Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The Air Force did not notify the FBI of his DD or his conviction for a domestic violence offense either of which would have prevented him from legally purchasing the firearms legally

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Info

your government protecting you again ;(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• FROZENCARBURETOR
    Peopleoften complain about the police, but you rarely hear about the positive thingsthey do, such as this incident involving a biker and a frozen carburetor.
    LastJanuary on a bitterly cold winter's day, a North Dakota State Trooperon patrol came upon a motorcyclist who was stalled by the roadside. The bikerwas swathed in heavy protective clothing and wearing a full-face helmet toprotect the face from the cold weather.
    “What’sthe matter? asked the Trooper
    "Carburetor'sfrozen," was the terse reply.
    "Peeon it. That'll thaw it out."
    "Ican't," said the biker.
    "OK,watch me closely and I'll show you." The Trooper unzipped and promptlywarmed the carburetor as promised.
    Momentslater the bike started and the rider drove off, waving.
    Afew days later, the local State Troopers’ office received a note of thanks fromthe father of the motorcyclist.
    Itbegan: "On behalf of my daughter Jill..."

• So this is just a post to inform how out of control things have gotten and these Bitch SNOWFLAKES who bitch day in & day out....So here goes.Theres a Place called Gozi's turkey farm in Guilford it's known for it's colored turkeys and around thanksgiving a bunch of people go see the turkeys , pics etc. Been a tradition for many as far as I can remember. Well, yesterday we were driving buy and theres protestors out " BITCH'S Gotta Bitch about something" There was a group of 20 losers maybe holding signs saying" Turkeys Not Food" , Cruelty to Turkeys" etc..I was like Fuck this! As we approached I said to my wife I have to say something (cause it's how I role)...Pulled up in front of them slowed down,put down the window and said " You Fing losers have anything better to do with your time" My wife then got her comments in (kids were laughing in back seat).... I don't do Facebook, but my wife said someone she knows posted pics and there were about 300 comments on these loosers.. Basically Because of this World we live in now Eating Turkey @ Thanksgiving is wrong..UNREAL. I told my wife Im gunna go protest a lettuce field and hold up signs that say "VEGANS are Bitches" what's the difference? People don't get it..We grow and raise cattle to eat-As humans it's what we do......What's next Don't put up a X-mass tree cause it's mean to cut down a tree????

LONG Story short, we are going to see turkeys thurs before we head to in-laws like always, take pics of kids..If there still out there, more words will be exchanged....From what Im hearing many people are commenting to people to get a Life!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• @BONES you may want to re-write your post. It sounds like you're "Bitch"ing about them. :D

They were wasting their time, until you commented to them. They do stuff like that "because they care", more so to piss people like you off. Ignore them. The more hate you spew at them, the bigger their smiles and jokes when you leave. Just let them freeze their butts off in complete silence and non-acknowledgement. ;)

• @BONES you may want to re-write your post. It sounds like you're "Bitch"ing about them. :D

They were wasting their time, until you commented to them. They do stuff like that "because they care", more so to piss people like you off. Ignore them. The more hate you spew at them, the bigger their smiles and jokes when you leave. Just let them freeze their butts off in complete silence and non-acknowledgement. ;)

Not me ......Had to say something, world can due with out People like that/this & it made me feel better So Win-Win in my eyes.....

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Politics and how it works

I TOLD MY SON, "YOU WILL MARRY THE GIRL I CHOOSE."
    HE SAID, "NO."

I TOLD HIM, "SHE IS BILL GATES' DAUGHTER."
    HE SAID, "YES."

I CALLED BILL GATES AND SAID, "I WANT YOUR DAUGHTER TO MARRY MY SON."
    BILL GATES SAID, "NO."

I TOLD BILL GATES, "MY SON IS THE CEO OF THE WORLD BANK."
    BILL GATES SAID, "OK."

I CALLED THE PRESIDENT OF WORLD BANK AND ASKED HIM TO MAKE MY SON THE CEO.
    HE SAID, "NO."

I TOLD HIM, "MY SON IS BILL GATES' SON-IN-LAW."
    HE SAID, "OK."

AND THAT'S EXACTLY HOW POLITICS WORKS.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Don't Blame Politics For The Way It's Run - It's Only Keeping The Tradition Alive. Read On

The king wanted to go fishing, and he asked the royal weather forecaster the forecast for the next few hours. The palace meteorologist assured him that there was no chance of rain. So the king and the queen went fishing.

On the way he met a man with a fishing pole riding on a donkey, and he asked the man if the fish were biting. The fisherman said, "Your Majesty, you should return to the palace! In just a short time I expect a huge rain storm."

The king replied: "I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an educated and experienced professional. Besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a verydifferent forecast. I trust him."

So the king continued on his way. However, in a short time a torrential rain fell fromthe sky. The King and Queen were totally soaked. Furious, the king returned to the palace and gave the order to fire the meteorologist. Then he summoned the fisherman and offered him the prestigious position of royal forecaster.

The fisherman said, "Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my
    information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping,it means with certainty that...it will rain."

So the king hired the donkey.

And thus began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in influential positions of government.The practice is unbroken to this date.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by funinthesun ().

• This is brilliant!

I'm trying it Monday morning...

You're looking at the new superintendent ladies and gentlemen... :thumbsup:

Or not....? 8|

• Maybe the former teacher who has been demoted and fired as a teacher and rehired as a janitor.

RNJ12

• and....that is also how the business world often works.