• After e-mailing Mitch at RD, he said the air ride won't work with the welter exhaust. I told him I saw 2 slings at MV with that setup and they worked great. @Chowder and @jaycanter did you guys do something custom? I'm waiting for RD to respond and help me out.

@Shatneyman It will drop, just not as down all the way with the welter. @Chowder has the 2" exhaust and had did the exhaust mod someone had just posted somewhere to get it to tuck closer to the back. I have the 2-1/2 Welter and made different brackets for the 2 silencers to get them up as high as possible. The exhaust that runs up the plastic tub i have so close it touches in spots. Even then it won't hurt the plastic as i have few thousand miles with it mounted that way. Even the runs we did last week when we got to are destination i would drop it and set it right on the tire it is not hot enough to burn the tire or plastic. with my setup i am about 1/4 of the frame in the rear cause of exhaust. But you can't tell the difference.

Just do it I will help you with any issues and can even make another set of brackets for you when i decide what clamp i'm gonna use. I also had an issue that Mitch had never run into cause i have Ddm's oil cooler and the sensor doesn't clear the coil or hoses.

• You can't use the hidden tanks with any Welter, I stuck the regular tank in the passenger compartment. @Chowder put his tank under the hood since he has Welter theirs room for it. I thought about adding the hidden and mounting up front. On the dark side Large car add a tank on each side inside the side panel (arm rest)

• My air ride works great. I had Welter cut an inch of exhaust pipe to get as close to back as I can. If I dump all the air tire will touch pipe but no issues. I did use a 2 gallon tank that is mounted where muffler used to be. I'm out of town till Sunday but can post a couple pics when I get home

• So, if the air shocks are adjusted to lay the frame or get it close then an above the rear tire exhaust from Welter will not work. The shocks from RD are not adjusted. With proper adjustment to your specific ride the tire will tuck up against the rear plastic. Which leaves no room for the vertical pipe. Since you don't have that vertical pipe Shat then it is of no concern. There are a few options to safely hide the air tank that can still be maintenanced without losing your storage cubby.....engine bay, transmission tunnel, inside rear fin, etc.....RD makes a great kit, but there is a lot of research that can be done to make it even better and/or customized to your specific vehicle.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?