Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• if influencing elections were not allowed there would be no campaigning, no commercials or other advertising - nothing. we would simply be told the choices and we would vote. The simple act of campaigning is in and of itself an attempt to influence the voters and impact the outcome of the election. - - heck even sticking a Trump or Biden sign in your front yard is an attempt to influence others.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• if influencing elections were not allowed there would be no campaigning, no commercials or other advertising - nothing. we would simply be told the choices and we would vote. The simple act of campaigning is in and of itself an attempt to influence the voters and impact the outcome of the election. - - heck even sticking a Trump or Biden sign in your front yard is an attempt to influence others.

We all know that campaigning and commercials "stretch" the truth to the point that most are actually lies.... So splitting hairs between who "influences" elections is like saying "I didn't lie, I mis-spoke".

Putting a sign in ones yard to me is just saying this is who I am voting for.. I guess we all have different ideas regarding this... Thanks for responding.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

Hope you stretched before that reach ...........

Come on man ....... really...

I'll just refer you to others answers to your query as I cannot add anything and you apparently didn't actually want an answer that doesn't allow you to be shocked and dismayed by a simple statement of the reality of politics and politicking.

......... kiss-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......