Sundre Sling Fest

• @SlingLow, I will take a gloss red one. If I am reading correct, it will match the Red Pearl on the 2016 Black Pearl? Does $100 in CDN "play money" when you get up here work?

16 Black Pearl, passenger seat relocation brackets, garage door opener, Viper alarm with GPS, 1320 performance header and adjustable exhaust, teeth grill, hood pads, upgraded sound system, Sling Lenz V2.0, Alpha shock covers, Twist Dynamics CAI, Twist Dynamics Silicone Coolant Hoses, Twist Dynamics 9" adjustable windshield, Twist Dynamics coil cover, brake light flash modulator.... and more

• You are correct on the match to Red Pearl. I'm not sure about the Canadian money. I think the current conversion is $USD X .65 / Pi + your age. If that works out close to $70 we're on! Looking forward to meeting you. Sir or Maam. I don't judge...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• The math is in your favor @SlingLow. Us canucks wouldn't want to rip you off with our play money and no exchange rate!!

16 Black Pearl, passenger seat relocation brackets, garage door opener, Viper alarm with GPS, 1320 performance header and adjustable exhaust, teeth grill, hood pads, upgraded sound system, Sling Lenz V2.0, Alpha shock covers, Twist Dynamics CAI, Twist Dynamics Silicone Coolant Hoses, Twist Dynamics 9" adjustable windshield, Twist Dynamics coil cover, brake light flash modulator.... and more

• Thanks for the depressing reminder that we were once almost on par with you guys!!

• @SlingLow, do you have a date that you will be in Sundre. The better half and I will be there Thursday night. How long would it take to install this if you are there early enough friday?

• @SlingLow, do you have a date that you will be in Sundre. The better half and I will be there Thursday night. How long would it take to install this if you are there early enough friday?

target arrive is between 6 and 7pm but I can't remember if I converted to Mountain time along the way from CST or not

If the fellas really enjoy GNP it could be a little later

Well, I'm supposed to pick up my better half at the Calgary airport around 5 pm Thursday. Sounds like I might be late! We will leave Sunday afternoon. The install takes around 20 minutes US. I'm not sure what that is in metric but we can get 'er done!

• target arrive is between 6 and 7pm

Well, I'm supposed to pick up my better half at the Calgary airport around 5 pm Thursday. Sounds like I might be late!

We'll see. That's the shortest leg of the trip. I'm sure we can move right along, plus we drive through Calgary on the way to Sundre, so we'll be there earlier. And, if we call ahead, maybe we can drive right out ontobthe tarmac with the Slings, and pick her right up planeside. Kind of like the limos do, ya know?

The install takes around 20 minutes US.

:00008172: That's funny right there, don't care who you are. And I'm sure Mark has a jack.

• Just received a donation for the festivities from @SlingMods_Josh. A whole bunch of t-shirts and ballcaps for prizes. Thank you, sir!

Guess I'll be pretty freighted down on my way to Sundre... Got donations from @Ruptured Duck and @mytoy, and now Slingmods. Working on a few more, plus some other goodies....looks like those racks are coming in handy, @SlingLow!

• Sweet! I may have some room as I tend to travel light and my better half is flying. @KayTwo, you could ship me some gear if you're overloaded and I'll bring it up. You could also ship it there but it's a lot more $. I do have a question about taking merchandise across the border. If we are questioned, do we say it's all gifts for our Canadian friends?

• Sweet! I may have some room as I tend to travel light and my better half is flying. @KayTwo, you could ship me some gear if you're overloaded and I'll bring it up. You could also ship it there but it's a lot more $. I do have a question about taking merchandise across the border. If we are questioned, do we say it's all gifts for our Canadian friends?

I'm good on the space for now, as the stuff from Dieter and Patrick is small and easily packed, and the stuff from Slingmods SlingMods is compressible. And yes on the gifts...that's exactly my plan.

• Just received a donation for the festivities from @SlingMods_Josh. A whole bunch of t-shirts and ballcaps for prizes. Thank you, sir!

Guess I'll be pretty freighted down on my way to Sundre... Got donations from @Ruptured Duck and @mytoy, and now Slingmods. Working on a few more, plus some other goodies....looks like those racks are coming in handy, @SlingLow!

Your raffle/giveaway items from us should be leaving Friday towards you! Have a good and safe event!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM