Gifts from SS friends

• I will bring the fender vent set-up that I made and ran for two summers to Maggie Valley. The collector box and the hose for both sides to dump air into the foot well. Let me know something if you would like to have. All it takes to install is 6 or 8 ty-raps. There is probably some pictures of this out there somewhere also.

• I will bring the fender vent set-up that I made and ran for two summers to Maggie Valley. The collector box and the hose for both sides to dump air into the foot well. Let me know something if you would like to have. All it takes to install is 6 or 8 ty-raps. There is probably some pictures of this out there somewhere also.

@FunCycle, do you still have the materials list and instructions posted on here somewhere? If so, I'll go look for them. I might want to try that this summer.

• @FunCycle, do you still have the materials list and instructions posted on here somewhere? If so, I'll go look for them. I might want to try that this summer.

It is just two electrical 1 1/2 inch PVC boxes cut in half (Deep) with 1 1/2 inch vaccum cleaner hose. I put two wooden dowels in each box across with screws to put the ty-raps around for mounting. The box goes all the way across the holes at the top of the fender, like a collector. Does that help? You having fun yet?

• It is just two electrical 1 1/2 inch PVC boxes cut in half (Deep) with 1 1/2 inch vaccum cleaner hose. I put two wooden dowels in each box across with screws to put the ty-raps around for mounting. The box goes all the way across the holes at the top of the fender, like a collector. Does that help? You having fun yet?

Similar set up for bringing in some cool air … funnel and shop vac hose.
    these pics from Bu11sh1t Slingshot...

Works on 2015 - 2017 with no cutting small bolt to hold funnel in place.
    I have the same set up --- show you at lunch. (OK I got some 'mods')

• I have a few things to share here.

First, from @Nemesis1701, a coin from his time in the Air Force, anti-drug ops in Central America. From his own personal collection, so it has a lot of meaning to him, and therefore it has double meaning for me. I'm honored, sir.

And, from @mniron, this pen. You can't see all the details, but the clip is a rifle, the actuator to push the pen tip out and back moves like a rifle bolt, the back looks like the back of a cartridge, with the appearance of a primer, and the top of the pen looks like the nose of a rifle bullet. Beyond cool. Thank you, good sir.

@rabtech, thank you for the forum shirts for the family. I didn't get pictures of the kids in their adult small neon shirts, all knotted up at the back like the 1980's to keep them from tripping on them, but you should know that they were ridiculously excited to have their own Slingshot shirts. Thanks, brother.

The incomparable @SlingRider brought our @Painter 's Posse shirts, as honorary members. Very cool, and greatly appreciated.

@Boomer and @FunCycle, for the new parts for the Sling, I am greatly appreciative. Now I have to get off my ass and go put them on. :D

@gooseman and Mary, for the touch (and taste!) of Canada you brought, from maple syrup to chips to sweets for the kids, not to mention their little toys. Thanks for including them.

@Ghost and @Ghost Ryder, who gifted all of us here today with those cool etched mugs. Thank you, we will definitely use ours well! :00000436:

And the best gift today, the presence of so many of our forum family in our home, to share a meal and some laughs and fellowship. The gift of your time is a precious commodity, and we are honored by all at our table.

• KayTwo, you are going to make me cry, wished we were there to enjoy the fellowship you all had , by George it want happen next year, trailer is ordered and I will be there with bells on.... :thumbsup:

• @KayTwo - VERY cool. Hope everyone has an awesome & safe MV event. Had to fix the following quote from Jared... :thumbsup:

@Boomer and @FunCycle, for the new parts for the Sling, I am greatly appreciative. Now I have to get off my ass and ask @sideseatdriver to go put them on.”

Busy here. Lots of home projects that I’ve been putting off due to when I was traveling for work. Routine dentist appointment tomorrow. CCW requal this Sunday. Jury trial (jury duty) starts next Wednesday. Seems like I get two things off of my extensive list & 3 more get added :00008862:

Hope everyone is doing well. Y’all take care...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• wow. I mean WOW. What an incredible lunch from @KayTwo and @sideseatdriver! The food was superb, the dessert - well I told Heather if she needs to run away that we will gladly pamper her in Wisconsin for whoopie pies and peanutbutter cookies - their hospitality was open arms and hearts.

What an absolutely incredible day. Got to ride down with @adventure4me @Ghost @ghostrider and @EjFord - what a great way to spend a couple hours.

The crew that was in attendance was of epic royalty proportions... @ericastar76 @sideslinger @Painter @Slingrazor @SlingRider @DarkSquid @Boomer @Nemesis1701 @gooseman @bjk81 @pricejh61 @funinthesun Teresa Tucker Mary and so many more. It felt like a family reunion and I am so grateful to have had the chance to meet my heroes and heroines from the forum - thank you all

• @KayTwo and @sideseatdriver, thank you so much for the gift of opening your home to all of us and for the amazing and delicious lunch y’all provided!!! It was like a big family reunion but with family you really want to see and spend time with. Only sorry we didn’t have another day for everyone to visit and fellowship together.
    Y’all are welcome in NW AR (and Little Rock too I’m sure) any time. Hope you can make it to the Eureka rally or just come by whenever you can. You are always welcome.

• I just wanted to send a big THANK YOU to @Bu11sh1t he stopped me in the fairgrounds and gave a few spectacular gifts. I was touched by your kind words and thoughtful gifts my friend. I can not express ow much it meant to me.
    Now before you all say Pictures or it didn't happen, my camera got wet and took a crap. I tried to take pictures wit my phone but I can't figure out how to get them out. Flipped the damn thing open and closed a dozen times. Pressed all the buttons and NADA.

You will all have to take my word for it -

Thank You again sir

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I just wanted to send a big THANK YOU to @Bu11sh1t he stopped me in the fairgrounds and gave a few spectacular gifts. I was touched by your kind words and thoughtful gifts my friend. I can not express ow much it meant to me.
    Now before you all say Pictures or it didn't happen, my camera got wet and took a crap. I tried to take pictures wit my phone but I can't figure out how to get them out. Flipped the damn thing open and closed a dozen times. Pressed all the buttons and NADA.

You will all have to take my word for it -

Thank You again sir

You could have drawn us a picture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait for it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,on a post it note! LMAO

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• You could have drawn us a picture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait for it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,on a post it note! LMAO

Nice try - you will just have to take my word for it!

Anyway Tomorrow we ride!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!