Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• These OVER PAID, UNDER EDUCATED, ARROGANT, PRICKS, need to be kicked out of the NFL.
    I'm a two tour COMBANT Veteran, and I think they ABSOLUTELY SUCK.

EXACTLY MY POINT!! Sounds better coming from you :thumbsup: ! Kick em out .. can go flip burgers or bag my groceries!! Maybe then keep there mouths shut and Represent America with RESPECT!!!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• :00008356::thumbsup:
    Wonder how the Sling beast is doing now a days??? He ever post pics of Sling?? ?(:whistling:

I posted somewhere along the way in this thread that I found a member of another forum who used a similar name, same avatar, and same attitude/posting style, who admitted to being a paid troll before also vanishing from there shortly after the election ....

If it was a coincidence it was a bizarre one ..... confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• *SIGH* I'm still here, not wavered by the antics and not flinching. Not whining about "attacks". I'm willing to take away the air, space and provide opportunity, it's that simple. I'd rather be a friend to all but I know that's not life. Yet, I don't like a bully--never have and never will.

Gunny made that post..go figure.

FunCycle keeps wanting to be part of the group late in life, and talks about blocking but keeps finding a way to read...move on nothing to see here--as posted.

NOW, back on topic before I make this graduation. You may not like what one man contributes to the world and he may not like what you do as an occupation to contribute...but wishing ill will on him to affect him and his family--cowardly.

I pointed to the numbers of viewership but that wasn't responded to....

Amazing to see the quick response to whine and call others liberal if they disagree on a post. You don't know if they are liberal, republican or conservative...or just maybe, stirring the "pot" as posted.

• Whats funny about this is you continue to "whine", and "take away air" Is this the old Don't throw stones @ glass houses??....you seem to be the one pushing an issue and pushing thoughts, but yet you point your finger ?? Now you have issue w/ @Gunny & @FunCycle?...Im confused.... who's disagreeing and not liking things now???? Do you participate on forum or sit in the Politics thread arguing and talking trash to make yourself feel better....?

I can name multiple members who have gone back and forth in this thread, but @ the end of the day it's ends positive, civil & even with a joke, But you keep beating a dead horse crying Bully, coward, how tough you are blah-blah. I honestly don't believe anyone is listening....I got a few texts, private messages throughout the day, Guess Im not what you claim, we'll leave it @ that..There probably idiots to though, right.

You want a reply on NBA numbers?? You serious, that's what your coming back for?? For 1, I wouldn't waste my time with that Sport. Reason ratings are high cause it's a simple/ idiot proof game any 6'-5 guy can play. If you can jump and cry Politics "Black Lives" , hands up-can't breath etc your a NBA star.. Now, not everyone is athletic enough, smart enough to play a game on ice, yeah that's skill. Plus the breed of Player is intelligent, No Politics, And they Stand Out of respect-Called CLASS. As for ratings who cares...2 different Breed of sports.

NBA sucks.....

YOU SOUND LIKE A SKIPPING RECORD , LIKE TO HEAR YOURSELF TALK...DO REPUBLICANS BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING?? As far as I know majority is Liberals , EVERYTHING is a fight/ battle no matter what the topic-lets blame Trump, Republicans.....Again same shit different day. I can care less about race, believe, who you support or represent. The Shit is So old and like I said Taking away everything America is about! It's not about Athletes, Black vs white but about Americans-Everyone! Not about Police Brutality, there's always the truth as to how / why things happen. Racial Profiling, that's become another joke, Man it keeps going..No one wants to hear the shit anymore, so yeah you eliminate a problem you find the cure.

Again, Sorry fellas, but when SHIT keeps coming....Well , you can go stand in front of a mirror and tell yourself your the man. Im going to attend to my kids instead of wasting time with useless, nonsense that just wastes time and betters Nothing...

Im done....Keep it coming if you feel the need, but don't expect anything.

Where's that Block button Fellas??? Man I've wasted about 25 hrs of my life on replies...

Have a good night Precious. :thumbsup::whistling:

• LOL Once again @BONES do you read half of what you type? Hockey? Intelligent? Where's the data? You keep proving my point. You keep pointing the finger about education but can't figure out the use of "your and you're". Yet, you wan't to make a personal attack on an NBA player, with your buddy/side kick Funcycle in tow. Between the two of you, I'd think you could figure it out.

NOW, when you're ready to move on as you stated..do so. You can't seem to stop bringing up race and in the next keystroke you keep typing how you don't care about it. You're one of those individuals who think racial profiling never existed and the moon landing was faked right?

Instead of bones, I'm going to refer to you as pudding. Your soft nature and ability to keep conforming-"to what you think might make you have a voice". I guess you're not a friend of Emerson or Thoreau? Nah, you haven't made use of Webster's to get that far..

FYI as you mentioned hockey as an intelligent sport--did the great Wayne Gretzky ever graduate from high school? What degrees did he earn that were not honorary? You keep wanting to looking for a way to measure intellect or class. Do you really think "your" measures are definitive and universal for all? If so, you really have too high of an opinion of yourself.

Honestly, I just like finding fault in your logic--"stirring the pot".

I'll leave you with the word of the day..ambivalence.

My apologies @Painter.

• ..... :00008172:

So fellas it’s a whole new day?? Anyone hear anything yet ... besides Obama gave Iran Open funding....another fail.

Think it’s to early for Pudding right now so I’ll settle for a pre- workout , heading to gym to have Big boy conversations with no butt hurt. See what today’s headlines Are... best to look @ a black screen then watch news Honestly! ( sorry if I offended anyone with that comment) :00008084:

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• Boy! I love good banter of opinion and enjoy reading (but not posting) this thread. Just posted a “shaking finger” to remind everyone not to get into any personal attacks.
    Politics and Religion discussions certainly can be a Devil before you know it sometimes leading best friends to be worst enemies and family hating each other.

Life is way too short to let opinion rule it. I may agree or disagree with an opinion but I would fight to the end to preserve your right to have one! Yes..... Our Government is screwed up right now but We The People must carry some of the blame for keeping questionable people in office because we are too lazy to get off our butts and let our voices be heard at the polls.

Human Nature causes us to judge without knowing all the facts just so we can say “I told you so” in the end and when we are wrong, we seem to disappear into the woodwork only to re-emerge with another regrouped opinion.
    The greatest causes of death have always been Politics and Religion. They are powerful so use caution when opening those cans of worms! Opinions are our right but when opinion turns into personal attacks, we lose all control and they win again! We are better than that.

• I personally have combined both Religion AND politics into one area. I pray every day that someone with intelligence and money can get elected and do what's right for the country and not be controlled by special interests or his own party. The way politics is going now, we all have to pray for the future generations who probably won't have an easier life even with the advantage of more technology toys

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I just don't understand how people can be mad at my Eagles for not wanting to go to see President Trump because they don't agree with what he says and does. Going as far as to say they need to leave the country and quite "crying, whining and complaining".

All the while those same people say they personally stopped going to see or watch NFL games because they don't like what the players are doing or saying. They see themselves as expressing their beliefs and exercising their American rights as a "Patriot", not crying, whining or complaining. ?(

GO EAGLES!! GO FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION!! GO USA!!!! :thumbsup:

• Rule of thumb (at least for me) - if you EVER reduce your argument to a personal attack you have LOST the debate. You either do not have the facts to prove your point or lack the intelligence to articulate your point of view. Save a couple defunct members - respect has been a staple of this thread showing there is a high intelligence level on both sides of any point of view. Nobody loves a good debate more than myself but I believe in focusing on the issue - NOT the person for opposing your view. Think I lost a debate in the 70’s - been right ever since - just ask me :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Rule of thumb (at least for me) - if you EVER reduce your argument to a personal attack you have LOST the debate. You either do not have the facts to prove your point or lack the intelligence to articulate your point of view. Save a couple defunct members - respect has been a staple of this thread showing there is a high intelligence level on both sides of any point of view. Nobody loves a good debate more than myself but I believe in focusing on the issue - NOT the person for opposing your view. Think I lost a debate in the 70’s - been right ever since - just ask me :00008172:

I agree with you @Bill Martin. That is why I use the "BLOCK" for some of these others.

• You Don't see hockey players kneel, which in my own opinion is the only sport worth watching besides monster trucks and mud bogs :D

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• ( wether a fan or not)..... I have die hard Eagle friends ( inked, gear, the whole 9 yards ) there disgusted! Let’s be honest there are plenty on fans who can care less about Politics, by refusing to stand & disputing what the NFL passed for the new rule of the Athem tarnishes a team. I’m a Pats fan AND Yes would be bothered if they Didn’t attend White House or talked politics. It’s a sport not a CNN event. It’s not all about politics! Do what’s right, support America, the Anthem, fans that DON’T wanna hear it.. there are so many loyal fans with every team. Tons of fans who battled, fought, protected your American lives / rights. It’s simple, it’s lack of respect. The less people cry and move on and understand we’re All American & All lives Matter, we move forward. The crap has to stop now.. can’t blame Trump, though it’s easy. Let’s look @ where this started getting real heavy ... ( last guy in charge) and if Trump doesn’t get elected it’s gunna be the next guy... stop pointing the finger and be part of the cure.. seriously when’s it going to end??

I barely watched a NFL GAME BECAUSE OF The PROTESTS. Numbers are down which speaks volume, that’s why the new rule was implemented. Gotta fix the game before ratings fall more. XFL is coming and All players stand.

At the end of the day it’s RESPECT FOR AMERICA. Not a platform to protest, find a different avenue.. And that’s why fans are upset.

Play the game for the fans paying & supporting, protest get fined or stay in locker room it’s black & white-Simple

Would love to see a chart on what fans are feeling about the protesting, who agrees or disagrees....