Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Wolf,do you get your info from fake news or do you just make it up?Nothing personal just curious.

A couple executive orders and a Scott Pruitt EPA regulation change/reversal or 10 or more. News can tip you off, but if you actually care, you can research their claims. FYI ;)
    They are all buried somewhere on the EPA website, it's strangely harder to research things on there. Here's one of at least 5 water related ones. It's the old, "change the definition to fit your needs" crap. You can't pollute U.S. waterways. However, if you redefine what is or isn't a "U.S. waterway", you can now pollute that "non-U.S. waterway" next to that big money producing factory. ?(

WATER: EPA, U.S. Army Move to Rescind 2015 "Waters of the U.S." | U.S. EPA News Releases | US EPA

• Bill, Doctors tell people all the time that they have six months to live. Many people make it a year, even two years, after that diagnosis. Some actually last another 8 years. All it means is the timeline was wrong, the early death do to illness was still accurate.

• Bill, Doctors tell people all the time that they have six months to live. Many people make it a year, even two years, after that diagnosis. Some actually last another 8 years. All it means is the timeline was wrong, the early death do to illness was still accurate.

I love 'LIFE TIME GARENTTEES' --- my question ??? my life time (73)... my son's life time (40) ... Grandson's (18) or Great-grandson (3)

• You are so correct @sideseatdriver if they want to vote against us, then it is an easy fix. We just do not send what ever country it maybe any more money unless it is money that we owe them.

The largest problem by far, but most people do not believe it and big business and the politicians do not want to talk about it. Big Ag and the cattle and the pig farms. The government even tells us to conserve water which is just a drop in the big bucket comparied to what is used with the Ag and the meat industry

• If we didn't have climate change, we would still be in an ice age. I believe it will happen again, hopefully later then sooner

Bill, Doctors tell people all the time that they have six months to live. Many people make it a year, even two years, after that diagnosis. Some actually last another 8 years. All it means is the timeline was wrong, the early death do to illness was still accurate.

I have to agree that Al Gore is right on track predicting that Global Warming is going to destroy the world as we know it. It has already gotten to the point where dinosaurs can be seen walking in parts of the world.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Wolf,I just think you're reading too much into all this,let the president do his job and at the end of his term he screwed up then we will vote him out and the next president will cancel everything.That is how it works.QUIT CRYING WOLF!

• Geologists laugh at "climate scientists" who talk in intervals of hundreds or even thousands of years .. Gore stating changes happening in less than a decade are just ludicrous ...

In all those books I am sure you can find a text to research the Eocene Optimum and Azolla event .....

Most times you have to look past the end of your arm (or The View) to find information that eventually leads to the truth ....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Looks like there is a war brewing over legalized marijuana- this should be very interesting watching federal vs state law. I have to say this is a lawyer’s wet dream :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• ...and sometimes it's right there in front of you and you have to ignore what they tell you and except what you see with your own eyes. ;)

• Here is one of your "laughing" geologist speaking about the Azolla Event and MAN impact today. You did learn me sum'tin' though, Thanks @Orangeman. :thumbup:

The fern that changed the world

Now extrapolate that thought ........ so the Azolla effect caused the last ice age after the Earth had experienced its highest average temperatures recorded in the geological record (for the third known shift and waaaay before man BTW) ..... and in his thought process man is "reversing" this event (while he works to understand how he can do just that) ..... so is man moderating the climate ....... saving us from extremes....

If proved true wouldn't that be a kick in the balls .....

The answer is they don't know ........ there are no absolute knowns other than change ......anyone who claims otherwise is a zealot, not a scientist .....

I know.. I know ...... the reason the climate has been strangely stable over the past 100,000 years or so is obvious right ......

............. angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......