Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• That's why I have a problem with the way our courts handle bankruptcy.
    If you are "bankrupt" chances are you are broke ...
    If, on the other hand, you "file for bankruptcy" chances are your creditors could go broke.
    What the hell did they do wrong other than loan your dumb ass money.
    Really makes you want to be a creditor doesn't it. :00008862:

• I've got a solution...

(Just trying to make light of an, otherwise, volatile situation)

"Smile, in the face of adversity, and you shall be thought of as an idiot. Laugh, and you will blow their freakin' mind!!!!"
    This one is my own!!!

• The bankruptcy laws have changed IMO in the past few years making it more difficult to screw creditors completely. It is a valuable tool for folks that have lost their job or health related issues. Unfortunately there are many that know how to use the same tool to scam the court avoiding valid debt. SO, once again, many things that had very honorable intentions at the onset fall to the wayside for the greedy and nefarious.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The bankruptcy laws have changed IMO in the past few years making it more difficult to screw creditors completely. It is a valuable tool for folks that have lost their job or health related issues. Unfortunately there are many that know how to use the same tool to scam the court avoiding valid debt. SO, once again, many things that had very honorable intentions at the onset fall to the wayside for the greedy and nefarious.

Yes @Bill Martin I agree completely. There are many instances where it is a necessary tool. I was just referring to the subjects that often use it as a convenient legal loophole to walk away from debt.

• Ok a moment is up
    :00000156:

And with this, I see "She's" coming to Ct and going right to Sandy Hook. Im sure everyone knows the horrible story there. Let me say this so Im clear..I had tears in my eyes , screen protector on phone with all the kids names on it for months and sent money. Horrible Tradegy NO doubt..SO lets fast forward, family's lost there children you can't replace and Im sure things are never going to be the same w/ the family's, BUT last I read the family's are basically all millionaires now and still in the process of suing gun company and every/ anyone else they can ( the lawyers are getting rich off children's death ) And Im starting to see greed now for something that can't be replaced..

So on the news this morning, where's "SHE" (THE HOTTIE Hillary) starting her campaign in Ct, Sandy Hook , Gun issues. Last I knew triggers don't pull themselves and the family / kid involved had noted issues. Im so sick of hearing about guns as an excuse! Her main target in Ct in gun violence. Hey Hillary, why don't we start here....Knock down all the ghetto/ section 8 wastes in Hartford and there goes 70% of gun violence in the state....

There needs to be focus on other things...There' a lot more to fix other than Gun control! :00000003::00007991::00007983::00008862:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• While I love the thought of lawyers gettin rich :thumbsup: (Already made my bones so to speak :P ) You are right on with your analysis - there are more than enough laws on the books right now that we should never have a gun crime. Problem is those damn lunatics and criminals - they just don't pay much attention to any law :00007991:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It's so sad to know these people exist, and continue their heritage of living off the hard work of others. No shame in taking all they can from those of us dumb enough to work and pay for them and their lifestyle

http://safeshare.tv/w/csrqsTAmSx

My wife is a nurse at a hospital based clinic. She had a girl come in the other day that claimed she was on disability and medicaid. When she ran her name through the system, nothing showed up. When ask, the girl replied that her status was inherited through her dad. She actually believed that disability status could be passed down.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing.
    Moderation is for cowards.

• And with this, I see "She's" coming to Ct and going right to Sandy Hook. Im sure everyone knows the horrible story there.

Am I the only one that thought her going there was absolutely nauseating? She wants to use this horrific crime, murders of little kids and their teachers, as political gain?? WTF is wrong with people? And folks show up there to cheer her on?!! She is mentally unstable, but a very powerful cult leader. "Let's all drink the Kool-Aid now, and everything will be toasty" Makes me sick!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Hillary and Trump just make me sick thinking America has no candidate worth the presidency

Obama make you sick now? I can't pay attention to much going on in America cause Im afraid I'll hear his name & my day will be ruined-WORST PRESIDANT EVER! America has been a crap HOLE for years with him! I like Trump. Yes, he's a little to verbal on topics and his "name" calling & come backs can be a little more "Adult" ,but He's straight forward and says it. I guess you need to be a straight shooter to like understand him. Im a person that doesn't sugar coat anything. It's this or that , Yes or NO, no grey area / middle. I honestly believe if Trump softened up he would be solid. Talking with people they like his approaches and some of the things he says, but @ 70 years old he shoots his mouth a little to much and that's what's hurting him. I agree he's targeted and getting a bad rap cause everyone's scared! He claims production back to America-Winner, use our sources-Winner, no more FREE rides-Winner, Going after the rich more-Winner! If he does what he says to make America Strong again Im all in.

Hillary = Obama, Life will continue to be Horrible, might as well swallow the lead pill! REMEMBER-she wants to carry on his legacy!
    Im a middle class white guy, so he's done nothing for me, but hurt me & my family every which way!

Bernie seems like a burn out to me....but next best thing I guess????

Haven't paid attention to others...

The cold, honest truth is there ALL BSers, but I need to believe in the guy who says things I have been thinking. something's got to give, We have become a joke of a run country. Worry about AMERICA! Need to help/ fix ourselves before we any other country!!!

I guess each there own...

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/