple years. Hillary has fallen to the private sector where all she can do is cry, bitch and moan. Ignore her, I do. ;)

• Why are you guys so hung up on Hillary, seriously? That was damn near two years ago. You just like staying angry and over what? The thing is Trump is relevant and can affect our lives today, tomorrow and for at least the next couple years. Hillary has fallen to the private sector where all she can do is cry, bitch and moan. Ignore her, I do. ;)

@WOLF - dude you gotta keep up more on current events. Hellary is constantly giving speeches, writing books, etc attempting to keep herself relevant in hopes the Dem party is so fractured that she will emerge as a front runner to take a 3rd shot at the Presidency. I pray she gets the nomination as it would be the last nail in the coffin of the Democratic Party. Trust me - if she just shut the fuck up - she would be EASILY forgotten and never mentioned again !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

I agree Trump is relevant, a big part of the problem with the left and media they spend most of their time trying to make him irrelevant. That's why you get sound bites and coverage of Hillary and the other far left nuts.

• @WOLF - dude you gotta keep up more on current events. Hellary is constantly giving speeches, writing books, etc attempting to keep herself relevant in hopes the Dem party is so fractured that she will emerge as a front runner to take a 3rd shot at the Presidency. I pray she gets the nomination as it would be the last nail in the coffin of the Democratic Party. Trust me - if she just shut the fuck up - she would be EASILY forgotten and never mentioned again !!

I understand Bill, however all has been politicians constantly give speeches and write books.

The Republicans have the Presidency, Congress and the Senate. I'm fairly confident you keep coming across Hillary horror stories because Conservatives need conservatives to stay angry, scared and motivated. They don't want people getting complacent with midterms coming.

I know when I'm watching Fox or listening to the Patriot or any news for that matter, if I hear them mention somebody I don't think should be relevant, I change the station, making them irrelevant in my world. ;)

• The Clinton's, The Bush's, Cheney, Gore, Obama's, Kardashians, O'Reilly, all only relevant in your life if you don't change the station.

HOWEVER - Hellary is the only one that thinks she was cheated out of the Presidency and could be posturing for another run at the Dem nomination. Don’t ever forget @WOLF of what she said thats in her heart - bout half of America was in the “basket of deplorables”. Until she goes to meet Big Foot and stays in the woods never to be seen - I will continue to point out exactly how despicable she is!! As a proud deplorable myself / I will never forget :D

• Exactly @Red - what did anyone expect Trump to say - “Putin you are a sorry SOB and I want you to hand over your operatives for prosecution even though I have no legal basis for you to do so”