Valve Cover Removal and Re-Install

• The bolts just need to be opposite in tightening. Go corner to corner. I think the spec is only like 10 in.lbs. I just snugged them then just a bit tighter. Small 1/4" drive. The rubber washers are made so the bolts don't need to be very tight.

• Torque specs are 89 inch pounds or 10nm . The pattern to tighten isn't all that important (I know I'm going to regret ever saying that) as long as you tighten them up in 2 or 3 steps, and go in a pattern starting in the center and working outward (both top and bottom) alternately. ie Top row center, bottom row center, top row right next out from center, bottom row right next out center. Top row next out from center left, bottom row next out from center left - If you get my drift. Always work from the center out in both directions so it doesn't warp or worse. Wish I had the time to find a diagram of the bolt pattern so i could number them out for you and label each one.

Hope this helps you get that wonderful piece of art displayed on your ride

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Torque specs are 89 inch pounds or 10nm . The pattern to tighten isn't all that important (I know I'm going to regret ever saying that) as long as you tighten them up in 2 or 3 steps, and go in a pattern starting in the center and working outward (both top and bottom) alternately. ie Top row center, bottom row center, top row right next out from center, bottom row right next out center. Top row next out from center left, bottom row next out from center left - If you get my drift. Always work from the center out in both directions so it doesn't warp or worse. Wish I had the time to find a diagram of the bolt pattern so i could number them out for you and label each one.

Hope this helps you get that wonderful piece of art displayed on your ride

That's more like it. Thanks Fun. I new I was remembering 10 somewhere. He definitely wouldn't have over torqued.