Rabtech: I will be at the fairground today. Other info some have asked for....

• I copied this from the other thread I started about being sidetracked. I thought it might get overlooked at the end of that thread. .. And since it was the last day of the event I don't want it to go unnoticed.

I figured Saturday would be the best day to meet the most people so I will not be going on a ride tomorrow. I am staying around the fairgrounds tomorrow all day...

I found a set of big brakes and wheels that I am going to try out and will be installing them tomorrow morning. If you want to come by and say hi I will be around the DDM booth swapping the rotors and calipers for a little while. I would guess a few hours. So stop by if you see my white Slingshot and say howdy.

I also have some pretty cool additions that I will be programing into my Haltech ECU while I am working on my brakes and rotors. I figure I will be around the DDM booth for a while getting all this finished up.

Yesterday I had request to buy the front end protection kit. I will have 8 kits with me and will have them with me tomorrow in my front passenger seat. I will also have all the stickers and shirts with me. So just find me if you are looking for a shirt or stickers.

One final thing..... Over the last few days I have tried to bring people back shirts over to the fairgrounds after they ask me to and for one reason or another I get diverted to another task before I make it back. ( Fast Orange your name comes to mind) I promise if you come to DDM in the morning I will give you those shirts and I apologize for not getting back with them....

One other thing.... I have had a few people ask me to take a ride in my SS. If I am done installing the big brakes and someone (for whatever crazy reason) wants to take a ride in my Slingshot just come by and ask. As soon as I can I will take you up the road and back. I will make a fairly safe run down the road and open it up a couple times for you. I will need to get a little way out of town so we don't make the locals to mad.... Nothing worse that a smoking and screaming back tire at 60 to 80 mph to get people a bit upset...

Just stop by and ask. I promise if I can, I will.