Product status.. some back orders but a good thing

• Our first week has been great. Thanks to all that came out to SSITS this year and helped us kick-off the MeanSling brand. So much was learned and all the wonderful suggestions and request will see there way into future and present products. With that said I would like to let everyone know we will be restocking as quickly as possible.

(1) MeanSling Sport Top sold out in the first week. We will be taking all that we learned and making some minor revisions to help with our taller SlingShot owners. We are already placing restock orders with vendors and hope to have tops ready to ship ASAP.

(2) MeanSling Hoop bags are almost here. We will have inventory by the 20th and will hold the show price of $80 a set through the end of June so get them now.

(3) MeanSling Hood Assist was kind of not promoted before the show but was very well received. We sold out of a very limited production run and will have these ready to sell in a few weeks.

Again thank you to everyone for the support and understanding. As a startup we will do our best to get inventory up and meeting demand as fast as possible.

Patrick.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• I placed an order online for the hood assist. Understand it will be a delay. Will the online order be serviced when they become available, or will I need to reorder in a few weeks? Just want to make sure I understand the ...."to sell". Thanks

• I placed an order online for the hood assist. Understand it will be a delay. Will the online order be serviced when they become available, or will I need to reorder in a few weeks? Just want to make sure I understand the ...."to sell". Thanks

I will be able to fill your order sooner. Just need to finalize the instructions so that they are very clear. I also have the strut on order to go with the brackets so the timing should be relatively quick.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Congratulations again RD and kudos on a job well done. I've got the Madstad hood hinges and lift. I hate the stress that the one lift puts on the hood. Do you know if your lift will complement the Madstad since yours can be installed on the drivers side in conjunction with the Madstad that goes on the passenger side? You don't have to answer it now - you have lots going on and I can be patient but would love to know

• Congratulations again RD and kudos on a job well done. I've got the Madstad hood hinges and lift. I hate the stress that the one lift puts on the hood. Do you know if your lift will complement the Madstad since yours can be installed on the drivers side in conjunction with the Madstad that goes on the passenger side? You don't have to answer it now - you have lots going on and I can be patient but would love to know

I had asked about that since i am also in the same boat, he said that at the time he had no idea if it would work with the madstad.

He is doing some research on the subject.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

I was able to test fit one that did not have the extra gas strut. It allowed for an easier close from what we could see. The lift pushed from the same spot regardless of the bracket (Madstad's is longer) but may reduce the lifting force because of how the hood location is slightly different as it tilts up and over. Not sure how it would work with the added Madstad strut. Because the assist does require a hole to be drilled I didn't want to tell someone yes and let them be the test subject.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• An Update For All!

The hoop bags are being picked up from my manufacture on Friday and will get as many out as possible. May be Monday before all orders are filled. Remember that we are holding the introductory price of $80 a set until the end of the month so get your order in now.

The Hood Assist will be back in stock as soon as the powder coater has the top components and the lift brackets finished. We are shooting to have shipping inventory by the 31st.

The Sport top is coming together and like the hood assist will be back in stock (15 units) by the end of the month / first week of July. With revisions done turnaround time for production has been reduced to about 2 week.

We are still a very small company and we are striving to reduce any back order to as few days as possible.

Thank you to everyone for being so understanding... No if you will excuse me I have some MeanSling Sport Top components to fabricate... :thumbsup:

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @Br4hm4 I understand your issue and if I could have made them faster I would have.

I am sorry.

The trick for us now will be to keep reducing production times and streamline the process without adding too much cost. I have to now start outsourcing some of the fabrication I'm doing so time can be utilized elsewhere.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @Br4hm4 I understand your issue and if I could have made them faster I would have.

I am sorry.

The trick for us now will be to keep reducing production times and streamline the process without adding too much cost. I have to now start outsourcing some of the fabrication I'm doing so time can be utilized elsewhere.

Just means I have to sell my top after SSITR. ;)

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• @Painter the gas struts were received yesterday and all components are at the powder coater now.

Very soon. We should have it up on the website by this weekend and shipping will start next week.

(Slingshot Owners Group)