Slingshot Booze & Blues 2017 (Fri, Sep 29th 2017, 10:03am - Sun, Oct 1st 2017, 2:03pm)

Date

Slingshot Booze & Blues 2017

Fri, Sep 29th 2017, 9:03 am - Sun, Oct 1st 2017, 1:03 pm

103 2nd Street, Clarksville, VA 23927

Participants

18 participants, 32 undecided and 3 do not participate

Closing Date: Sep 23rd 2017, 11:00 pm
  • Since our schedule revolves around work & family (UGGGHHH!!!), we are quite limited on what we can plan at any given time!!!
    We are seriously considering making this event this year. I've been looking, but for the life of me, I don't see anything regarding good suggestions for hotels?? Nothing fancy, but would need to be pet friendly. We have to bring our fuzzy princess, a long haired chihuahua. (AKA: Jaws of Death)
    Really hoping to make this event and could use some suggestions for a place to lay our heads 8)

Thanks for all the kind words guys...
    You all do realize the only reason we have these events to hang with some of the greatest people on the planet.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Thanks for all the kind words guys...You all do realize the only reason we have these events to hang with some of the greatest people on the planet.

If the stars and moon align...we are really looking forward to meeting ALL of you!!! I was honored to have met some fellow Slingers at Lake George last year, and hope to meet a bunch more at SBB'17 :00007555:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Already sorry I'll miss this, but now it's worse because @roadog1aj will be probably be there! @MACAWS even if you planned nothing but a couple rides, getting together is what is important!

Dang it!! I was really hoping to see you there @adventure4me!!! Sorry we'll miss you Sweety!!!! Hopefully our paths will cross at some point this year!! Just know that if your adventures bring you close to our neck of the woods.....by all means let me know!!! Our door is always open to you!!! :00009079:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I would throw my vote in for doing the Buggs Island Brewery after dinner Friday. Two winery stops and a brewery stop for the nightcap just sounds like fun!!

I haven't placed our reservation at the hotel yet, but it's looking more and more like we'll be attending this bash!! I'm still working on my brother to see if he and his bride can make the trip with us. :thumbsup:

• I would throw my vote in for doing the Buggs Island Brewery after dinner Friday. Two winery stops and a brewery stop for the nightcap just sounds like fun!!

I haven't placed our reservation at the hotel yet, but it's looking more and more like we'll be attending this bash!! I'm still working on my brother to see if he and his bride can make the trip with us. :thumbsup:

The Magnuson Hotel on the Lake is a nice hotel.

We would love to meet you and promise we will do our best to show you a great time.
    The brewery is a nice little place holds about 40 people.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• WOW, Mitch!!!!! This event is really shaping up to be...ah, hell...just the finest damn event this side of anywhere!!!! Last year, Velma and I were so busy getting all modded up, we missed out on all of the fun stuff...except that great breakfast!!!!! This year, we're all in for the whole deal!!!!! Good Lord willing, we won't miss a thing!!!!!!! :00008040:

• WOW, Mitch!!!!! This event is really shaping up to be...ah, hell...just the finest damn event this side of anywhere!!!! Last year, Velma and I were so busy getting all modded up, we missed out on all of the fun stuff...except that great breakfast!!!!! This year, we're all in for the whole deal!!!!! Good Lord willing, we won't miss a thing!!!!!!! :00008040:

maybe I will give you a map and let you lead a ride, if you have 20 people following you you can't bail out.
    Hope I see more of you in Clarksville than SSITS... just busting them on ya.
    Totally enjoy Velma's company - oh and your as well

All kidding aside it is people like you that make it all worth while - you guys are the best!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• The Magnuson Hotel on the Lake is a nice hotel.

Thanks for the thumbs up on the hotel @av8ingtom!! I checked it out and it should fit the bill. We like a decent hotel, but lets face it.....we won't be spending a whole lot of time laying around the hotel 8)
    We will be spending many many hours hanging out with all you fine folks!!!! :00000436:

We would love to meet you and promise we will do our best to show you a great time.The brewery is a nice little place holds about 40 people.

Thanks @MACAWS!! No worries what so ever about showing us a good time!! Just the opportunity to finally meet and hang with some of you will be good time enough for us!!! Everything else is just bonus!! If I can help chip in towards this shindig, please PM me and we'll go from there :D

• Thanks for the thumbs up on the hotel @av8ingtom!! I checked it out and it should fit the bill. We like a decent hotel, but lets face it.....we won't be spending a whole lot of time laying around the hotel 8) We will be spending many many hours hanging out with all you fine folks!!!! :00000436:

Thanks @MACAWS!! No worries what so ever about showing us a good time!! Just the opportunity to finally meet and hang with some of you will be good time enough for us!!! Everything else is just bonus!! If I can help chip in towards this shindig, please PM me and we'll go from there :D

Really looking forward to meeting you @roadog1aj. I promise you will not be disappointed with this event. @MACAWS and his bride are fabulous host.

The Magnuson is not a Ritz Carlton but it is a nice hotel with a beautiful view of the lake.

The rides that @MACAWS and his crew put together are fantastic, and the food and adult beverage are great. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed.

• If I can help chip in towards this shindig, please PM me and we'll go from there

Thank you for your kind offer. We do our best to try and get as much as we can covered by local sponsors. If I can't get it paid for I try to get yo all the best group rate we can muster up. I know it cost you all time and money to get here, we do not do this for profit just for fun. That being said if we get is a cash crunch I am not to proud to ask for help.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• just over 12 hours for me to make the trip down there. Let me see if I can swing this. I'll have to do some planning. Between school for the kids and hockey, not sure, but possible :D

Would love to meet you again @Shatneyman!!! Didn't really get much time to hang with you last year at Lake George!!!

• just over 12 hours for me to make the trip down there. Let me see if I can swing this. I'll have to do some planning. Between school for the kids and hockey, not sure, but possible :D

Well my friend that is a hell of a long ride for such a small event.
    However your presence would make the event a great success.....we rarely get royalty!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Hi all we just changed our hotel booking @ the Magnuson for arrival. We will arrive on Thursday, because there is no way in hell we will miss the first day on our great event.
    @MCAWS thanks for getting this event together again (plus all the elves) . See y'll there again.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Hi all we just changed our hotel booking @ the Magnuson for arrival. We will arrive on Thursday, because there is no way in hell we will miss the first day on our great event.
    @MCAWS thanks for getting this event together again (plus all the elves) . See y'll there again.

Looking forward to seeing both of you again

Be safe

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!