Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Id like to add.... since this can be a touchy subject. Everyone has a RIGHT to vote for whom they so choose. I will not interfere, condemn, or ostracize someone publicly for their choices... I try to remain openminded and always TRY to see both sides of the fence objectively, reasonably.. I feel the same way about abortion (to a certain point), and gay marriage... its not for me, its against my personal beliefs values and morals, but just because i disagree, doesnt mean i condemn those that think differently. Everyone has a RIGHT in this nation, to make their own legal choices.

However, facts are facts. And I will share those facts, in hopes that if someone were to be on the fence.... the facts (not opinions) could help them make a more educated decision. Thats why we still have the "God, or Big Bang Theory" discussion 2000 years later.... there are not enough Undeniable tangible facts to prove either sides case..

The facts about Hillary is crystal clear. Am I republican, democrat, liberal, conservative, tea party? Im not really sure, they are all in the bed together screwing us. Im for less government, zero amnesty, stop illegals from coming, including muslim refugees from an area of the world that HATES me and you, private insurance, minimum wage for minumum effort (stepping stone for high school grads),I love the Constitution, dont mess with my guns, my insurance, or my religion kind of voter. The government has too much control as it is, with their hands in too much of my business.

So... if any Hillary voters were to appear on this thread, I would hope that we could listen... objectively... for any FACTUAL evidence, that she indeed is what this nation needs. I believe that once the words free healthcare for everyone, free college for everyone, and a higher minimum wage was uttered, the millenials and new voters fell into her web of deceit.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• I do not see where anyone can be offended, leaving politics out, when pointing out facts is the case. We are talking about integrity here. There is a lot of things unproven against the Wicked Witch but one thing for sure she is a LIAR and save her political influence would not be running for President but doing the perp walk into a federal lockup. If any of us had done a smidgen of what she has we would be in an 8' x 10' cell for many years.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Dear Friends: ...
    >>> I have the distinguished honor of being a member of the Committee to raise $50,000,000 for a monument to Hillary R. Clinton. We originally wanted to put her on Mt. Rushmore until we discovered there was not enough room for her two faces. We then decided to erect a statue of Hillary in the Washington, D.C. Hall of Fame. We were in a quandary as to where the statue should be placed. It was not proper to place it beside the statue of George Washington, who never told a lie, or beside Barack Hussein Obama, who never told the truth, since Hillary could never tell the difference.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> We finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus, the greatest Democrat of them all. He left not knowing where he was going, and when he got there he did not know where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on someone else's money.
    >>>
    Thank you,
    Hillary R. Clinton Monument Committee
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> P.S. The Committee has raised $2.16 so far.
    >
    > We can count on your assistance, can't we??

• Its a very unique election for sure, What amazes me is how anyone could vote for Hillary, Its not just one major controversy she has been involved in, just go back to whitewater and read forward.
    Then you have Bernie, He still thinks its Woodstock!
    With this opportunity for the GOP, how does it all end up like this, it is handed to them and they cant get it right. Since the day of a handshake and your word are no longer used in this society, and the negative campaigning, compiled with the Media that is pushing the left agenda, We reap what we sow.
    After 4 years of Obama you would have thought people would wake up, by far the worst president in history!

• In the last 2 Presidential elections the conservatives just were disgusted and l believe stayed home on Election Day. It is inevitable the Wicked Witch will be the Democratic nominee. Whoever is nominated to run against her we all better get behind them or we could possibly look back on Obama with fond memories

• Rosie, Al Sharpton, Mylie Cyrus, Samuel L Jackson and a few other Hollywood types have vowed to leave the US if Trump wins. That's enough right there for Trump to get my vote!!

• but really guys.....

I have such a defeated mentality when it comes to hoping for any real change coming out of this election.....

Trump is unpopular in Washington because he threatens their very livelihoods... Dems and Repubs... Everyone is set against him.

And Hillary already has 90% of her delegates... That tells me she's winning. Not because she should... But because there will be a pervervial exorcism if trump is elected. And the powers that be cannot have that happening.
    I still believe the last election was rigged. I don't believe Obama was elected twice without cheating

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• In the last 2 Presidential elections the conservatives just were disgusted and l believe stayed home on Election Day. It is inevitable the Wicked Witch will be the Democratic nominee. Whoever is nominated to run against her we all better get behind them or we could possibly look back on Obama with fond memories

She'll be as bad as him and he is / was the WORST. Names already erased from my mind!

