Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Cannot wait until the next Philadelphia Eagles game as Malcolm Jennings has already stated that he will protest despite the order. Hope they order him to take off his uniform and kick his ass off the team. The fans do not want politics and activism to take over sports and it looks like the owners of the NFL might have seen the light. I still am not watching NFL football because it has generated such bad feelings. The visions of the cops as pigs socks are burned in my memory and will not go away.

• And now what does that do force them to be patriotic or it just let's them know that trump feels more powerful?

RNJ12

I went went thru 8 years of Obama and Hellary and still respected the flag in spite of how much as I despised their politics and what they were doing to our country. Good for a Trump for taking a stand - Obama woulda went out and kneeled with em :cursing:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The media are telling the sheep to protest the protest and that's what they do. People salute trump for what? Another idiot and more so for comic reasons "win" to get a seat in the white house and he's upset over kneeling. What say does trump have did he spend 5 minutes in the military?

RNJ12

I do not think the media has to tell anyone to protest, it will happen on it's own for anyone proud to be an American!

• Honestly, the NFL will lose money either way. Trump has succeeded in once again taking the spotlight whether it's negative or positive. Everyone is so distracted about the flag and have missed the true issues. They have and will not address those issues. Those issues would never come to light, if players were doing it in any other way--unless they created a "lock-out". People would be equally as PO'd. @WOLF made an excellent point in the platform of "making America great again". For all those military members that passed away during the time Trump stated America wasn't great..that's more insult than any people kneeling could ever do.

If you really want to argue about what an employer can do, how about your employers combing websites to see what they would be to be divisive and distasteful posts? Yes, many could remove you from your job for implying that another human being to be killed in a mass murder. All the opinions about the flag will change what socially? How will it affect those in the military?

So, if the owners tell the players to leave--what kind of victory do you think you would have won? All the whining about rights..you would have only paved the way to more being taken away. Yet, being so blindly angered you really don't care at the moment..but guess what..."that's your personal right".

Every time it appears that we've dropped this topic, the senseless anger and hatred brings it right back up. You can't protest alone in your living rooms quietly, or perhaps standing in front of Walmart with a flag raised high for a few hours with a sign--maintaining silence. Perhaps doing it for the same length on every game day that the anthem takes. Nope, no sense in doing that when you can come and stir the pot with others, yet further creating a division because you can't agree to disagree.

Sometimes there isn't a right or wrong. Sometimes the very right is what you perceive is wrong, and the wrong is right. A matter of perceptive of where your tower window sits.

• Obamas say they're 'disgusted' by Harvey Weinstein allegations in statement | Fox News

Much like the Obamas and the Clintons now do(they were provoked by the press to make statements), I find Weinstein to be a piece of crap. He should be locked up with guys that will rape him a couple times a month. With so many woman coming forward you would be hard pressed to convince a rational person that he's innocent.

Fox News must agree also. They use "alleged" because he hasn't been convicted, but they know he's a dirtbag. They are even questioning why Hillary and the Obamas haven't donated money that they received from Weinstein as campaign donations to a cause. A true sign FOX has convicted the man in their minds also.

Why were ALL Trumps accusers, paid off and not paid off, labeled lying money grabbing whores so quickly by Fox and others, yet here...? Weird. ?( There is a word for it, I believe @Bill Martin posted a definition of recently.

• “Sometimes there isn't a right or wrong. Sometimes the very right is what you perceive is wrong, and the wrong is right. A matter of perceptive of where your tower window sits.“

@Zorasmiles your last paragraph just about sums this issue all up very eloquently. Imma just sit in my tower and watch now - just cause Jerry Jones and the NFL says players will stand don’t mean it’s over. This is one game I really don’t wanna armchair quarterback!!! :D

