Forum member shout outs...!

• 483 miles at (Well, let's just say a bit over the speed limit!) and @Ruptured Duck 's top was flawless! Even though parts were falling off my ride due to idiots thinking they can change lanes without looking, the top was a God send!
    The sun didn't beat down on me, the ride was cooler all around and it performed beyond my expectations!
    Nice job Patrick!

• @DKF Texas was amazing...... She looked have been everywhere helping everyone.... Amazing

I had some much fun and learned a ton! You Sir have a beautiful family! I would expect nothing less knowing you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 483 miles at (Well, let's just say a bit over the speed limit!) and @Ruptured Duck 's top was flawless! Even though parts were falling off my ride due to idiots thinking they can change lanes without looking, the top was a God send!
    The sun didn't beat down on me, the ride was cooler all around and it performed beyond my expectations!
    Nice job Patrick!

I couldn't agree more! I have several friends local that have Slingshots, and many others that would like to. I've gotten many compliments on the top already. Ours preformed flawlessly! I removed it yesterday evening, leaving the post on the mirror and the bracket on the roll hoops. Weather is to be cool, mid 70's and clear after a shower this morning. I like riding topless too, and this way all the alignments are kept. I have some rubber/silicone caps that fit over the post ends perfectly. I can have it on and off in 5 minutes. I can't believe how much cooler it is with the top! Also, it was a great help in the rain, cutting about 60% of what hit me is my best guess.

Home run with the top indeed! Hit this one out of the park!

Nice job Patrick!

With that kind of endorsement who could argue! Not sure what parts fell off but glad you made it home!!!

Nice job Patrick!

thank you @Painter.... :thumbsup: ... But ... I got to ask.... What parts.. :|

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• I would like to call out @okc super ss, @dangerdarrell, @WingShot, @oneshot for steping up and helping get @Bill Martins turbo removed and SC installed.
    When they heard the swap was going to happen, they all stoped what they were doing and got to work. Jamie and Greg used their turbo expertise and removed the hot section while the rest of us took off the cold section and removed the SC from @Dave@DDMWorkss sling.
    On Saturday morning JD delayed his departure to help install the SC.
    Thank you for helping make this happen, you guys rock.

• First let me give a shout out to @gpcustoms for getting our ride to Memphis started with his Lap of America ride and raising over $8,000 for St. Judes! I have been blessed to live about 10 minutes away from Mark....what an amazing person!

@StickerDick and Ninja Susi for letting me crash at the condo for a few days and Susi for all the dinners that you cooked!

@Painter for all that you have given back to the S.S. comunity and for donating the valve cover to be auctioned off.

@Turbosling Thanks for the sway bar and always being there to help with any questions I have, even though I do not have your turbo system on my S.S.

@KayTwo and @sideseatdriver Thanks for breakfast...Really did not expect you guys to pick up the tab! Also, I can now say that I have gotten to try the famous "cran rasin cookies"!

@FunCycle Thanks for the GoPro. I think I have some vids of you waaaayyyyy ahead of the group!

@Shatneyman Thank you for the maple syrup. I am happy that we finally got to meet.

@rabtech and @allison not really one thing I can thank you guys for....The list is way too long to type.

@funinthesun Thanks for the ride back to Florida. Always better to travel in a group. Thanks for always being a call away when I need to bitch about something!

@Ruptured Duck Thanks for the deal on the top. Like I have said before.. I HATE TOPS ON SLINGSHOTS!!! You really nailed it with the top! I am proud to say that I have one on my S.S.

@DKF Texas Thanks for helping with the event. You were all over that Alpha tent! Thanks for not only helping with that, but for all the work you do with the kids at The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.... You and Mark Brown have touched soo many lives!

@Joker Thank you for the shirts and thank you to your wife for the key lime pie!

Thank you to the Waynesville Sheriff for not "Snatching my ass up out of my Slingshot, writing me an infraction, haulling my ass off to jail and impounding this piece of shit." Sorry for sliding sideways through multiple lanes of traffic....if people around there would learn to drive!

Last I would like to thank God for not only watching over everyone at SSITS but for also watching over my daughter. She somehow managed to flip her car over on it's side Saturday. She walked away without a scratch. That was a scary phone call to get when I am 4 states away and can't really do anything about it at the moment.

• Holy Smokes!! Glad your daughter was uninjured @kenny_h!!!
    If the newer Beetles are anything like the old ones....two or three guys could just flip it back on it's wheels, and off you go!! 8o
    I actually did it once myself. The mirror broke off, and the windshield popped out, but that was it. Flipped her back on all fours, fired it up and drove off. Got home and glued the windshield back in, ordered a mirror from J.C.Whitney, and good to go!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Thanks @kenny_h, I will see you in a few weeks. Oh! and thanks for the rotors

• Thanks @kenny_h, I will see you in a few weeks. Oh! and thanks for the rotors

Just so you know @kenny_h Susi is not too happy with you or me. On her way home, she got a ticket at the Florida Georgia state line and a flat tire right after that! She calls me all pissedoff and says" How is it you and Kenny can drive all over the dman place at over 100mph and not get caught and ALL I'm tryingto do is get home and I get a ticket?" I justdecided to keep my mouth shut and say "I'm sorry honey". So i blame you Kenny, but glad your daughter is safe, and I don't want the the VW back now. :D8|:whistling:

• Just so you know @kenny_h Susi is not too happy with you or me. On her way home, she got a ticket at the Florida Georgia state line and a flat tire right after that! She calls me all pissedoff and says" How is it you and Kenny can drive all over the dman place at over 100mph and not get caught and ALL I'm tryingto do is get home and I get a ticket?" I justdecided to keep my mouth shut and say "I'm sorry honey". So i blame you Kenny, but glad your daughter is safe, and I don't want the the VW back now. :D8|:whistling:

Thank you @StickerDick and Susi for having me at the Condo! @kenny_h parking lot oil change like a champ! I had fun watching NASCAR on the sofa...!wink wink
    Oh and we still need to get a pedicures