Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• There is a ugly side to the rich and powerful whereby they feel entitled and there is nothing they cannot have. I have seen it first hand and it is not a pretty thing. It is very hard at times to differentiate between true victims and those attempting to gain fame and fortune. We know Trump is guilty of locker room talk but really what man hasn’t at one or another times in their life. The other accusations against Trump were never substantiated or he would certainly be indicted with 99% of the press out to get him. It appears Weinstein is a real horn dog and has no business in a power position. All that being said - guys that think with their dick come in all political parties and economic stations. @WOLF this is one time I am with you - hypocrisy is rampant on the Rep & Dem sides. If you can’t sweet talk a woman out of some ass - don’t use your position to extort ass out of her - pretty simple but it will never be completely stopped unless they pass a law where men and women cannot work together cause some guys seldom think with the right head :00008359:

"Substantiated"? :00008359: Aren't most rape cases, "he said, she said". In Weinstein and Trump's cases it's "they said, he said".

Accusations on both right now. It’s not what you hear - it’s what you can prove in a court of law. Both these men are innocent with nothing being proven (or substantiated) until they were to plead guilty or be convicted by jury. Bout in every criminal case it is a he/she said vs what he/she said!! The legal process has enough problems - let’s not get the cart before the horse.

Counselor since you are taking the prosecutors position I would advise you tread lightly as you are on the verge of prosecutorial miscoduct and are in jeopardy of sanctions. Mr Trump and Mr Weinstein are the VICTIMS of unsubstantiated claims that they neither have been arrested, charged nor I might say proven from these baseless accusations. I intend to vigorously defend my clients and stand ready to file suit for your slanderous statements. A word of advice - please call Ivanka Trump as a witness- my cross examination of her and her questionable character will be the last nail in the coffin of your smoke and mirrors case.
    Don’t get in the mud with the pig - he likes it :00008172::00000430:

What does Ivanka have to do with this counselor? I hope you just tipped me off to a key witness. Why do you find her character so flawed? Does flawed character run in the Trump family? Is it genetic? Is it contageious? Is anyone safe?

Apologies - damn autocorrect- Ivana is one of the most vindictive, greedy women on the face of the earth with a much more questionable past than my client. Flawed character in the Trump family you say Sir ? I would submit he has raised his children in a manner that would make any parent proud. To be brought up in a world of so much privilege they have never taken a wrong path exhibiting character that would make anyone proud. They seek greatness just as their father does to make America do the same!! Nuthin further your honor!! :D

CliffsNotes (and the liberal talking points) version .......

........... wink-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Who do we blame for this?
    Black's? NFL? Obama? Nah I'm sure trump said let em in.

"if only I could have gotten into a brownie when I was younger. I tried but she kept saying no. I gave her some meds then she changed her mind".
    Quote from Bill Cosby.

RNJ12

• Just saw this morning that the Boy Scouts will now start to accept girls due to falling memberships in recent years. I guess I am officially reached “curmudgeon” status. It seems that all the values, beliefs and views are all outdated and day by day I see them summarily discarded. It appears I erroneously blamed Obama for the country’s ever flowing tide to the left. Thought it would be curbed somewhat with the election of Trump - which it has on some major issues. It is the small issues that you see daily below the radar of the national news is what is disturbing. Seems like life was so much simpler in my youth. Patriotism was taught in school as we all stood by our desks pledging allegiance to the flag. We ate what the school served without the input from the food police. There was no question about what bathroom we were supposed to go to. Girl Scouts held their own meetings and sold great cookies. The boys had their own learning how to camp. Gun safety was taught by our grandfathers and they were not vilified for doing so. Men and women could work together and you did not have to worry about a sexual harassment case just because your off color joke was overheard (that is NOT sexual harassment). Police have difficult jobs (some bad apples as in any profession) and were appreciated - respected. When you heard news reports from Walter Cronkite, Chet Huntley and David Brinkley you didn’t have to fact check it or worry about left or right bias. People were proud of their country and its rich heritage and not wanting to rewrite anything they did not like or agree with. I could go on and on but it looks like our country has set sail far away from the course of yesteryear. I am sure the “enlightened” younger generation would say it is long overdue. I don’t think so !! A final thought - how many of you had a grandparent or parent tell you “We’re going to hell in a handcart”. Could you imagine if those that are gone could be brought back what they would say?? I’d imagine many would say “What the hell have y’all done”!! At least I could tell my Dad “I’m as grumpy as you were about it”

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Hell @Bill Martin

We now live in a day when the big money behind politicians does not even bother attempting to hide the fact that they run things .... not the people ......

"One of the Democratic Party’s most prominent financial backers is demanding that lawmakers and candidates on the left support removing President Trump from office, putting pressure on Democrats to make Mr. Trump’s ouster a defining issue in the 2018 midterm elections.
    Tom Steyer, a billionaire California investor who spent more than $91 million supporting Democrats in the 2016 elections, issued the demand to his party in a letter on Wednesday."

Pledge to Impeach Trump, a Key Donor Demands of Democrats - The New York Times

........ speechless-squared

• Wow!! Can you imagine an all girls den of "Weblos" Instant reputation!! :000081

• This is an absolute joke! I would never let my son do boy scouts because of the weird ass dads who dress in those outfits & everyone I’ve seen is Weird! Sorry if I offended anyone?? :whistling: .
    • From what I’m seeing the woman who runs Girl Scouts is a Lawyer who slapped all kinds of rules on the program, making it no fun. Listen enough is enough, something that’s been a certain way for 50 year should be left alone! Boot the president of girl scouts and revamp the rules where it’s fun for girls. They can do the same as boys, but keep em seperated!! Enough of this BS! Certain things need to stay true to there Roots..

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• While y'all mutha-fukas bicker about stuff... I'm enjoying some freshly delivered freedom to my doorstep! :thumbsup:

As of Monday... I've "officially" turned in my political card... I'm done folks ~> you're all right!

Now lets all hop in our slings... head over to @Bubbleheads for some BBQ... and shoot some Tannerite!!

FREEEEEEEDOM BITCHES!!! :00007991:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Niiice ......Freedom delivered to your doorstep in a convenient single serving container .....

Good start .... watcha going to do after the first hour .........

........... grin-squared