• There is a ugly side to the rich and powerful whereby they feel entitled and there is nothing they cannot have. I have seen it first hand and it is not a pretty thing. It is very hard at times to differentiate between true victims and those attempting to gain fame and fortune. We know Trump is guilty of locker room talk but really what man hasn’t at one or another times in their life. The other accusations against Trump were never substantiated or he would certainly be indicted with 99% of the press out to get him. It appears Weinstein is a real horn dog and has no business in a power position. All that being said - guys that think with their dick come in all political parties and economic stations. @WOLF this is one time I am with you - hypocrisy is rampant on the Rep & Dem sides. If you can’t sweet talk a woman out of some ass - don’t use your position to extort ass out of her - pretty simple but it will never be completely stopped unless they pass a law where men and women cannot work together cause some guys seldom think with the right head :00008359:

• "Substantiated"? :00008359: Aren't most rape cases, "he said, she said". In Weinstein and Trump's cases it's "they said, he said".

Accusations on both right now. It’s not what you hear - it’s what you can prove in a court of law. Both these men are innocent with nothing being proven (or substantiated) until they were to plead guilty or be convicted by jury. Bout in every criminal case it is a he/she said vs what he/she said!! The legal process has enough problems - let’s not get the cart before the horse.

• Bill Martin wrote:

Counselor, If "both men are innocent with nothing being proven". Why would you say this, "

"?

Wouldn't neither man belong in a power position? Maybe you meant Weinstein belongs in a power position, to continue his "horn dog" raping and molesting?

We'll get to the crewmen in a minute counselor.

I would also challenge counsels claim that "they are innocent with nothing being proven". They are free men with nothing being proven. Outside of the judicial system, if they acted as accused, they in fact raped and molested many, many women throughout their lives, they are guilty from the moment they did it. Isn't that correct counselor?

I have no further questions for this witness your honor.

The plaintiff would like to call Ivana Trump to the stand your honor. :D

• Counselor since you are taking the prosecutors position I would advise you tread lightly as you are on the verge of prosecutorial miscoduct and are in jeopardy of sanctions. Mr Trump and Mr Weinstein are the VICTIMS of unsubstantiated claims that they neither have been arrested, charged nor I might say proven from these baseless accusations. I intend to vigorously defend my clients and stand ready to file suit for your slanderous statements. A word of advice - please call Ivanka Trump as a witness- my cross examination of her and her questionable character will be the last nail in the coffin of your smoke and mirrors case.

Don’t get in the mud with the pig - he likes it :00008172::00000430:

• What does Ivanka have to do with this counselor? I hope you just tipped me off to a key witness. Why do you find her character so flawed? Does flawed character run in the Trump family? Is it genetic? Is it contageious? Is anyone safe?

Apologies - damn autocorrect- Ivana is one of the most vindictive, greedy women on the face of the earth with a much more questionable past than my client. Flawed character in the Trump family you say Sir ? I would submit he has raised his children in a manner that would make any parent proud. To be brought up in a world of so much privilege they have never taken a wrong path exhibiting character that would make anyone proud. They seek greatness just as their father does to make America do the same!! Nuthin further your honor!! :D

• As a member of the "pretend" jury I am very confused by both arguments. Let me separate the cases.

Trump - No clear, definable evidence has been presented. Some that has was disputed and proven wrong or questionable. I cannot convict a man based on locker room talk. Hell we would all have to go.

WeinStein - the tape recording is damning evidence, but not yet presented to me as a juror for review and discussion. The multiple allegations are just that until further evidence is presented.

I cannot hold judgement until I have seen the facts and the cases are fully presented with evidence that I can grab onto.
    What we have seen many, many times in the past (And @WOLF I am not defending him) is people of power are sought after by people who do not have it.

Now as just a person: Do I think trump is a moral patriarch, Hell no. but do I think he is guilty no. Not enough to prove it. Bill clinton had evidence and he never saw a punishment so I have to leave it at that. Weinstein is a dirt bag and there is plenty of evidence to show it. His tower is crumbling and he knows it. Will be interesting to see if they can extradite him from some far away place that he runs to.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...