Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Damn Edward Neal something else that we agree on. NO STICK AND BALL!

only sporting event I have been to in years was to see a local minor league baseball team, the Palm Springs Power, play - these were young kids not even being paid to play hoping to make it big - but that was on dollar beer nights back before I quit drinking - so it was probably as much about hanging with friends and drinking as it was about baseball - - - I just dont get any enjoyment from watching over paid thugs playing games when you know they would most likely be on the streets causing trouble if were not for their sport

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• In my opinion nothing shows off the superior physical abilities than NBA players. The speed, quickness and power combined with their size always amazes me. Seems like they have learned their lesson to stay out of politics so I’ve began to watch again - always loved the game. Went to college with Joe Dumars. Was able to play a pickup game with him. That’s when I figured out that he has so much more God given talent than I did it was time for me to just stay in the stands :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• In my opinion nothing shows off the superior physical abilities than NBA players. The speed, quickness and power combined with their size always amazes me. Seems like they have learned their lesson to stay out of politics so I’ve began to watch again - always loved the game. Went to college with Joe Dumars. Was able to play a pickup game with him. That’s when I figured out that he has so much more God given talent than I did it was time for me to just stay in the stands :00008172:

meh - not something that impresses me, sure they might have amazing physical abilities, but having them and then choosing to use them to play a game for money does not impress me, would be much more impressed by a young person with superior physical abilities that chose to use those abilities by serving their country. Still really makes me wonder about the values we have as a country when people who bounce a ball and throw it through a hoop make more money than a person who saves lives or protects us - - - but hey, thats just my view and clearly many many others dont seem to see things the same way - - - - oh well :/

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies