Gifts from SS friends

• We did meet @EjFord for the first time in Eureka Springs, and he gave me this beautiful coin. What a true gentleman he is., it was such a pleasure to see him in person.

We also had the honor of meeting @EjFord and he treated Laura and me to a steak dinner and great conversation. As well has what instantly has become a cherished coin. I’m honored to have met him finally.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• I want to thank @Bu11sh1t for my gremlin bell too! Hope you enjoyed riding with me to the chicken dinner sir. I know I enjoyed our ride.
    Also, thanks to @moonetoons for the wrap for my sidebars.
    And thanks @mytoy for the Dangerdarrell brake light vinyl.
    I’m sure I missed someone but please don’t think I left anyone out intentionally! It was a busy week.

• After we returned from dinner Wednesday night @Painter wanted to take a peek under the hood of our Sling. He started taking things off, said something about a cam tune, a little bit later and after a few burns we had these spiffy new Valve and Coil cover on our Sling! :00008040:

LOVE IT! Rho and I can't thank ya enough Painter!!! I know others played a part in these VERY special gifts. BIG Shout out to @bjk81 @Bu11sh1t @Goats_Hogs and @Ross :thumbsup:
    We feel so blessed to be a part of this amazing group of people! Rho and I thank you all! :thumbsup:

• I write this thread with a heavy heart in the hopes that this thread will be a place for our community to come together to offer one another support - providing a shoulder to lean on in hard times - as well as to pay proper respects for our brothers and sisters loved ones.

Over recent days we have heard of several community members lose close and beloved family members - @Goats_Hogs, @STYLN, myself, and perhaps others.

I want to first offer our heartfelt sympathies on the loss of your loved one The loss of a loved one is never forgotten and leaves a hole in your life - but I want you to know that we are here for you. If you need help, an ear to bend, a shoulder to cry on - we are here for you.

All the responses to this prove the magic and the best gift of all
    "FRIENDSHIP"

• Got an AWESOME gift today.

@PinkTorious didn't have any photos of their Slingshot so while everyone was working [yup, I snuck off while everyone was loading up] and grabbed a couple of shots for Shawn and Beth. While snapping photos I shared with Shawn where I like to have canvas prints done. After getting home and doing some touch up I emailed them off and didn't give it another thought.

Low and behold in my email I got this ...

And a nice thank you from @PinkTorious .... "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Can't tell in the photo but this canvas is HUGE! (35x48). Makes my home office a happy place again! Thanks again for the great shot," The fact that they liked my photo enough to go BIG with a canvas, I'm not sure there is a better compliment

That made my weekend - thanks guys

• A huge shout out to @Trooper for sending me his cat delete pipe. My Alpha side exit has gone wonky and I will go back to my stock exhaust until I can drop the change on a new side exit which I really like. It's just a little expensive, especially considering the loss on the Alpha system. Thank you sir and I will make arrangements to get you the shipping expense. This cat delete should be available for the next member in need sometime in the future. :thumbup:

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Received a wonderful gift from John Price aka @pricejh61 today my very own guardian / gremlin bell

couldn't even wait to get in installed :00008674:

Thank you John!!!!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Walked out to the mailbox this afternoon and there was a sweet package waiting for me. The lovely Mrs @edwardaneal had made some delicious peanut brittle for me.

AND ! It’s deliciouso! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now to go get some more insulin .

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/87941/

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• you are very very welcome

very glad you like it - just hope it didnt get to broken up on its journey

:D

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Got a nice little envelope in the mail yesterday with a few stickers. Greatly appreciate being thought of, @Ross. Means a lot.

Glad you got them sir. I hope that Badlands sticker fits your needs - the forum stickers @rabtech had at Eureka Springs and I had to snag you a set.

I got that cigar box you sent - thank you so much. Sorry for the delay in saying thanks - been a crazy week. I've got it on my desk next to the computer to hold all my odds-n-ends - it's PERFECT