POLITICS SUCK

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Having just read of the Cruz Kasich alliance to stop the will of the people, I am more than disgusted. I predict this will backfire and Trump will gain even more votes from people who value fundamental fairness in voting. I would never vote for either of those guys after this move and this country will be in an uproar if they pull this fast one which tells voters to go to hell.
    • This Cruz/Kasich alliance is a travesty. Kasich has won 1 of 38 states and the people have spoken - they don't want him. I thought he was an honorable man but thinking he is going to become President sneaking in the back door shows me he is just another spineless politician that is in it for himself - not us!!!
    • Bill Martin wrote:

      This Cruz/Kasich alliance is a travesty. Kasich has won 1 of 38 states and the people have spoken - they don't want him. I thought he was an honorable man but thinking he is going to become President sneaking in the back door shows me he is just another spineless politician that is in it for himself - not us!!!
      I believe the issue here is that Kasich is not in it for himself but rather how can he (and Cruz) keep Trump from winning the nomination. In my estimation, if they thought Trump was a true Republican, the fact that he is winning would not be an issue. The bottom line is "Can Kasich and Cruz keep Trump from getting the delegates he needs and trying to get this thing to the RNC?". Regardless, this is going to be interesting either at the RNC if he does not get the delegates or the general election debates if he wins the Rep nomination. One thing is for sure, Trump will not pull any punches going after Hillary.
    • Bill Martin wrote:

      LOL When - and if - Trump and Hillary ever debate it's gonna make Ali & Fraziers Rumble in the Jungle look like a tap dance. It would certainly be entertaining!!!!!

      Probably be more like the the Tyson/Holyfield. That way you get to watch the muslim bite the ear of the pig.
      If trump gets into the white house that will mean that both of our countries will be run by millionaires that never new or will know political studies.
      All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!
    • Canoehead wrote:

      If trump gets into the white house that will mean that both of our countries will be run by millionaires that never new or will know political studies.
      .

      Along that same line how many have been Commander in Chief but never served a single day in the military or had part in a multi-trillion $$ budget but never even managed a lemonade stand .....

      .
      :REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......
    • 7 Undeniable Reasons You CAN NOT Vote Hillary...Yes, this post could have had 100 reasons. That’s not the point..

      1.Hillary Clinton is a liar.I don’t mean this as political conjecture, but a proven, verifiable liar. She lied about the Irish peace process, her vote in favor of the Iraq war, her reason for illegally using a personal email server, that her family was dead broke when they left the White House, about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia, where Chelsea was on 9/11, who she was named after, Benghazi…and the list goes on. We don’t need a liar-in-chief. We tried that for 8yrs
      2.Hillary Clinton was MIA when the 3am phone call came from Benghazi. What difference does it make? The life of four Americans that trusted her to keep watch, dying without assistance is a huge difference. Russia invaded Ukraine on her watch. Again and again...
      3. Hillary Clinton defended a child rapist. And laughed about it. If you don’t know this story, you need to. I repeat. She defended a child rapist… and laughed about it.
      4.Hillary Clinton accepted millions of Dollars from foreign governments. While serving as Secretary of State, The Clinton Foundation illegally accepted boatloads of cash from countries that fund Hamas, harbor terrorists, suppress women, and regularly execute gays and lesbians.
      5.Hillary Clinton is endorsed by Barack Obama. (Although, given his track record, he may not have meant what he said about her being an “excellent choice” for President.) Ask anyone if they’re better off now than they were six years ago. Ask anyone if they like the direction the country is headed. If they answer “yes,” then they might actually legitimately like Hillary (and you should stop visiting the Pysch Ward...) But if they want some serious hope and change, they can’t vote for more of the same.
      6.Hillary Clinton wants women to shut up. At least all of the women who tried to come forward regarding her hubby’s sexual harassment, and labeling them women crying "rape" for ill-gotten gains. She referred to these victims as “trailer trash” and even went so far as to threaten one of the victims in person.
      7.Hillary Clinton is not a champion of the middle class. Despite her campaign slogan, she is definitely not just like you. Hillary Clinton was married to a President, had a personal chef, flies in a environment polluting personal jet, has sent her daughter exclusively to private schools, and makes about $200K for every speaking engagement. That’s so you, right? And – you’ve got a private jet out back?

      The choices I've been given for presidency have never been the ones that I really wanted... but with each presidency I was alive for, I can name good things that came from each of them.. except for the current side show cirrus act.. yes mooch included. I could list alot of his idiocies, but hers are just as bad... banning king size candy bars to fight childhood obesity..(all the while, she gets fatter and fatter) ..how bout her school meal plan of half an apple, 2 saltine crackers, half a ham sandwich and a slice of cheese, with koolaid no less.... the kids dont need milk.... Some of those kids dont have the food at home to nourish them... a school lunch is the best they get all day.. Im utterly disgusted, repulsed, inflamed, flabbergasted, appalled, and in complete abhor to this president, his wife, and anyone who resembles either of their policies, or ideas.

      I'VE SAID IT BEFORE, AND ITS WORTH SAYING TIL IM BLUE IN THE FACE:
      ID VOTE FOR TRUMP EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK, AND TWICE ON SUNDAY BEFORE I EVER VOTE FOR THAT VAGINITIS CLAD OBAMA IMPERSONATOR.
      I PUT THE MONKEY IN WRENCH...

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Guardian_Angel: Hindsights 20/20 ().

    • Canoehead wrote:

      Holy crap there @Guardian_Angel
      Why sugar coat it like that? Stop beating around the bush eh.
      Nicely done IMO.
      I am certain there have been previous subpar presidents... but this nation has went into a downward spiral so fast. Once the most respected, most feared, most guarded... reduced to a court jester of sorts, on display for other nations amusement. Our military is diminishing, and our veterans are lacking. Kids learn common core, so everyone passes and none are pushed to excel, my guns are no longer preserved and protected by the constitution, and the Confederate flag is removed from every museum, and historical site. And now because "gender specifics" are obtrusive and offensive, men can piss in public alongside me. FACEPALM! All in 8 yrs.. we just keep pushing the envelope... push push push. What kind of moral compass, values, and traditions will the babies of today have 25 years from now?? Will they go to a museum to see what a S&W revolver looked like?

      Gladly I say.... I have a 35 year head start on my early termination... I dont want to be apart of this "new frontier" TAKE ME HOME BEFORE THEY TAKE MY FREEDOM!
      I PUT THE MONKEY IN WRENCH...
    • Guardian_Angel wrote:

      7 Undeniable Reasons You CAN NOT Vote Hillary...Yes, this post could have had 100 reasons. That’s not the point..

      1.Hillary Clinton is a liar.I don’t mean this as political conjecture, but a proven, verifiable liar. She lied about the Irish peace process, her vote in favor of the Iraq war, her reason for illegally using a personal email server, that her family was dead broke when they left the White House, about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia, where Chelsea was on 9/11, who she was named after, Benghazi…and the list goes on. We don’t need a liar-in-chief. We tried that for 8yrs
      2.Hillary Clinton was MIA when the 3am phone call came from Benghazi. What difference does it make? The life of four Americans that trusted her to keep watch, dying without assistance is a huge difference. Russia invaded Ukraine on her watch. Again and again...
      3. Hillary Clinton defended a child rapist. And laughed about it. If you don’t know this story, you need to. I repeat. She defended a child rapist… and laughed about it.
      4.Hillary Clinton accepted millions of Dollars from foreign governments. While serving as Secretary of State, The Clinton Foundation illegally accepted boatloads of cash from countries that fund Hamas, harbor terrorists, suppress women, and regularly execute gays and lesbians.
      5.Hillary Clinton is endorsed by Barack Obama. (Although, given his track record, he may not have meant what he said about her being an “excellent choice” for President.) Ask anyone if they’re better off now than they were six years ago. Ask anyone if they like the direction the country is headed. If they answer “yes,” then they might actually legitimately like Hillary (and you should stop visiting the Pysch Ward...) But if they want some serious hope and change, they can’t vote for more of the same.
      6.Hillary Clinton wants women to shut up. At least all of the women who tried to come forward regarding her hubby’s sexual harassment, and labeling them women crying "rape" for ill-gotten gains. She referred to these victims as “trailer trash” and even went so far as to threaten one of the victims in person.
      7.Hillary Clinton is not a champion of the middle class. Despite her campaign slogan, she is definitely not just like you. Hillary Clinton was married to a President, had a personal chef, flies in a environment polluting personal jet, has sent her daughter exclusively to private schools, and makes about $200K for every speaking engagement. That’s so you, right? And – you’ve got a private jet out back?

      The choices I've been given for presidency have never been the ones that I really wanted... but with each presidency I was alive for, I can name good things that came from each of them.. except for the current side show cirrus act.. yes mooch included. I could list alot of his idiocies, but hers are just as bad... banning king size candy bars to fight childhood obesity..(all the while, she gets fatter and fatter) ..how bout her school meal plan of half an apple, 2 saltine crackers, half a ham sandwich and a slice of cheese, with koolaid no less.... the kids dont need milk.... Some of those kids dont have the food at home to nourish them... a school lunch is the best they get all day.. Im utterly disgusted, repulsed, inflamed, flabbergasted, appalled, and in complete abhor to this president, his wife, and anyone who resembles either of their policies, or ideas.

      I'VE SAID IT BEFORE, AND ITS WORTH SAYING TIL IM BLUE IN THE FACE:
      ID VOTE FOR TRUMP EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK, AND TWICE ON SUNDAY BEFORE I EVER VOTE FOR THAT VAGINITIS CLAD OBAMA IMPERSONATOR.
      Wow!!! Why don't you tell us how you really feel about her :D . Well put Ma'am!
      I refuse to grow up 8o 8o
    • Folks: You would think that I am a Republican after stating the below but I am actually a registered Democrat. However, you have to ask yourself, does character matter in a President? I regretfully offer the following about our probable Democratic nominee (not mine though):

      a. Hillary Clinton claimed she was named for Sir Edmond Hillary. NOT TRUE
      b. She said daughter Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center on Sep 11. NOT TRUE
      c. As also stated in previous thread, she claimed she was under sniper fire during a helicopter landing in Bosnia. NOT TRUE.
      d. She claims she was instrumental in the Northern Ireland peace process negotiations. NOT TRUE
      e. She claims she sent no classified or top secret information via her unsecured personal email server. NOT TRUE
      f. She claimed the Benghazi attack was a result of a video. NOT TRUE

      ALL THE ABOVE LIES ARE DOCUMENTED AND INDISPUTABLE.

      Next, how about scandals? There were Filegate, Whitewater, Chinagate, and Travelgate, "bimbo eruption" cover-ups and attempts to intimidate and discredit women allegedly sexually victimized by her husband. (GOT MILK). Incidentally, a couple of months ago she said all women who claim to have been sexually assaulted need to be believed. But she apparently did not hold that view when Paula Jones, Juanitta Broadrick, Kathleen Willey, Jennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinsky, made their accusations. But I digress. There is also a mounting body of evidence that the Clinton Foundation is awash of corruption, fueled by Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's alleged quid pro quo activities. The FBI is working them supposedly but expect nothing to surface prior to general election.

      Finally, back in the mid-70s, a 27 year old Hillary Rodham was working with the House Judiciary committee investigating the Watergate Scandal. She was fired by her boss, lifelong Democrat Jerry Zeifman, who said this about her. "She was an unethical dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality". Folks, she has proven time and time again to me to be a ruthless, calculating, devious, dishonest, nontransparent, and corrupt politician. These character traits were established early and remained steadfast throughout her career and life. She is all about power, not your best interest. Even now, she is preying on women, especially black women stating things they want to hear, not what she believes, to get their votes.

      Finally, there's also the minor issue that under her watch as Sec of State the world is now on fire, our enemies do not respect us and our allies don't trust us. She was and still is a disaster.

      Now, in essence, you may answer the question, does character matter? If Hillary is elected our next president it would confirm my fear that the American voter puts little value on honesty, integrity, and competence. How sad that would be.

      Regrettably, I offer the above as a registered Democrat but certainly am disappointed in the Americans who have voted for her. Will I vote Republican; only time will tell.
    • I hope I have not offended anyone. But this is just plain funny.

      An old priest lay dying in a hospital.
      He had served the people of the nation’s capital for manyyears.
      He motioned for the nurse to come near.
      “Yes Father?” said the nurse.
      “I would really like to see Hillary Clinton and BarackObama before I die”
      whispered the priest.“I will see what I can do” said thenurse.
      The nurse sent the request to Washington and waited for aresponse.
      Soon an answer came back;
      Both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama
      Would be delighted to visit the priest.
      As they were driven to the hospital
      Hillary commented to Obama
      “I don’t know why this old priest wants to see us, But itcertainly will help our images and May even help my election prospects”.
      Obama agreed it was a good thing.
      When they arrived at the priest’s room the Priest tookHillary’s hand in his right hand And Obama’s hand in his left hand.
      here was silence and a look of
      Serenity on the old priest’s face.
      Finally Obama spoke
      “Father, of all people you could have chosen, Why did youchose us to be with you at this time When your end is so near?”
      The old priest slowly replied
      “I have always tried to pattern my life and Behaviorafter our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.”
      “Amen” said Hillary.
      “Amen” said Obama.
      The old priest continued
      “Jesus Christ, our Savior, died between two lying,thieving bastards and I would like to do the same.
      MOE MONEY - MOE MODS
      :GRAYSS:
      Powered by DDM Engine - Boosted by Hahn Stage 2 Turbo = 382 WHP

    Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.