Tripod is up to the plate....

• ..... and hits one out of the park! A week (give or take) before Maggie Valley, Tripod and I derailed a thread and started talking about knives. In that thread, I told him I was looking for a carry neck knife but I'd not found what I wanted yet. I preferred a one piece design (not even sure I told him, but he seemed to just know) and was still looking but not in a hurry. I got a message from him (Monday, I think) and he said I had a package coming to me, and that he had waited until after I returned from MV to send it. Since I got back from vacation, I've been working 10-11 hours a day (some vacation, huh?). We have our grandkids this week, while our son and his wife are in Jamaica enjoying some time together alone. My mornings start at 4:30 AM, and off work about 5 PM give or take. But there is softball and baseball leagues the grandkids are in, so it's 8 or later before I get home. Tonight was the night, got home nearly 8pm, and the package was here!

Neck knife, check. Additional knife, check. Opinion about them, check! I love them both! I would love to just save them as a special thing given to me by a close friend I've not met yet face to face. But.... I may split them up. Save the "Lockable one" as Tripod put it (looks like a key), and use the other. I'm funny about things, some need used even if gotten as a gift! My Granddaughter is 10, going on 18. She didn't even realize the one that looked like a key was a knife! I showed her, she was like, "wow, you could have that in your pocket on a keychain and no one would even see it". Yeah, I may have it on me as well....

The only thing else I can say, is Thank You, and I mean it from the bottom of my heart! This was above and beyond.... hoping I didn't damage the reputation he has tried to promote!

• ..... and hits one out of the park! A week (give or take) before Maggie Valley, Tripod and I derailed a thread and started talking about knives. In that thread, I told him I was looking for a carry neck knife but I'd not found what I wanted yet. I preferred a one piece design (not even sure I told him, but he seemed to just know) and was still looking but not in a hurry. I got a message from him (Monday, I think) and he said I had a package coming to me, and that he had waited until after I returned from MV to send it. Since I got back from vacation, I've been working 10-11 hours a day (some vacation, huh?). We have our grandkids this week, while our son and his wife are in Jamaica enjoying some time together alone. My mornings start at 4:30 AM, and off work about 5 PM give or take. But there is softball and baseball leagues the grandkids are in, so it's 8 or later before I get home. Tonight was the night, got home nearly 8pm, and the package was here!

Nice blades, man. Slick. Huge fan.

• Wow that key knife is awesome... I'm not a knife guy have never carried a pocket knife (have 2 or 3 that sit in my drawer) but I never seen a knife that looks like a key I'd put that bad boy on my key chain.
    By the way..... what is a "neck knife" ? ?(

• @MidcitiesNinja, A neck knife is known by that for 2 things from what I've heard. One is that you can hang it around your neck, like a necklace usually under your shirt (concealed carry anyone?). The other is as a weapon, the blade is short and sharp, with the handle either having a ridge or a finger hole so it's not easy to drop, and used at close range.... likely into the neck of the person you are struggling with. It can also be used to cut the juggler. Yeah, not a great subject, but if someone is say, on top of me choking the life out of me, I'm not going to hesitate to do what I need to do to live.

Like a gun, it's something you learn to carry at all times, hoping that you never need it. I prefer to carry them clipped to my belt rather than around my neck. Much easier to reach if needed that way. The sheath on this one allows that option.