New Member Intro - Complete with DRAAAAAAMAAA!

• I would like to chime in for second. first of all welcome aboard @SlingLow. i was on the other side for a little bit and every time i asked a question i would never get a straight answer most of the time or a smart _ _ _ one. a buddy of mine drew shields told me about this form, i have asked a lot of questions on here and have received my answers and more with respect minus the fun talk lol. i know some get tired of me asking lol but i am new to the SS and have learned some much on this forum. there are great people on here that will do what they can to help out. as i have not yet meet any of the members on here and hope to do so in the future at an SS event. but all in all you can still count on the guys and gals on here to lend a helping hand. with that being said i would like to say thank all you guys and gals on here for helping us all out and again welcome aboard.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• We need somewhere to regroup! (just sayin') :P
    Welcome to the best forum ~> where TURBO SILVER is the most desirable color because... well... it's the FASTEST! :thumbsup:

Have never thumbs down anyone but very tempted to do it here due to the false allegations that Slow Silver is the fastest. :evil:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Welcome @SlingLow. Looks like you'll fit right in with the family. We're all a pretty close bunch here. Some I've met personally, some I haven't, everyone here is still familia and you'll be surprised as to how much folks will go out of their way to help with whatever!!!
    Welcome home bud!
    :thumbup:

• I would like to chime in for second. first of all welcome aboard @SlingLow. i was on the other side for a little bit and every time i asked a question i would never get a straight answer most of the time or a smart _ _ _ one. a buddy of mine drew shields told me about this form, i have asked a lot of questions on here and have received my answers and more with respect minus the fun talk lol. i know some get tired of me asking lol but i am new to the SS and have learned some much on this forum. there are great people on here that will do what they can to help out. as i have not yet meet any of the members on here and hope to do so in the future at an SS event. but all in all you can still count on the guys and gals on here to lend a helping hand. with that being said i would like to say thank all you guys and gals on here for helping us all out and again welcome aboard.

Thanks @Trooper, I did see you over there. Hope I wasn't one of your smart_ _ _ answerers. I do like to have fun but at the end of the day there needs to be a level of respect among all. Unfortunately I have a more wit (my opinion) than mechanical skills so that tends to be my contribution. Every once in a while I have some useful knowledge to share which feels good and gives me some understanding as to why a person would reach out to help a perfect stranger - or an imperfect one!

The brotherhood is strong here. I feel it. (Queue Tripod)

A little late to the game, but welcome to the forums :)

I sure hope that's not a reference to my age... :rolleyes: Thanks for the welcome!

We need somewhere to regroup! (just sayin') :P
    Welcome to the best forum ~> where TURBO SILVER is the most desirable color because... well... it's the FASTEST! :thumbsup:

@ericastar76 it seems to me you were rebuilding your Sling when last we met online. Are you back in the saddle? Thanks for the shout-out.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• @ericastar76 it seems to me you were rebuilding your Sling when last we met online. Are you back in the saddle? Thanks for the shout-out.

Back in the saddle (at least from that mishap you remember)... My sling is now getting a makeover at DDMWorks this week. Should be ready for pickup next Friday. Super excited about it!!! :D

Phase 1: Performance

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• @SlingLow welcome to a great forum with on target advice and delivered with humor. I have absolutely no mechanical ability what so ever but I have attempted a few things by following instructions from this forum. Although I still have switch back lights I bought last year still in the box. Wiring scares me!

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• @SlingLow welcome to a great forum with on target advice and delivered with humor. I have absolutely no mechanical ability what so ever but I have attempted a few things by following instructions from this forum. Although I still have switch back lights I bought last year still in the box. Wiring scares me!

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Thanks Somerslee! Wiring would be a lot easier if you could just see which wires have electricity inside of 'em. Nope! A wire full of electricity looks exactly like a wire with no electricity. What's up with that?

If you were in my neighborhood I'd be glad to hook those up for you. I have mad skills on other people's equipment.

• Welcome, and that sucks about being hit. I, too, used to be on the "other" site more, but got tired of being told to constantly use the search feature.

More of a family and friends atmosphere over here, and fun. And isn't that what the SS is all about?

• Welcome, and that sucks about being hit. I, too, used to be on the "other" site more, but got tired of being told to constantly use the search feature.

More of a family and friends atmosphere over here, and fun. And isn't that what the SS is all about?

And we're glad you're here! :thumbsup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

I hear ya. There are some people there that want to, and will help. Others seem to think it's their site and you are a visitor. I always look for the info I need, here and there, before asking for help. I'm also able to filter out the trash without getting butt-hurt. Until I replace my Sling I guess I'm just a casual observer but I'm feeling the love right here, right now. Thanks to all of you for ringing in! Much appreciated.