Forum member shout outs...!

• @Bu11sh1t the gremlin bell is far to nice to hang on my SlingShot! So when I arrived home I paid it forward to my bride. I told her it was a money bell and she should place it on the nightstand, use it to signal lucky times. To me that is like money in the bank!

Seriously this bell is made from money, a 1972 Dollar Coin and a Craftman combination wrench! It is a piece of art! The painted rock in the picture was recieved from a fellow Slinger whose wife did the painting, I am at lost of your name but Thank you all the same!

THAT IS FREAKIN BADASS!!! and they even chose a good color for the bag!!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• More than welcome @DER ...glad to help and nice to meet ya. Can't recall if I gave you my card, if so, shoot me an e-mail, we'll be back home late Thursday. Couple of our grandsons have a baseball game Sat at noon, should be home from that around 3. If you want to come in Sunday, we'll be home some time after 1 pm, just let me know. Got a nice ride in today, hardly a cloud in the sky, stayed dry all day :thumbsup: Saw a couple other Slings running around Maggie tonight. Thank you for your kind words, we'll be seeing ya soon.

• Ron was overwhelmed. He couldn't believe what was happening. I told him about @Painter, and how he encouraged all to follow his example of "Paying it forward". I mentioned how I've also been the recipient of many "gifts", and this was a chance for me to help someone else.

I was standing there and heard the conversation and saw the concern on Ron’s face. He and his lovely wife wanted it so badly. @Painter taught me early on in slindom. You pay it forward, you give to those who can’t and ask for nothing in return.

You guys did the right thing, no question. Amazing work, gents.

And for what it's worth, not only is he still blown away by what you did for him, but you made one of his first real Sling experiences all about paying it forward - and he is deeply moved, and a permanent convert to the way of Saint Painter.

You guys are incredible. I want to be like you when I grow up.