Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Hmmm. A bunch of guys that wore hats, shirts, bumper stickers, lawn signs and rallied for a guy all proclaiming, "America isn't great", complaining about some guys kneeling because they feel America isn't perfect. ?(

I'm sorry, it was "Make America Great Again". Kinda implies it isn't great, doesn't it? I hope those people removed their shirts and hats during the Anthem. ;)

Imagine wearing a "Make My Wife Great Again" shirt and hat. I don't think any number of "but honey you are great, the greatest, I respect you so much" comments are gonna help her believe you thinks she's the greatest wife on the planet.

• Hard to make " AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" with all the bitch liberals making nonsense of every god damn thing in the world and I mean EVERYTHING!! Everything has blown up and become a train wreck! And yet Obama sits back with no one pointing the finger.... Oh yeah, he's the guy who blamed, pointed and started the racist act and gave everything away for free... My bad..who's gunna point the finger at him.. Guy did NOTHING FOR MY MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY. Smooth talking Bum. I'm honestly sick of supporting others!

AND YEAH ANYONE KNEELING SHOULD BE SHOT! You respect America or get the FUCK OUT! again, you play your stupid game and make millions cause people fight for your freedom, you respect them.

I'll say it again , anyone kneeling they should grab, toss in fatigues, hand them a machine gun and kick there sorry ass out of a plane. Pick up in 2-3 years then you can kneel cause you did your part! Till that day you F-ing stand! And the NFL is weak, they don't even obey there own rules about standing, fines should be all over these guys. Just goes to show what a Joke NFL is... Ohhh never mind if they fine someone will cry racism... :thumbdown:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Hmmm. A bunch of guys that wore hats, shirts, bumper stickers, lawn signs and rallied for a guy all proclaiming, "America isn't great", complaining about some guys kneeling because they feel America isn't perfect. ?(

I'm sorry, it was "Make America Great Again". Kinda implies it isn't great, doesn't it? I hope those people removed their shirts and hats during the Anthem. ;)

Imagine wearing a "Make My Wife Great Again" shirt and hat. I don't think any number of "but honey you are great, the greatest, I respect you so much" comments are gonna help her believe you thinks she's the greatest wife on the planet.

I just don’t get it - can you go to your job, whatever it may be, and make political “protests” which disrupt that business causing a loss in customers ??? I imagine you would be sent packing rather quickly. Protest all you want but at appropriate time.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I just don’t get it - can you go to your job, whatever it may be, and make political “protests” which disrupt that business causing a loss in customers ??? I imagine you would be sent packing rather quickly. Protest all you want but at appropriate time.

They are kneeling at a time when others are standing around. There is no work being done at that time. The only reason it is disruptive is because Trump said it was bad. Then a bunch of sheeple who weren't super annoyed all of last year(mildly for a week) are now completely pissed off because Trump and their media sources told them to be. They spun the reason for kneeling out of whack and made it seem like silently taking a knee on the sidelines to highlight a percieved injustice is the same as sitting in the middle of the field with middle fingers raised while screaming "Fuck America".

I just don't understand why people are getting so pissed off. Is it even a protest? No signs, no words... when the coach puts them in, they go in. When the coach pulls them out, they come out. Plus, nobody of authority until recently has told any of them to stand for the Anthem. Where is the protest?

• I previously stated this topic is really going nowhere - you believe what you believe. I just believe if this hero stands for the anthem - then by God we all should !!!

• The real root of the story here is we are all right. It is our opinions and none of them are wrong (unless you are a leftist liberal and thus all other opinions are wrong) and we are each entitled to them. That is the beauty of America. Me I believe they should stand, but others don't really care, and that is their right.

@WOLF is not bothered by it. Does not take away from my friendship with him or make me dislike him.
    @Bill Martin feels strongly in the other direction and I like him no less either.

Finally I do agree with Bill - we have beat, stomped, dragged it through the streets. Time to pick a new topic.

Love you all. (Except Bill he did not share his bourbon at Eureka Springs... I was hurt and deeply offended. I felt reject by his obvious disregard for my drinking problems... ) hahaha.

Love ya all..

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• They are kneeling at a time when others are standing around. There is no work being done at that time.

I want everyone to try using this "logic" at their workplace while on the clock and post how it goes for them .......

..... confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• You have my deepest apologies - I promise I will make it up to you at next Rally we are at together!! @WOLF is my libertarian (left of center :D ) buddy. We have bantered back and forth for a LONG time now. I always said he has the right to be wrong :00008172: !! We all are friends here and even if we are on different sides of a particular issue we are still friends at the end of the day. That is what has made this one of the biggest threads on this wonderful forum - we always give each other respect - if only our politicians could do the same !!!

• I bet a lot of people practice that logic on a daily basis without realizing it. I know whether it was when I was a stock boy, burger flipper, pizza maker, in the army, a laborer, a site supervisor, a heavy equipment operator, truck driver, a highway maintenance person or an electricians aide, there were always tasking meetings in the morning. None of those jobs cared if you sat, stood or kneeled for the meeting. While on the clock...dun-dun-dun. ;)

• Well I am not sure bout @Bill Martin,, I even brought moonshine and bourbon and he didn’t even want it? Go figure. But if anyone uses a $.50 cent word like pontificate and doesn’t even give change for sayin it really has put a question mark out there! But I have to say he still is ok in my book, just sayin.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• NFL STILL SUCKS...I can't tell you how many DIE hard watchers I know that Have not put that crap on there TV because of all this nonsense....That says a lot...LOVE IT!!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• They are kneeling at a time when others are standing around. There is no work being done at that time. The only reason it is disruptive is because Trump said it was bad. Then a bunch of sheeple who weren't super annoyed all of last year(mildly for a week) are now completely pissed off because Trump and their media sources told them to be. They spun the reason for kneeling out of whack and made it seem like silently taking a knee on the sidelines to highlight a percieved injustice is the same as sitting in the middle of the field with middle fingers raised while screaming "Fuck America".

I just don't understand why people are getting so pissed off. Is it even a protest? No signs, no words... when the coach puts them in, they go in. When the coach pulls them out, they come out. Plus, nobody of authority until recently has told any of them to stand for the Anthem. Where is the protest?

The media are telling the sheep to protest the protest and that's what they do. People salute trump for what? Another idiot and more so for comic reasons "win" to get a seat in the white house and he's upset over kneeling. What say does trump have did he spend 5 minutes in the military?

RNJ12

• Daisies Still Suck! Half my friends that are DIE-HARD flower people don't even buy them anymore. Yet their feelings about a particular flower mean nothing to me. I could care less if they threw out all their flower pots. ;)

You're from Michigan you sure that's not tulips?

• WINNER WINNER WINNER !!!! The NFL just sent letters to teams telling them they will stand for the National Anthem !! Maybe there is still hope for Patriotism yet !!!