Gifts from SS friends

• I would love to let everyone know what a truly awesome gift that was delivered by the UPS driver today. After having lost one of my best friends for the last 15 years and feeling very lonely without him. I received this today. @jorgebri60, even though you didn’t put a name on it, or a note inside the box, only the location it was sent from and another forum member helping me determine who sent it, did I find out who it was. You sir are my new best friend!
    Thank you so very much and may God bless you every day of your life.
    I couldn’t even read it all to my wife who was on the phone without breaking down and crying like a baby. It touched my heart ❤️ like you will never know.
    Again, thank you, thank you, thank you

Michael West
    Gainesville Ga.
    404-401-0841

:SLRSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS: :00008862::00008698:

:00000436::00000436::00000436:

• I would love to let everyone know what a truly awesome gift that was delivered by the UPS driver today. After having lost one of my best friends for the last 15 years and feeling very lonely without him. I received this today. @jorgebri60, even though you didn’t put a name on it, or a note inside the box, only the location it was sent from and another forum member helping me determine who sent it, did I find out who it was. You sir are my new best friend!
    Thank you so very much and may God bless you every day of your life.
    I couldn’t even read it all to my wife who was on the phone without breaking down and crying like a baby. It touched my heart ❤️ like you will never know.
    Again, thank you, thank you, thank you

Sorry for your lose..

I received an equally touching gift from this same Angel! When I lost my companion and friend.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• This is about a week overdue, sorry I’v been super busy. Told the state to piss up a rope with their $50,000 rent. So I bought a new building. Anyways, I wanted to thank @jorgebri60 for a beautiful gift. I’m on my phone and not sure if this will work. It will be in my office once I get everything ready. I’ll try to post more when I get to my computer. Again, thank you sir it means a lot

• This is about a week overdue, sorry I’v been super busy. Told the state to piss up a rope with their $50,000 rent. So I bought a new building. Anyways, I wanted to thank @jorgebri60 for a beautiful gift. I’m on my phone and not sure if this will work. It will be in my office once I get everything ready. I’ll try to post more when I get to my computer. Again, thank you sir it means a lot

Wish there was a “heart” button to hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• I've been putting this post together in my head for the past 12 hours, and I need to get it off my chest, although it will be wholly inadequate, for which I apologize.

We were well and truly sandbagged. Period.

But let's back up, shall we?

@Slingrazor and his beautiful bride Felicia were coming to DDM to pick up his beast, so we made plans for dinner here at the house, arranged the schedule, all of that. Completely innocent. Or so I thought.

Unbeknownst to @sideseatdriver and I, there were ulterior motives all over the place. They were part of a massive conspiracy. Led by @MiM, apparently, in collusion with @bjk81, @Boomer, @dangerdarrell, @ericastar76, @sideslinger, @funinthesun, @jorgebri60, @MACAWS, @Painter, @Ross, @SSREAPER, and made possible by the master craftsmanship of @StickerDick.

These clowns, and I mean that in the nicest way possible, apparently plotted (13 pages' worth of PM chat) to deliver an incredible gift to us, hand-painted and installed by the renowned @Slingrazor.

So my 5 year old ran into the house yesterday afternoon and said, "Daddy, Mr. Trent and Miss Erica are here." And I said, "You mean Mr. Trent and Miss Felicia." He said "No, Miss Erica." Sure as shit, I walked out of the house, and here's @ericastar76 standing next to Trent and Felicia, with the damn video camera already running. **WARNING BELLS** And what the hell is going on?

Apparently she had been planning with Trent and drove in from 2 hours away, had been stalking our neighborhood, even going live on FB, to tell everyone but us what was going on. So here I am, on video, opening this box that Trent pulled out of the back of his truck. Hopefully you won't see the video, but I know better than that.

And then, after dinner, Trent led us outside and started the work. And this....this is the end result.

We now have these gorgeous fenders on our Sling, perfect color, perfect look. And I speak for Heather when I say that we are humbled and awed by this gift, still unbelieving that it happened, and feeling most undeserving of the level of giftsmanship (not sure that's a word, but it's my story, so I'm using it) exhibited by this team of conspirators.

This is amazing, y'all. And that is a totally inadequate expression of what this truly is to us. Please accept our heartfelt thanks in place of the words we don't have to describe how we feel about this.

So now Heather and I are conspiring against all of you...

• Well from what I hear and see you both deserve it. Very much appreciate being part of the family and couldn’t have been a more deserving family to receive the gift. I heard Heather say that the fenders make it look sexy, not sure bout Jared,but I think she is right on target. Hope y’all have a great day.
    Even if they are blue
    I like FAST RED
    JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down