Gifts from SS friends

• @KayTwo @sideseatdriver

Jared and Heather...it was our way of saying thank you for all of the great thing you have done to help each and every one of us time and time again!!

Thank you for all that you do for us and this comunity family we have!! You both are 2 awesome role models to have here! I look forward to seeing
    you both and the new "PANTY DROPPER".

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Holy Smokes Brother! What an awesome gift and look for the Sling. When I first saw these fenders I thought nice, but not for me. Then they started to grow on me and I thought well, maybe. Now, seeing yours and @Painter 's, I'm thinking I'll get me a set when I start getting my allowance again. One of the things I'm not too fond of is the filler stripe, but customizing it as this incredible group of people did for you is a whole 'nother level! Congrats on this amazing forum family gift!

You might want to think twice about running with the riff-raff. You have a reputation to uphold! :thumbup:

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Great to see two very deserving people receiving such a nice gift.

I really like the looks of those fenders and really hate the factory mud flaps but with all that said if having the new fenders installed is gonna cause ya'll to rename my sling "Panty Snatcher" then I guess I'll pass! :00007510::00000024:

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Great to see two very deserving people receiving such a nice gift.

I really like the looks of those fenders and really hate the factory mud flaps but with all that said if having the new fenders installed is gonna cause ya'll to rename my sling "Panty Snatcher" then I guess I'll pass! :00007510::00000024:

How about "THONG KONG" .....Naaaaaaa :00008356:

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• you can always just have the insert done in black, then it would blend in and be much less noticeable.

That's what I've seen and, to me, looks like an add-on. Make it stand out and it becomes a feature. Plus you can put cool shit on it like 'Wrench Wench' and an American flag. Obviously I'd have to come up with something else.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• @dangerdarrell, let's just say that Heather and I consider ourselves more on the "buy me a beer and let's call it good" level. This was way over the too...in an amazing and humbling way. Can't wait to get the miles on!

Jared, now you see first hand why I was teary eyed all day thanks to the over the top kindness you, Heather, Painter, Trent (God the list is endless) showed me during your luncheon. To leave there with a naked slingshot and watching the videos of it - well, if I wasn't there to witness it, I'd say it wasn't true.

These guys are the best and their family is expanding rapidly.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Just WOW!!! 8o8o
    That was a fantastic surprise, and I can't think of a more deserving couple!!! :thumbup:
    I only wish I could have given more "Thumbs Ups" for this one!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrats to you both, and a very heartfelt Kuddos to all of the forum family members who made that happen!!! You all ROCK!! :00007555:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Ok folks, I got some good news and some bad news :thumbdown:

First the good news...
    The “Paying It Forward” video taken yesterday is DONE (I’ll post the link in about an hour when it’s full rendering and uploaded to my Vimeo account).

Now the bad news...
    My GoPro camera has apparently taken one too many rocks to the front while filming rides and the internal mic was somewhat damaged after SSITS (had I known, I would’ve taken a different camera to film this heartfelt occasion). Having spent most of my day upset about it and without getting too technical, I extracted every audio clip from each segment and manually scrubbed the sound files the best I could. While it’s DRASTICALLY improved... it falls well-short of what I consider to be “viewing worthy”. Stacy says I’m being too hard on myself and that it should be fine ~> but this really has me bummed out as I feel I’m letting too many people down with this.

Just know, everything that could’ve been done to make it better, was done... ||

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png