I can't wait and hoping for the Hillary/ Trump Debate and Trump pounds her in a more adult, professional manner!

I honestly don't trust the votes/ polling. Even if Trump wins I feel he's gunna loose and things are going to continue to be miserable and US a joke..Sad , but true.

I haven't seen 1 Hillary sign from htfd to the shoreline here in Ct. TRUMP signs every where!!

Walked into Cumbys yesterday and everyone saying "Vote for Trump and giving "High 5's" was pretty funny!!!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• I don't believe Obama was elected twice without cheating

YUP!! College kids and anyone living off the system and NOT paying taxes Does NOT VOTE (shouldn't have the RIGHT!!!) Those are where votes are won. They don't see things we as tax payers see, WE WORK, and pay to live. We are out in the REAL WORLD trying to survive. You take away those votes that's over 30% of his winning votes! But those are the votes they want, I call them the GARBAGE VOTES!

• I can't wait to see the first Clintin/Trump debate. With 30+ years of deceit and lies from Clinton plus Trump's take no prisoners style it is gonna be better than any WWE Smackdown!! If Hillary thinks Bernie was "mean" to her - there is one hell of a storm brewing on her horizon!!

• Rosie, Al Sharpton, Mylie Cyrus, Samuel L Jackson and a few other Hollywood types have vowed to leave the US if Trump wins. That's enough right there for Trump to get my vote!!

And what about everyone who says the same if Hillary wins , like Everybody I have talked to, Normal civilians? I'd rather DIE, than deal with another crap president "carrying out a legacy". This is the perfect reason I hate people right there.. Mylie Cyrus- trash , Rosie- you serious! Samuel Jackson-Just put on my list of actors to Never watch a movie again!

It Cracks me up, Frustrates Incredibly! No ones going anywhere, just shooting there mouths. I hope TRUMP remembers all this if he wins!

Americans I guess are a joke and like to be Bullshitted, sugar coated, that's all Your current President Obama does is talks a good game, with no results. Trump gets to the Point -Straight & blunt! Things get taken away, rights are disappearing and we're slowly becoming clones! Racism was brought back to life, Section 8 is the new wealth, Every item you buy is Chinese crap, words are offensive, I can go on & on! We help strengthen other country's while we fall deeper into a black hole.

Trump wants everything about AMERICA to get strong again and people Bitch, whine, cry, threated to leave-Screw everyone-LEAVE!

I feel like putting a gun to my head everyday when I see the news and hear all this BS. Im serious, I don't get you people???Lost for words and baffled I try to block out everything cause Im embarrassed for America and I think that's pretty sad.

Who doesn't want a better life, stronger production here, use our American Sources? Who want's to give our paychecks to Obama care, etc...Im baffled?

I talk to a ton of people on a daily basis and have Yet to hear 1 person say Hillary, I guess there's plenty that feel the same about thing and then the other 1/2 Im lost in words for..

Should stay away from this thread to keep my blood level down :whistling:

• Calm down @BONES and have a glass of iced tea. I am calmly going to pull the lever in the election booth and imagine it is pulling the trigger on a .45 shooting Hillary between the eyes. See how easy it is to make lemonade out of lemons?? Have a Happy Day!!
    :00000436:

• I can't wait to see the first Clintin/Trump debate. With 30+ years of deceit and lies from Clinton plus Trump's take no prisoners style it is gonna be better than any WWE Smackdown!! If Hillary thinks Bernie was "mean" to her - there is one hell of a storm brewing on her horizon!!

I sure hope your foreshadowing of a hillary smackdown becomes reality.... Trump seems to revert to child-like name calling when pushed to the corner... he DOES NOT need to make any more "women bashing" comments.. I think trump is very capable of being an excellent president. IF.... he can control his opinionated tongue, and fight her with facts... not tell her shes ugly, or bring up monica Lewinsky..... he better be prepared... shes got alot of experience in public speaking, debates, and politics.. he better have his chit together.

• Me thinks he is SLOWLY becoming more politically savvy and beginning to listen to advisors. I think you are right though @Guardian_Angel he should stay away from gender and insulting comments. Lord knows there is a full set of encyclopedias on Clinton deceit to choose from besides that!!

• Agreed... I did enjoy the Rosie O Donnell name dropping though from the first debate... that was funny.