Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Yes - if you can believe it or not Feinstein is not far enough to the left ! The mid terms are gonna be epic - if Dems take back the House and Senate Trump will be dead in the water with 2 more years of even worse gridlock :cursing:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Yes - if you can believe it or not Feinstein is not far enough to the left !

But in Cali- the primary 2 top winners for each district go onto the Nov. ballot. Doesn't matter if they are Dem., Repub., Independent, or Alien........ I believe that this was passed by an all Dem. State Legislature, and signed by a Dem Governor....... There are so many Dem.'s running- we might just end up with a Republican! Wouldn't that just fry their butts?

• I have had a revelation this morning. I have made derogatory remarks about the wonderful House Minority Speaker Nancy Pelosi. I think her vision for the Democratic Party is ground breaking. You ask why?? Just today she has solved the border/illegal immigration problem in one swoop saving the US billions of dollars by - wait for it......mowing the grass !! WHY didn’t the Republicans think of this?? As long as she is in power everytime she opens her mouth it is another nail in the Democratic Party’s coffin so from now on I’m pullin for ya Nancy- YOU GO GIRL !!!! :00008172:

The republicans probably figured there wasn't any grass there except the kind coming across the boarder the cartel want the gringos to buy. :00008359:

• Hope Hicks has announced her leaving the White House in the next few weeks. Says she wants to pursue other opportunities....like staying out of jail? :00008172:

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• I rarely post here but "Dick's stop being a Richard". Your sales will drop and the only reason we browse your store is for the firearms, safes...you make extras when we do spur of the moment purchases. Since you have launched a pre-emptive strike against enthusiast who make up a segment of your customer base, I have done the same starting with blocking any and all email from your stores..sincerely..one less customer.

• Adding to that question... Do you think DICKS’s sales are going to go FLACCID cause of this??

Dicks did the same thing after Sandy Hook. It didn't last too long. They are playing both sides.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Dicks did the same thing after Sandy Hook. It didn't last too long. They are playing both sides.

I hate that the 2A is being attacked like this... the last thing I want to see is a repeat of the ‘94 gun ban. Sure, Hillary would have tried the same thing (and I would not have supported that). But to hear Trump repeat that rhetoric ~> well... that just surprises me.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

Nope ... cause I actually listened to every word during the meeting and understand the context rather than relying on spoon fed snipets by both sides of the MSM ....

...... nerd-squared

Well I just hope he doesn’t sign that bill (if it ever makes it to his desk) is all... He needs to stick to his GUNS on that!

Signature.png

• Well I just hope he doesn’t sign that bill is all... He needs to stick to his GUNS on that!

He directed everyone from both sides to use it as a starting point then talk it out...work it out.."fix it" ...... but don't put/leave anything in it that would piss off (my words) the other side so it won't pass or cause him not to sign it .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

He directed everyone from both sides to use it as a starting point then talk it out...work it out... but don't put/leave anything in it that would piss off (my words) the other side so it won't pass or cause him not to sign it .....

I don’t share your confidence unfortunately... I think he is going to cave. He’s already talking about banning bump stocks (not that I care, cause they suck anyways). But once you give an inch... be ready to give a mile!

Signature.png

• A little contexts on gun seizures. Currently anyone in my state who has an exparte served can have their guns removed from the residence, that is before any court appearance (due process). Taking firearms from someone before due process is already done.
    So Dicks is getting attention for ending the sale of AR15s. Didn't they do that after Sandy Hook too? So they're going to stop selling what they already stopped selling? #freeadvertising

• A little contexts on gun seizures. Currently anyone in my state who has an exparte served can have their guns removed from the residence, that is before any court appearance (due process). Taking firearms from someone before due process is already done.
    So Dicks is getting attention for ending the sale of AR15s. Didn't they do that after Sandy Hook too? So they're going to stop selling what they already stopped selling? #freeadvertising

I’m inclined to agree... but this is how it all starts. Bite the pillow folks ~> cause this train ain’t coming with lube!

Signature.png