Gifts from SS friends

• As most of you know, my Slingshot is the feature SS for our 2018 calendar for the month of March. Today is March 1st & I received a totally awesome & quite unexpected gift from our calendarmeister @Ross! Coincidence? I think not. This poster is made of very high quality material & was very well packaged & had zero damage from USPS. It measures 24” x 36”. I LOVE IT!!! Just HAD to put it up in the garage right away! I’m at a loss for words Ross, other than to say “Thank you!” from the bottom of my heart...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• As most of you know, my Slingshot is the feature SS for our 2018 calendar for the month of March. Today is March 1st & I received a totally awesome & quite unexpected gift from our calendarmeister @Ross! Coincidence? I think not. This poster is made of very high quality material & was very well packaged & had zero damage from USPS. It measures 24” x 36”. I LOVE IT!!! Just HAD to put it up in the garage right away! I’m at a loss for words Ross, other than to say “Thank you!” from the bottom of my heart...

Welcome to the special poster crew, you are correct @Ross is a very talented and awesome guy.
    You need a frame my friend, I purchased this one from Amazon fits perfect.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

I like the poster but it looks like you might need a few days to clean out the garage. :POKESS:

This is awesome and it looks great. I am amazed at all the kind and thoughtful things this group does for each other. You guys are all good people!

I did want to comment that Tripods Garage looks a lot different that I would of thought it did. I had it pictured with nothing but old playboy centerfolds hanging all over the walls. :-)

• I like the poster but it looks like you might need a few days to clean out the garage. :POKESS:

No argument here, Brother! It’s on my rather extensive list of “Things to Do” now that I’m retired & will have more time since I’m not away from home working for months at a time now. I have been extremely busy of late but it seems I’m doing more for others than myself (& I’m actually okay with that). Will probably be May before I start on the garage project...

• No argument here, Brother! It’s on my rather extensive list of “Things to Do” now that I’m retired & will have more time since I’m not away from home working for months at a time now. I have been extremely busy of late but it seems I’m doing more for others than myself (& I’m actually okay with that). Will probably be May before I start on the garage project...

You do that kind of project when you cannot ride! I just spent all of these cold days we have had cleaning mine up and installing shelves.

• Welcome to the special poster crew, you are correct @Ross is a very talented and awesome guy.You need a frame my friend, I purchased this one from Amazon fits perfect.

Dieter, frame ordered from Amazon. Thanks for mentioning that, great idea! Also ordered a snap frame like yours but went with black (aluminum color was also available). Has the protective cover also. Found one with all 5 star reviews for $29.99 & is Amazon Prime. Also has a magnetic backing & can be used as a white dry erase marker board if no poster is installed. :thumbup:

• No argument here, Brother! It’s on my rather extensive list of “Things to Do” now that I’m retired & will have more time since I’m not away from home working for months at a time now. I have been extremely busy of late but it seems I’m doing more for others than myself (& I’m actually okay with that). Will probably be May before I start on the garage project...

So in June you stop by at my place and clean up my garage, it may take you till Nov :thumbsup: ember :D:D

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch