Forum member shout outs...!

• Sorry so long for an update. Been fighting Pneumonia and then blood clot.

Hope to go home today or tomorrow at the latest.

Gonna be slow recovery, but I will power through.

Thanks to all in the forum family. You all have helped a lot to keep my spirits up

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Sorry to hear about your set-backs @SlingRider!!! We're rooting for your full & speedy recovery!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I liked it but only because you may go home tomorrow. Praying for a quick recovery.

• I want to thank all of you for your well wishes and prayers!! I got out of the hospital today. Had to come home on O2. Still have pneumonia in left lung and 2 pulmonary embolisms in the right. Lots of drugs to take , but I get to rest at home and that is the best medicine.

Now I need to figure out how to rig my O2 tank in my SS.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• So happy to hear that you are home now! O2 is still better than being in the hospital even if you are without it there. Take it easy, do what they say, and plan for the future upcoming better days!

A Little over a decade ago, I didn't even like visiting the hospital. Had to be a close friend, or I'd likely tarry until they got out to visit. That was about the time my Mother-In-Law took ill. She was in there about a month. After her, my dad took ill often enough that he was in and out in increasing amounts for the next four years. After he passed, mom started going in, and the stays seemed to get longer every time. By the time she passed, I had spent many, many days, evenings, nights and weekends in there with them. It no longer bothers me to go at all. I realize that those that are in there, either for treatment or because a loved one is there that they are visiting... the visitors are so very welcome if it's not life threatening at the time. Even an old Goats_Hogs can learn at an older age. I'm thankful, and blessed, that I've never spent a night in the hospital as an admitted patient. I had scope surgery on my right knee as outpatient, and colonoscopy done a couple of times. I was in there in 2013 from a motorcycle wreck (not my fault) where I had a one ton van U turn in front of me while doing 45 (no helmet, sleeveless Tee, jeans and boots) and was treated and released (shouldn't have been, but hey, I lived). Blessed indeed....

Just happy to hear you are finally out of there! Godspeed back to health!

• I would like to give a well deserved and overdue Shout Out to @Ross for taking on, and completing, the monumental task of designing and creating the 2018 Slingshot calendar! I can't imagine how many hours he has put into this but he has had a common theme with all members for months now: Send me your pics! I know that is just the beginning and I'm sure the time spent is in the hundreds, if not millions of hours. Just the distribution alone will take a significant effort. I know I'm not the only one who appreciates the benefits to us, the Slingshot Community, and I am certainly looking forward to enjoying the awesome pics that many of you have shared in various threads here on the board.

@Ross we haven't met even though I'm sporting your stickers on my mirrors, but I hope to shake your hand and share a road with you someday. Then buy you a drink. You've earned my respect and friendship.

SKOL BROTHER!!!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• @SlingLow I truly and definitely CONCUR. He has put a lot of work in with the job of choosing the calendar worthy pics. I wouldn’t want to go to that page. But you and I know that there will be the FAST RED ones on for sure

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I would like to give a well deserved and overdue Shout Out to @Ross for taking on, and completing, the monumental task of designing and creating the 2018 Slingshot calendar! I can't imagine how many hours he has put into this but he has had a common theme with all members for months now: Send me your pics! I know that is just the beginning and I'm sure the time spent is in the hundreds, if not millions of hours. Just the distribution alone will take a significant effort. I know I'm not the only one who appreciates the benefits to us, the Slingshot Community, and I am certainly looking forward to enjoying the awesome pics that many of you have shared in various threads here on the board.

@Ross we haven't met even though I'm sporting your stickers on my mirrors, but I hope to shake your hand and share a road with you someday. Then buy you a drink. You've earned my respect and friendship.

SKOL BROTHER!!!

Thank you sir. Right now I'm just a little short of the millions of hours mark but slowly getting there!

I don't have any mechanical skills so I don't get to contribute to the forum with any real know how and I don't have enough money to do many of the cool mods but I'm ok with that and so far you all are ok with it too. As far as i know there isnt another slingshot from this forum within 150 miles of us so its great seeing all the get togethers

I am thankful you guys trust me enough to put it in my hands. I actually love doing it even though i stress over it. It allows me not only to give back to all of you who have shared so much but it also keeps me from having to go holiday shopping on black friday - and when Karianne is turning the house into Christmas i dont have to help but best of all ..... when she is binge watching all of the Hallmark Christmas specials I get to go work on the calendar!

I am hopefully that more members will participate in the 2019 calendar. I'll be encouraging everyone to contribute more throughout the year because we do have the best looking rides out there.

After Christmas, we will start the Tribute to Painter - to make that happen we're all going to have to chip in to get folks who have been blessed with his work to submit photos

Karianne and I are hopeful that we can make more events in 2019 and I would personally like to get pictures of everyones ride and be able to give those pictures back so that everyone can have photos showing off their Slingshot. I would really love to fet photos of folks driving too but we will see what schedules allow for

I think you guys and gals are the best and am grateful to be a part of your lives

• 1st the mail came a day early hurray.
    I don
    't think I'll sleep tonight (looking at this calendar), because @Ross you did more than an awesome art work. It is just great to see all the talent what we have here on our Forum and yes you are one on the top of the list. I wish I would have purchase more.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch