Gifts from SS friends

• Plan to hang around up that way a week or so after Rally - wouldn’t miss the chance

As usual, Bill is overextended and double booked. Not an unfamiliar trick for shyster lawyers on the hustle, but this year, there's a new catch: Bill's removed pieces of himself so he can be in multiple places at once. Downside: not all parts of him have the same charming personality. Upside: not all parts of him will drink all your bourbon.

• As usual, Bill is overextended and double booked. Not an unfamiliar trick for shyster lawyers on the hustle, but this year, there's a new catch: Bill's removed pieces of himself so he can be in multiple places at once. Downside: not all parts of him have the same charming personality. Upside: not all parts of him will drink all your bourbon.

Right outta the lawyer handbook - overpromise and undeliver - guilty as charged

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Many years ago there was a prisoner of war at one of Fidel Castro's jails suffering from gangrene so Fidel agreed to send the pieces of toes, fingers to Miami the prisoner's homeland but after mamy years of doing so the man was finally down his torso and head. And then Fidel in his immense wisdom finally realized the man was slowly trying to escape.

• Many years ago there was a prisoner of war at one of Fidel Castro's jails suffering from gangrene so Fidel agreed to send the pieces of toes, fingers to Miami the prisoner's homeland but after mamy years of doing so the man was finally down his torso and head. And then Fidel in his immense wisdom finally realized the man was slowly trying to escape.

Hey @Bill Martin....There is proof from a lawyer that it cheaper and easier to escape than get a divorce. Where are you trying to escape to?

• OK, I got Mark's permission before posting this. Several of us ordered SlingLenz from @Slingshot Garage and @SundreSlingQueen back in the winter. At that time, Shawna was about to head to the hospital for an extended stay. None of us were really in a hurry, as the good riding season wasn't here at that time. Well, we got our package yesterday. The Lenz came with some extras.... looks like I'm going to have to start my diet after these thing are gone! Thanks Mark and Shawna! Blessings on you both!

• Not tired of saying it " the people here are great!".

That is just an understatement. I have never found a family like I have with my fellow Bubbleheads, until now. This Slingshot Family demonstrates what a family is supposed to be each day. Willingness to lend aid, help, friendship, trust, loyalty, to stand together as one and what everyone does for each other without expectations. This is what FAMILY is about.

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• OK, I got Mark's permission before posting this. Several of us ordered SlingLenz from @Slingshot Garage and @SundreSlingQueen back in the winter. At that time, Shawna was about to head to the hospital for an extended stay. None of us were really in a hurry, as the good riding season wasn't here at that time. Well, we got our package yesterday. The Lenz came with some extras.... looks like I'm going to have to start my diet after these thing are gone! Thanks Mark and Shawna! Blessings on you both!

Brent, I'm not sure how special you are. That looks like Shawna's pregnancy snack stash, or at least the ones she didn't get to before the baby was born! :00008172:

• It’s not my pregnancy stash @KayTwo!!! Men... this is all stuff that is truly Canadian... our cheezies... ketchup chips- Maynard’s.. Glosettes- these are Mark’s favourite thing on earth and Malteasers yummmmm. Let’s not forget that I’m breastfeeding over here- I gotta truly love you @Goats_Hogs to part with my treasured snacks! (Although I clearly ate all dark chocolate before sealing the box). Thank you so much for your support that got us through- so much sweeter than anything I could’ve packed in a box! Xoxoxoxoxo :love:

OK, I got Mark's permission before posting this. Several of us ordered SlingLenz from @Slingshot Garage and @SundreSlingQueen back in the winter. At that time, Shawna was about to head to the hospital for an extended stay. None of us were really in a hurry, as the good riding season wasn't here at that time. Well, we got our package yesterday. The Lenz came with some extras.... looks like I'm going to have to start my diet after these thing are gone! Thanks Mark and Shawna! Blessings on you both!

• It’s not my pregnancy stash @KayTwo!!! Men... this is all stuff that is truly Canadian... our cheezies... ketchup chips- Maynard’s.. Glosettes- these are Mark’s favourite thing on earth and Malteasers yummmmm. Let’s not forget that I’m breastfeeding over here- I gotta truly love you @Goats_Hogs to part with my treasured snacks! (Although I clearly ate all dark chocolate before sealing the box). Thank you so much for your support that got us through- so much sweeter than anything I could’ve packed in a box! Xoxoxoxoxo :love:

While I really look forward to all the things you've sent, it was the fact that you did it that mean the most to me! I'm humbled, and very thankful! I also have a love for dark chocolate! But I'm really looking forward to trying the ketchup chips (don't have them here that I know of) and the maple syrup!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

PS: @KayTwo, I'm gonna say a prayer for @sideseatdriver. She either has outstanding patience or is a saint. Whatever it is that keeps her putting up with your shenanigans, I'm sure she could use the help! :00008356:

• PS: @KayTwo, I'm gonna say a prayer for @sideseatdriver. She either has outstanding patience or is a saint. Whatever it is that keeps her putting up with your shenanigans, I'm sure she could use the help! :00008356:

You're 0-for-2, bub. Have you met my wife? It's much simple than the theories that you have posited. She just knows how to use the "block" and "ignore" functions, both on the Forum, and in real life. :D

• @Goats_Hogs, there are a few saintly ladies here, but I am definitely not one of them. As @KayTwo said, I just know when to ignore him, give him a dirty look, and threaten him with bodily harm. :D And you have to realize that a good portion of his comments are just to elicit a response.... He just likes pushing buttons.

• @Goats_Hogs, there are a few saintly ladies here, but I am definitely not one of them. As @KayTwo said, I just know when to ignore him, give him a dirty look, and threaten him with bodily harm. :D And you have to realize that a good portion of his comments are just to elicit a response.... He just likes pushing buttons.

Buttons? You have buttons he likes to push?

• @Goats_Hogs, there are a few saintly ladies here, but I am definitely not one of them. As @KayTwo said, I just know when to ignore him, give him a dirty look, and threaten him with bodily harm. :DAnd you have to realize that a good portion of his comments are just to elicit a response.... He just likes pushing buttons.

On other sites, that is known as being a troll! I know we have at least one of those here, and I tend to ignore that one..... do I need to ignore your hubby too? :D

We all here know that the Wench that Wrenches also Rules the Roost! As for you not being a saint.... that's OK! You help to keep it fun and interesting here! ;)

• On other sites, that is known as being a troll! I know we have at least one of those here, and I tend to ignore that one..... do I need to ignore your hubby too? :D
    We all here know that the Wench that Wrenches also Rules the Roost! As for you not being a saint.... that's OK! You help to keep it fun and interesting here! ;)

It’s an unsaid truth ~> women who turn wrench’s (like librarians), have a WILD SIDE!

*Jared is FFFFFffffffd! :00008172:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• On other sites, that is known as being a troll! I know we have at least one of those here, and I tend to ignore that one..... do I need to ignore your hubby too? :D

I’m hurt & offended that you’re ignoring me... :(

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014